Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dollar exchange rate will remain conservative at the same level until the end of the year

yota691

Dollar exchange rate will remain conservative at the same level until the end of the year

28/09/2013

510fDDDDFFFFb63bbd2b0.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. economic analyst predicted the survival of the U.S. dollar exchange rate stability for conservative until the end of the current year, while stressing that the exchange rates of the dollar in Iraq depends on the internal situation due to the massive oil and pump increase salaries prices.
Saif al-Ghanimi Executive Director of the Stock Exchange Global in Baghdad told the reporter / JD / that there is a subject of the so-called the "quantitative easing" as the United States and promised by the Fed to increase pumping money in dollars until the end of 2013, affecting negatively the pumping on the rest of the market Global, noting that in the interest of the United States dollar going down to the recovery of the domestic economy and the low level of unemployment and the rotation of the wheel factories and increase production, but all of these measures are going to the expense of other countries.
He said the U.S. dollar exchange rates in Iraq depends on the internal situation due to the massive oil and pump increase salaries prices, which maintains the stability of the Iraqi dinar, expected survival of the U.S. dollar exchange rate in maintaining the stability of Iraq on the grounds that he would remain conservative on stability in global markets.
The Association of Iraqi banks for approval of 25 banks to sell the dollar at a rate lower than the advertiser.
The Managing Director of the Association of Iraqi banks Abdul Aziz Hassan Hassoun in an earlier statement to the Agency / JD /: initiated by the Association of private banks in Iraq to invite the member banks to contribute to the campaign to reduce the price of the U.S. dollar.
Hassoun stressed: that 25 banks agreed to reduce the sale price of the dollar cash Mukzlk reduce the sale price of the dollar for the purposes of opening letters of credit. / End / / 23 

• Upvote 4

2013-09-28 28/09/2013

510fDDDDFFFFb63bbd2b0.jpg

بغداد/دنانير/..توقع محلل اقتصادي بقاء سعر صرف الدولار محافظاً على استقراره لغاية نهاية العام الحالي، فيما اكد ان اسعار صرف الدولار في العراق تعتمد على الوضع الداخلي نظراً للضخ النفطي الهائل وزيادة اسعار الرواتب. BAGHDAD / JD / .. economic analyst predicted the survival of the U.S. dollar exchange rate stability for conservative until the end of the current year, while stressing that the exchange rates of the dollar in Iraq depends on the internal situation due to the massive oil and pump increase salaries prices.
وقال سيف الغانمي المدير التنفيذي للبورصة العالمية في بغداد في تصريح لمراسل /دنانير/ ان هنالك موضوع مايسمى بـ"التيسير الكمي"حيث ان الولايات المتحدة الاميركية وعدت من خلال البنك الفيدرالي بزيادة ضخ الاموال بالدولار حتى نهاية عام 2013 مما اثر سلباً هذا الضخ على بقية الاسواق العالمية،مشيراً الى ان من مصلحة اميركا نزول سعر الدولار لانتعاش الاقتصاد الداخلي فيها وانخفاض مستوى البطالة ودوران عجلة المصانع وزيادة الانتاج ولكن كل هذه الاجراءات تسير على حساب الدول الاخرى. Saif al-Ghanimi Executive Director of the Stock Exchange Global in Baghdad told the reporter / JD / that there is a subject of the so-called the "quantitative easing" as the United States and promised by the Fed to increase pumping money in dollars until the end of 2013, affecting negatively the pumping on the rest of the market Global, noting that in the interest of the United States dollar going down to the recovery of the domestic economy and the low level of unemployment and the rotation of the wheel factories and increase production, but all of these measures are going to the expense of other countries.
وبين ان اسعار صرف الدولار في العراق تعتمد على الوضع الداخلي نظراً للضخ النفطي الهائل وزيادة اسعار الرواتب مما يحافظ على استقرار سعر الدينار العراقي،متوقعاً بقاء سعر صرف الدولار في العراق محافظاً على استقراره على اعتبار انه سيبقى محافظاً على استقراره في الاسواق العالمية. He said the U.S. dollar exchange rates in Iraq depends on the internal situation due to the massive oil and pump increase salaries prices, which maintains the stability of the Iraqi dinar, expected survival of the U.S. dollar exchange rate in maintaining the stability of Iraq on the grounds that he would remain conservative on stability in global markets.
وكانت رابطة المصارف العراقية عن موافقة 25 مصرفا على بيع الدولار بسعر ادنى من المعلن . The Association of Iraqi banks for approval of 25 banks to sell the dollar at a rate lower than the advertiser.
وقال المدير المفوض لرابطة المصارف العراقية عبد العزيز حسن حسون في تصريح سابق لوكالة /دنانير/ : بادرت رابطة المصارف الخاصة في العراق في دعوة المصارف الأعضاء للمساهمة في حملة تخفيض سعر الدولار الامريكي. The Managing Director of the Association of Iraqi banks Abdul Aziz Hassan Hassoun in an earlier statement to the Agency / JD /: initiated by the Association of private banks in Iraq to invite the member banks to contribute to the campaign to reduce the price of the U.S. dollar.
واكد حسون : ان 25 مصرفا وافق على تخفيض سعر بيع الدولار النقدي موكذلك تخفيض سعر بيع الدولار لاغراض فتح الاعتمادات المستندية ./ انتهى/23/ Hassoun stressed: that 25 banks agreed to reduce the sale price of the dollar cash Mukzlk reduce the sale price of the dollar for the purposes of opening letters of credit. / End / / 23

http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=3960

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

The exchange rate will remain the same till the end of the year............and the year after that, and after that, and then that one, and the next one as well. Because we're the only country who can produce millions upon millions of barrels of oil and can't pass a hcl law, and we like to use our currency for toilet paper because we now have control of our country and don't know jack squat what to do with it.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So there will be no change in the exchange rate until after the end of 2013?  More waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

No disrespect, but does this really surprise you? I'm so used to waiting, I won't know how to react when I get the text from Adam. I do hope it is soon though.

• Upvote 1

No disrespect, but does this really surprise you? I'm so used to waiting, I won't know how to react when I get the text from Adam. I do hope it is soon though.

Nope, it doesn't surprise me at all.  I love dinner at a good restaurant, but when I place my order at 6:30 and it still hasn't arrived at 8:30 I begin to get really hungry and a bit grumpy.  Oh, and there will be no tip.  :angry:

• Upvote 1

I recall something that Adam has stressed over and over.....they will not announce a rate and time, they will just do it.  Smoke and mirrors.  Logically if they said tomorrow the rate would jump to .10 or $1.00 every able person in the world would buy, buy, buy.  Like everyone tired of waiting, but hope and pray the message from Adam will come soon!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The exchange rate will remain the same till the end of the year............and the year after that, and after that, and then that one, and the next one as well. Because we're the only country who can produce millions upon millions of barrels of oil and can't pass a hcl law, and we like to use our currency for toilet paper because we now have control of our country and don't know jack squat what to do with it.

Just a heads up Annika

They dont use toilet paper.

They use their left hand.  :)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So there will be no change in the exchange rate until after the end of 2013?  More waiting, and waiting, and waiting.

No, no, no............this is about the stability of the USD when compared to all the other currencies of the world...NOT the IQD.

I've been hearing this same story for the past 10 years WOW, when will it ever change????????

No, no, no............this is about the stability of the USD when compared to all the other currencies of the world...NOT the IQD.

Right on, Nelg!  This waiting is getting SOOO OLD and I am sick of it too!!

:rocking-chair:  :angry:

Thanks for the article Woody (+) this one will upset the gurus out there who are calling it every other day...lol. I do believe we'll see it soon, and not wait till 2014; however we'll know more as necessary laws are passed....time will tell.

• Upvote 4

Stepping back, taking a look at the whole picture, knowing what we already know, I think it's easy to take this article out of context.  I believe Iraq has way too much pride to proceed forward much further without switching to its own currency as a huge symbol of its renewed sovereignty.  Continuing to rely on the USD is a symbol of weakness, and I submit that they want to get away from it ASAP.  JMHO...

• Upvote 2