Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"God" and the RV...

Alex38

I think the guru's are full of it and I hate how they throw God around just to grab more groupies..... BUT with that said, God is in every aspect of my life and I really feel that He ordained this to cross my path for some reason.. if or when this RV's I feel it will be God's will and I will give Him all thanks!

• Upvote 11

Is anyone else as dumbfounded about the gurus bringing "God" into the revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar as I am? It's funny. And loopy. All in one felt swoop! 

Enter your opinions below. Thanks.

Alex (that's my real name)

Maybe funny but in actuality not funny at all... It's another malicious trick to get folks to believe and trust what they say.. It's a way to literally goad good people into their ( Gurus) dirty spiderweb.

• Upvote 1

Alex you are correct.God has nothing to do with this situation.are we so arrogant that we think God has nothing better to do than mess with earthly currency?WOW,REALLY? I don't think so.

Many people will believe anything esp. if the name " God" gets included in the package.. I just saw on TV a  travel documentary about  the US and there's supposedly a Church in the South ( either Mississippi or Alabama, can't remember)  where the Pastor uses venomous snakes to fortify  People's Faith in God... He will have them touch the snakes etc. It has  happened that sometimes snakes misbehaved and at least one case where the Person died right there in the Church.... Not much to add to that.

It was a BBC  travel documentary.

Edited by umbertino

It's the barometer I use to find out if there truthful or not....... If someone has to use God to prove a point or bring credibility to themselves I know there full of BS.

Agree 100%

Gurus use God for the same reason beer commercials use girls in bikinis.  It works.

Yepper
  • Upvote 1

I'm not going to get into theology (study of God) here, but there is a big difference in God "knowing" what is happening in the universe (aka, the dinar in this case) and "causing" things to happen as His predestined plan to "bless" certain people.  The emotions, subjective reasoning, and the feeling of being "spiritual" because the gurus or anyone else invokes God into the a matter, is enough to cause some to believe what is being said is "truth."  Self-appointed prophets regurgitate "dreams" of their own making and not from God, or they steal the words they speak from other "pseudo-prophets" as if they were from God.  A little evaluation and it is apparent they are speaking on their own and not from Jehovah, but the "faithful follower" will believe their imaginations.   

The result of their folly are post which evolving from a criticism of the guru to a criticism of God. I hope that doesn't happen here. God is not to blame for faulty beliefs.  

• Upvote 3

GOD'S Word Has Answers Many Hard Questions: Most Men Don't Know GOD or HIS Word! 

Psalm 37:23  The steps of a good man are ordered by the LORD: and He delighteth in his way.

Proverbs 29:24  Man's goings are of the LORD; how then can a man understand his own way?

(self explanatory) :twothumbs:

• Upvote 1

It's the barometer I use to find out if there truthful or not....... If someone has to use God to prove a point or bring credibility to themselves I know there full of BS.

If there ever was an Ultimate truth in the Dinar World, this would be it.

Dea ar maité ya

Can you enlighten me on this statement?