Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A little science on conservatism....

hame55

Many vets here have posted we liberals are crazy, dumb, sick, low information and just plain sending this country to the toilet. In short, we have a "mental disorder."

Let's see what the experts in the field psychology say. Note these SCIENTIFIC  findings from a study (there are many actually) are from the publication Psychology Today.

“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.”

Translated for FOX viewers who are functionally literate and have not read a book in decades, if ever:

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative as adults. They also found that people with lesser ability to reason (think) abstractly (about intangible concepts that are unseen) are raised by mean parents who punish often and these people also have little contact with non-whites, Asians, foreigners, or liberals. (inter-group)"

Hope all this helps shine a light on liberal mental disorders.

PS - Bush voters were broken down in education levels - those with high school or grade school diplomas tended to vote more for Bush. Those with a college or Masters tended to vote for Democrats or independents.

LINK:

http://aattp.org/multiple-scientific-studies-confirm-extreme-conservatism-linked-to-racism-and-low-i-q/

Neg and call names away.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 21

***///

Psychology is not real, hence - not science.

Means the rest of your article is ridiculous, not credible nor sound.

Pure drivel.

And typical of lefty ideology --- ALL  LIES.

Real proof exists that you are sadly mistaken.

You obviously didn't do the work on the subject so your post here is

AN   EPIC  FAIL.... just like obummer and all his ilk.

Boo, hiss....!

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

***///

Psychology is not real, hence - not science.

Means the rest of your article is ridiculous, not credible nor sound.

Pure drivel.

And typical of lefty ideology --- ALL  LIES.

Real proof exists that you are sadly mistaken.

You obviously didn't do the work on the subject so your post here is

AN   EPIC  FAIL.... just like obummer and all his ilk.

Boo, hiss....!

Not science? Guess you'll have to visit a symposium of these scientists who devote years to rigorous studies of hundreds of thousands of people - and tell them that.

I do not have anything to do with this, other than getting tired of being attacked.

I am merely the messenger.

Not going to call names.....for all should be welcome to an opinion.  However, front row seats to the BBQ are often hard to come by, so I can't pass it up........Good Luck.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

I don't expect luck here. This is a thankless job. Somebody hadda do it.

racist-tea-party-sign.jpg

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

***///

Sorry -- still not science.

Groups of cockroaches also swarm periodically and converge, does not make them scientists.

And cockroaches can't write prescriptions either.

Still a FAIL.

Hahaha! You gals crack me up! This guy Hame55 has momemts of sobriety, this ain't one of 'em, but he tries. What a crock of BS he brings from some bogus so called egghead "psycho's", umm, I mean psychologist. Obviously, left wing nuts of the flavor hame55 likes when he's drunk. Pay no attention, he'll sober up soon and make sense, once in a while.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

***///

Sorry -- still not science.

Groups of cockroaches also swarm periodically and converge, does not make them scientists.

And cockroaches can't write prescriptions either.

Still a FAIL.

"Psychology is not real..."  That is an interesting statement coming from you considering that you have used psychology by utilizing a DV account under someone's else name, Sarge, who was well respected here, and respected by liberals, and by using his account, you initially had credibility.  Rather than come out from under your rock, you hide behind Sarge,  a 'I love America and liberals hate it' type mimes, and ***///, and you think this is "psychology" is going to maintain respect.  We all respected Sarge and we all respect our country and military, and I respect you, or all three of you, or whoever you are today.  But I don't respect your mind because it is twisted and bent, lives in a box without windows or fresh air, and refuses to think that other people are different, think differently, live differently, but that does not make them wrong, and YOU right.  And that is the difference between right-winged radical conservatives like yourself and normal conservatives and liberal minds.  You and I are entitled to our own opinions, but not our own facts, as I have pointed out to you on many occasions. 

Your "psychology" of living under Sarge's tent is despicable.  Why don't you get your own account, all three of you, and show everybody who you are.  Isn't that what military people do....show us who they are...their strength...their intelligence...their dedication to country.  And how can a military person be so disrespectful of their Commander in Chief?  If you were still active, you would be in the brig.  Even Nancy Pelosi was respectful enough of George Bush that she refused to bring him up for impeachment charges due to the Iraq war.  She had respect for the office and did not want to tear apart the country.  You need to consider what it is like to be a lady and think before you speak, please, because your rhetoric is ignorant boring, and personally, I think Sarge would be embarrassed.

Hame55, great post, and I support you 110%. 

Hahaha! You gals crack me up! This guy Hame55 has momemts of sobriety, this ain't one of 'em, but he tries. What a crock of BS he brings from some bogus so called egghead "psycho's", umm, I mean psychologist. Obviously, left wing nuts of the flavor hame55 likes when he's drunk. Pay no attention, he'll sober up soon and make sense, once in a while.

Ahh, another Texas brain surgeon!

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 11

***///

Yup --- seems our famous cockroach conspiracy comparison stymied the boy! :lol:

Maybe when he gits back from his Psychologist Appointment he'll feel better and may

try to git somethin' else over on US....

Of course his Psychologist can only Prescribe more Kool-Aide for the guy,

so expect him to come out swingin' on a sugar high! :P

***///

Your attack is despicable and unwarranted CARRELLO.

You must've had kool-aide with Maggie today, so we're telling you now to back it up.

You clearly were misinformed and if you knew what we do - you'd feel as ignorant as you sound here.

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Many vets here have posted we liberals are crazy, dumb, sick, low information and just plain sending this country to the toilet. In short, we have a "mental disorder."

Let's see what the experts in the field psychology say. Note these SCIENTIFIC  findings from a study (there are many actually) are from the publication Psychology Today.

“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.”

Translated for FOX viewers who are functionally literate and have not read a book in decades, if ever:

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative as adults. They also found that people with lesser ability to reason (think) abstractly (about intangible concepts that are unseen) are raised by mean parents who punish often and these people also have little contact with non-whites, Asians, foreigners, or liberals. (inter-group)"

PS - Bush voters were broken down in education levels - those with high school or grade school diplomas tended to vote more for Bush. Those with a college or Masters tended to vote for Democrats or independents.

LINK:

http://aattp.org/multiple-scientific-studies-confirm-extreme-conservatism-linked-to-racism-and-low-i-q/

Neg and call names away.

When Bush left..gas 1.78 a gallon

Under Obama..3.49 and rising

Under Bush..5 trillion in debt (he inherited some of it)

Under Obama..17 trillion in debt..and climbing.  (One thing of note here, when president bush recommended going into a deficit by 300 billion, then senator Obama stated it was Un-American to do such a thing to the american people)

Under Bush, healthcare somewhat manageable..

Under Obama, I just got notice from my company that my health premiums are doubling in 2014.

Under Bush..you had privacy.  Under Obama..the government snoops on your phone calls, emails, and wants all the internet providers to give them all encrypted passwords.

If you are saying that higher educated people tended to vote for Obama, then that would say something about our colleges..which by the way..what were Obama's grades?  Where did he go?  where are his transcripts that they hounded then president bush about?

• Upvote 4

hame55, on 30 Jul 2013 - 2:01 PM, said:

Let's see what the experts in the field psychology say. Note these SCIENTIFIC findings from a study (there are many actually) are from the publication Psychology Today.

“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.”[/size]

HUMMMM lets see I've read... Strengths finder 2.0; Now,Discover your Strengths; Go Put Your Strengths To Work; First, Break all the rules; 12 The Elements of Great Managing; The Twelve Absolutes of Leadership; Good to Great; The Extraordinary Leader; The 360 degree Leader; Crucial Confrontations; Crucial Conversations; Influencer; How Full is your Bucket; The Road Less Traveled; Setting Goals; Delegating Work; Developing Employees; And last but not least SARAH PALIN Going Rogue!! of course this was just to name a few over the last FOUR years not the decade, can you top that Hame?????

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative as adults. They also found that people with lesser ability to reason (think) abstractly (about intangible concepts that are unseen) are raised by mean parents who punish often and these people also have little contact with non-whites, Asians, foreigners, or liberals. (inter-group)" and their followers

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative...." that explains Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and their followers... They are three of the most racist people that I know and THEY ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE!!! So that blows your liberal scientist theories all to hell and back!!

Those with high school or grade school diplomas DID vote more for Bush, the UNEDUCATED ONES pulled the straight Democrat lever! As for those with college or masters.... well they WERE under the influence of liberal professors for six to eight years!!

LINK:

Neg and call names away.

Edited by MITCH10
  • Upvote 8

If you want to use a scientific study , research who is conducting it,(where they got thier education/political leanings) and thier backers.(who's paying for said study ,because they will influence the outcome) Just because some one has colledge education , dosn't make them intelligent. It just means they can parrot some lib prof. who teaches what they believe,  not what is always true.They learn some one elses truth. I can sight a study that colledge grads know less about civics (goverment) than the average high school grad. by 50%. (princeton topped out at 38% the average high school grad got a 81%) So by that I can conclude that most people with colledge degrees that vote democrat , are indoctronated zombies.(some are even dead) And racial tollerance is not somthing exibited by the left (NAACP, la Raza , CAIR ,Robert Byrd etc.) Libs are always quick to point fingers but will never take responsibility for thier actions. (its soceitys fault) Conservatives are more about what works and smaller goverment , not behavior control and goverment programs.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

hame55, on 30 Jul 2013 - 2:01 PM, said:

Let's see what the experts in the field psychology say. Note these SCIENTIFIC findings from a study (there are many actually) are from the publication Psychology Today.

“Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.”[/size]

HUMMMM lets see I've read... Strengths finder 2.0; Now,Discover your Strengths; Go Put Your Strengths To Work; First, Break all the rules; 12 The Elements of Great Managing; The Twelve Absolutes of Leadership; Good to Great; The Extraordinary Leader; The 360 degree Leader; Crucial Confrontations; Crucial Conversations; Influencer; How Full is your Bucket; The Road Less Traveled; Setting Goals; Delegating Work; Developing Employees; And last but not least SARAH PALIN Going Rogue!! of course this was just to name a few over the last FOUR years not the decade, can you top that Hame?????

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative as adults. They also found that people with lesser ability to reason (think) abstractly (about intangible concepts that are unseen) are raised by mean parents who punish often and these people also have little contact with non-whites, Asians, foreigners, or liberals. (inter-group)" and their followers

"Low IQ means people will more likely be racist and conservative...." that explains Jeremiah Wright, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and their followers... They are three of the most racist people that I know and THEY ARE NOT CONSERVATIVE!!! So that blows your liberal scientist theories all to hell and back!!

Those with high school or grade school diplomas DID vote more for Bush, the UNEDUCATED ONES pulled the straight Democrat lever! As for those with college or masters.... well they WERE under the influence of liberal professors for six to eight years!!

LINK:

Neg and call names away.

These are merely scientific facts, as close as we can get, given we are all human.

AND I am not bashing all conservatives - many have very credible ideas and opinions.

I would also say that conservatism has other more dominant themes - many are not low IQ - 

They are marked by emotional trauma -

1. a strong need to belong (religion) no matter how unreasonable the ideas are

2. Identity - many are emotionally "locked" into their family tradition, or are not able to change their identity

even when they answer many important questions about life the same way a liberal does.

3. A Hobbesian view of life - that people are born bad (sinful?) and must be forced to do the right thing - e.g. punishment, strong religious or social rules, parents who beat them, military, etc. This is the conservative view.

4. Most liberals have a Lockian view of life (John Locke) who believed that people are inherently good, as long as they have the means of survival - they will be naturally good. This is the liberal view.

Please don't bash liberals without taking a look inside yourself.

Edited by hame55
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

If you want to use a scientific study , research who is conducting it,(where they got thier education/political leanings) and thier backers.(who's paying for said study ,because they will influence the outcome) Just because some one has colledge education , dosn't make them intelligent. It just means they can parrot some lib prof. who teaches what they believe,  not what is always true.They learn some one elses truth. I can sight a study that colledge grads know less about civics (goverment) than the average high school grad. by 50%. (princeton topped out at 38% the average high school grad got a 81%) So by that I can conclude that most people with colledge degrees that vote democrat , are indoctronated zombies.(some are even dead) And racial tollerance is not somthing exibited by the left (NAACP, la Raza , CAIR ,Robert Byrd etc.) Libs are always quick to point fingers but will never take responsibility for thier actions. (its soceitys fault) Conservatives are more about what works and smaller goverment , not behavior control and goverment programs.

***///

Very sound post, Sir! :tiphat:

Definitely worth repeating  --- ;)  as "someone(s)" still ain't gittin' it....! :shrug:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If you want to use a scientific study , research who is conducting it,(where they got thier education/political leanings....

Thanks, Mitch.

But doesn't everyone have a political leaning? Is there anyone out there totally neutral? 

I don't think so. There is bias everywhere.

Do you mean only totally neutral scientists can publish their findings? There would be none.

So we must weigh all the facts - who backs them (in this case Psychology Today ) is important

But if you say their education is biased - would you give me a list of "right" and "left" colleges? I think you CANNOT.

Therefore this point is invalid. All colleges have right and left professors. Mostly left.

How do I know this? From experience.

Hame, these were your words.....

Translated for FOX viewers who are functionally literate and have not read a book in decades, if ever.

you were the one to start bashing!!

How many NONFICTION books, or academic articles have you read concerning this issue in the past ten years?

If so, come from there. What you have written here are FOX talking points from TV.

Hame, these were your words.....

Translated for FOX viewers who are functionally literate and have not read a book in decades, if ever.

you were the one to start bashing!!

True - sorry about that. See my next post.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

How many NONFICTION books, or academic articles have you read concerning this issue in the past ten years?

If so, come from there. What you have written here are FOX talking points from TV.

maybe you should have read my first reply.....

• Upvote 3

"Psychology is not real..."  That is an interesting statement coming from you considering that you have used psychology by utilizing a DV account under someone's else name, Sarge, who was well respected here, and respected by liberals, and by using his account, you initially had credibility.  Rather than come out from under your rock, you hide behind Sarge,  a 'I love America and liberals hate it' type mimes, and ***///, and you think this is "psychology" is going to maintain respect.  We all respected Sarge and we all respect our country and military, and I respect you, or all three of you, or whoever you are today.  But I don't respect your mind because it is twisted and bent, lives in a box without windows or fresh air, and refuses to think that other people are different, think differently, live differently, but that does not make them wrong, and YOU right.  And that is the difference between right-winged radical conservatives like yourself and normal conservatives and liberal minds.  You and I are entitled to our own opinions, but not our own facts, as I have pointed out to you on many occasions. 

Your "psychology" of living under Sarge's tent is despicable.  Why don't you get your own account, all three of you, and show everybody who you are.  Isn't that what military people do....show us who they are...their strength...their intelligence...their dedication to country.  And how can a military person be so disrespectful of their Commander in Chief?  If you were still active, you would be in the brig.  Even Nancy Pelosi was respectful enough of George Bush that she refused to bring him up for impeachment charges due to the Iraq war.  She had respect for the office and did not want to tear apart the country.  You need to consider what it is like to be a lady and think before you speak, please, because your rhetoric is ignorant boring, and personally, I think Sarge would be embarrassed.

Hame55, great post, and I support you 110%. 

Ahh, another Texas brain surgeon!

Your a fool just like he, she, or it is.

• Upvote 1

Ummm... correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you meant to say functionally illiterate? ...not the brightest rocket surgeon, are you hame?

• Upvote 2

From what God has shown me Psychology is actually demonic: (false prophets, soothsayers, something that does not come directly from Father God). It comes from the minds of men, "a science" that is not from Elohim, but from the bearer of the (false) light - Lucifer.

http://www.biblestudytools.com/search/?q=soothsayers&c=&t=nkjv&ps=10&s=Bibles

JMO of what God (Elohim) has shown me over the years.

WM13

• Upvote 2