Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bwahahahaha!!!

Alex38

Warning "Do Not Post your Rate" Emailed to ****** Tues. AM

07/30/2013

0 Comments

The author of this is a HIGH SECURITY CLEARANCE officer and wanted to remain anonymous. He warns no one to ever do this or the consequences are severe… As Tony has said - "they are watching the chat sites, listening to our calls and reading the blogs"

Yesterday, Tony mentioned on his call that people would post the rate in spite of having signed an NDA. Tony said he feels people would do this because they had board names and nobody would know who they are.

THIS IS CATEGORICALLY FALSE AND NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED RIGHT AWAY OR PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!

When you post on one of these sites or in a chat room, your IP (Internet Protocol) address is logged. If the site is being monitored by federal agents (which these are), they will have your physical location within 3 feet. Even if you are posting from a public site, they will have you on some form of video surveillance.

Sure, you may be a real smart person and you may think you can get away with it; but understand what the penalties are going to be if you get caught.

One, all the money in your bank account will be seized. The term is "claw back" and the bank will take EVERYTHING in the account.

It's called the "claw back"???? For reals, TNT??? HAHAAHA... YOU, Sir, are a MORON!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

07/30/2013

0 Comments

The author of this is a HIGH SECURITY CLEARANCE officer and wanted to remain anonymous. He warns no one to ever do this or the consequences are severe… As Tony has said - "they are watching the chat sites, listening to our calls and reading the blogs"

Yesterday, Tony mentioned on his call that people would post the rate in spite of having signed an NDA. Tony said he feels people would do this because they had board names and nobody would know who they are.

THIS IS CATEGORICALLY FALSE AND NEEDS TO BE CORRECTED RIGHT AWAY OR PEOPLE ARE GOING TO GET IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!

When you post on one of these sites or in a chat room, your IP (Internet Protocol) address is logged. If the site is being monitored by federal agents (which these are), they will have your physical location within 3 feet. Even if you are posting from a public site, they will have you on some form of video surveillance.

Sure, you may be a real smart person and you may think you can get away with it; but understand what the penalties are going to be if you get caught.

One, all the money in your bank account will be seized. The term is "claw back" and the bank will take EVERYTHING in the account.

It's called the "claw back"???? For reals, TNT??? HAHAAHA... YOU, Sir, are a MORON!!!

Dude, why would you even dignify this ****** bag by referring to him as "sir?" Oh, maybe you meant "sir ****** bag."

And a claw back has nothing to do with the context in which he used it. It's a contractual term, typically used in employment contracts and especially with regard to big executive compensation contracts.

Edited by Choppermike
  • Upvote 1

The author of this message is a security clearance holding NCO - and he wants to warn others not to believe this crazy bull puckey.

Geolocation technology can never be 100% accurate in providing the location of an IP address. When the IP address is a proxy server and it does not expose the user's IP address it is virtually impossible to locate the user. The country accuracy is estimated at about 99%. For IP addresses in the United States, it is 90% accurate on the state level, and 81% accurate within a 25 mile radius. World-wide users indicate 55% accurate within 25km.

http://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup

• Upvote 1

07/30/2013

0 Comments

So when I have my laptop in the bathroom dropping a bomb, they will see me doing my business? Let them look, let them look.  :lol:

• Upvote 5

So when I have my laptop in the bathroom dropping a bomb, they will see me doing my business? Let them look, let them look.  :lol:

That's what I'd call to always be a step ahead in the game....Subtle psychological warfare.....

Edited by umbertino

Let's just pretend for a moment this were true---

Logic would have it that people with any sort of reasoning skills would not even think of opening their mouths.

Logic also says that those who give rates --with this above in play-- are giving *gasp*==

false information

AKA BS!!!!

And "The Claw"- AKA "Baron von Raschke"

Jim Raschke is a very nice man. He used to do substitute teaching in the late '80's/ early '90's and tried his hand at Real Estate [my friend listed under him].

Which, would be every single *guru* out there

I am reading the above--and it got minced on me---?

weird

Anyway--I haven't had a drink today--honest!

Now IF WF or one of the other banks wants to make it "worth our while" with a (much) better rate, I'm sure we could all keep a secret...

BUT  (for today anyway) the heck with all the NDA stuff, why not go ahead and post the rate right now. Here's what I'm seeing in today's news...

Finance Committee: 2016 budget will exceed 188 trillion dinars
30/07/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2016 budget will be more than 188 trillion dinars.

Committee member said Magda al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / within the Committee prepared for the budgets of Iraq strategy for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 to be identified last year’s budget up to 188 trillion and 188
billion dinars.

It showed that the total expenditure will be up to 178 trillion and 316 billion, noting that specified for the deficit in 2016 would be around 10 trillion and 567 billion dinars, or 3 percent of GDP.

And hinted Tamimi, he was awarded a price of a barrel of oil in 2016 up to 90 dollars per barrel, while the estimated quantities of oil production by 4.65 million barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate of the dollar will be up to 1.16 dinars per dollar.

The Finance Committee has announced that the 2015 budget will be increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars

http://************.com/2013/07/30/based-on-upcoming-budgets-iqd-exchange-rate-approx-1-16-committee-members-calls-for-cbi-study/

1.00 USD / 1.16 IQD = $0.86206896551 USD, or the 86 cents that's been discussed ad nausem.

So there, I went and let the "cat" out of the bag... What are "they" gonna Claw Back now?

Here kitty, kitty................ :lol:

• Upvote 1

Dude, be careful . You used the word "bomb"....

***///

Yup..... trigger word for Snowden's ol' pals down at the NSA for sure!

Safety 1st ---- So try these instead:  droppin' a log off at the 'ol mill pond....

droppin' off the kids at the pool,

makin' a butt-nut delivery,

pinching a water loaf,

there must be 50 ways to leave your lover loaf, but here are 4 anyway.

Yer welcome. :tiphat:

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ

The late seventies and early eighties are kind of lost in a blur, but I do remember the music I used to blast out the speakers. Plus one for the gals, somebody please, for the memory of the music.

***///

We're feelin' the love over here, 4-2-NINER.... 

Right back atcha, Handsome !  ;)

The 70's & 80's were a blur for a few of us, too....  :wave:  :lmao:

***///

"...paranoia will destroy ya...! :shrug:

there's a Red under my bed... :o

there's a little green man in my head...." :ph34r: 

Destroyer by the Kinks from the album

Give the People What They Want

released 1981

Met a girl called Lola and I took her back to my place

Feelin guilty, feelin scared, hidden cameras everywhere

Stop! hold on. stay in control

Girl, I want you here with me

But I'm really not as cool as Id like to be

'cause theres a red, under my bed

And theres a little yellow man in my head

And theres a true blue inside of me

That keeps stoppin me, touchin ya, watchin ya, lovin ya

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer.

Well I fell asleep, then I woke feelin kinda *****

Lola looked at me and said, ooh you look so weird.

She said, man, theres really something wrong with you.

One day you're gonna self-destruct.

You're up, you're down, I cant work you out

You get a good thing goin then you blow yourself out.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer. silly boy ya self-destroyer

Silly boy you got so much to live for

So much to aim for, so much to try for

You blowing it all with paranoia

You're so insecure you self-destroyer

(and it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(here it goes again)

Paranoia, the destroyer

Dr. Dr. help me please, I know you'll understand

Theres a time device inside of me, I'm a self-destructin man

Theres a red, under my bed

And theres a little green man in my head

And he said, you're not goin crazy, you're just a bit sad

cause theres a man in ya, gnawing ya, tearin ya into two.

Silly boy ya self-destroyer.

Paranoia, the destroyer

Self-destroyer, wreck your health

Destroy friends, destroy yourself

The time device of self-destruction

Light the fuse and start eruption

(yea, it goes like this, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(heres to paranoia)

Paranoia, the destroyer

(hey hey, here it goes)

Paranoia, the destroyer