Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Finance Committee: more than 188 trillion dinars budget in 2016

yota691

Finance Committee: more than 188 trillion dinars budget in 2016

30/07/2013

asddsadetgfdvhhjjjkkaaaaqqqquuu.jpg

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2016 budget will be more than 188 trillion dinars.
Committee member said Magda al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / within the Committee prepared for the budgets of Iraq strategy for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 to be identified last year's budget up to 188 trillion and 188 billion dinars.
It showed that the total expenditure will be up to 178 trillion and 316 billion, noting that specified for the deficit in 2016 would be around 10 trillion and 567 billion dinars, or 3 percent of GDP.
And hinted Tamimi, he was awarded a price of a barrel of oil in 2016 up to 90 dollars per barrel, while the estimated quantities of oil production by 4.65 million barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate of the dollar will be up to 1.16 dinars per dollar.
The Finance Committee has announced that the 2015 budget will be increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars
Said committee member Magda Tamimi in an earlier statement to the reporter / JD / he was forming a committee to prepare a budget strategy for the coming years, including the budget 2015 will be the total revenues have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while it will be the total expenditure of $ 168 trillion and 837 billion.
She added that the deficit in the budget year will be mentioned by 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that he will be calculated per barrel of oil at $ 90 in quantities of oil source is estimated at 3.85 million barrels per day.
And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased by 1.16 dinars, :eyebrows: pointing out that the Commission had not received the report of a central location around the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, prompting the Commission to adopt the exchange rate on previous years and such a thing is not permitted at all. / End / / 23
Edited by yota691

Well there's that 1.16 rate again. I would be very happy. Understatement. Not sure I'm liking the date but I can wait. And the band plays on

I believe that 1.16 is around the rate that oil contracts are written; per the ministry of planning and finance. 

Based on upcoming budgets, IQD exchange rate approx $1.16; Committee members calls for CBI studyPosted: July 30, 2013 in Iraqi Dinar/Politics
Tags: Chapter VII of the United Nations Charter, Committee, exchange rate, Finance Committee, Gross domestic product, Iraq, Iraqi dinar, Jordanian dinar

Finance Committee: 2016 budget will exceed 188 trillion dinars
30/07/2013

BAGHDAD / JD / .. announced the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives that the 2016 budget will be more than 188 trillion dinars.

Committee member said Magda al-Tamimi told the reporter / JD / within the Committee prepared for the budgets of Iraq strategy for the years 2014, 2015 and 2016 to be identified last year’s budget up to 188 trillion and 188
billion dinars.

It showed that the total expenditure will be up to 178 trillion and 316 billion, noting that specified for the deficit in 2016 would be around 10 trillion and 567 billion dinars, or 3 percent of GDP.

And hinted Tamimi, he was awarded a price of a barrel of oil in 2016 up to 90 dollars per barrel, while the estimated quantities of oil production by 4.65 million barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate of the dollar will be up to 1.16 dinars per dollar.

The Finance Committee has announced that the 2015 budget will be increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars

Said committee member Magda Tamimi in an earlier statement to the reporter / JD / he was forming a committee to prepare a budget strategy for the coming years, including the budget 2015 will be the total revenues have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while it will be the total expenditure of $ 168 trillion and 837 billion.

She added that the deficit in the budget year will be mentioned by 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that he will be calculated per barrel of oil at $ 90 in quantities of oil source is estimated at 3.85 million barrels per day.

And alerted Tamimi that calculating the exchange rate of the dollar will be increased by 1.16 dinars, pointing out that the Commission had not received the report of a central location around the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, prompting the Commission to adopt the exchange rate on previous years and such a thing is not permitted at all.

===

Alternate translation:

Baghdad/JD/…The Finance Committee in the Chamber of Deputies budget in 2016 will be more than 188 trillion dinars.

The Committee Member said Majida Al-Tamimi told reporter/JD/that the Committee in preparing the budgets of Iraq strategy for years to 2014, 2015 and 2016 identified budget last year to be around 188 trillion and 188 billion dinars.

The total expenditure would be around 178 trillion and 316 billion, referring to the deficit limit for 2016 will be around 10 trillion and 567 billion or 3 percent of GDP.

Tamimi, indicated that the price of a barrel of oil was calculated for 2016, up to 90 dollars a barrel, while oil production quantities were estimated at 4 million and 650,000 barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate for the dollar would be around 1.16 Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

The Finance Committee has announced that balance the 2015 would amount 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars
The Committee Member said Majida Al-Tamimi told a former reporter/JD/Committee was formed for the preparation of the next strategic budgets including budget 2015 that total revenue would have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while the total expenditure would be increased by 168 trillion and 837 billion.

She said the budget deficit would be 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that it will be charged per barrel oil price of $ 90 oil quantities source estimated at 3 million 850 thousand barrels per day.

Tamimi warned that calculating the exchange rate for the dollar would be increased by 1.16, noting that the Committee had not received the report of the Central on the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, which has prompted the Committee to adopt an exchange rate to previous years and such a thing is not at all.

http://bit.ly/130jaFm

Reminder everyone: WTO gave them until 2016 to get a private sector developed...how can they do that without first building infrastructure, which allows a private sector to develop...and to do that, they have to change their currency so the "private" businesses can trade within and without Iraq WITH a currency that is internationally recognized. JMO...two years is very little time to do this on a currency with a suppressed value.

Also remember the newly passed tariff laws are to be installed, steadily over three years.

Edited by TBomb
  • Upvote 1

I question that last part...to adopt an exchange rate to previous years! What does this part mean? We know that in the past they have had an exchange rate of around $3.33. They really confuse me at times!! First its $1.16.....then we have seen statements in other article that clearly state returning to $3.33. Ive said it before...and I'll say it again...SMOKE SMOKE SMOKE!!! They have the plan in hand...and in one sentence they say that the citizens need to be educated..which is smart, but is it true? Are they truly going to educate the citizens beforehand? Kuwait didnt!! They simply put signs on the front of the bank explaining the what was going on, and also showing serial numbers of notes that were no good...but other than that they just allowed the people to come in and exchange 1 to 1. I tend to ignore most of this nosense! It is a ploy to make us think they are gonna do nothing until 2016 (at least in this article it is..in others we have seen different dates) , when in reality...it coming..and its coming quickly! I dont believe for a second that they will put it off (and I also dont think that other players are going to allow it either)..especially with elections coming. Would M as well as the others that stand in a position to gain additional time in office want to put off something that would ultimatley make the people a whole lot more inclined to vote for them? I dont think so, but this is my opinion. Im not an Iraqi..and no matter how hard I may try, I dont know how to think like an Iraqi citizen. I like the fact that we are actually seeing numbers now. And in a lot of cases...they arent the small numbers that many are speculating that we will see. I think that it shows that those of us who are looking for an RI or greater as opposed to an RV, are not that far off base! Time will tell..and while we wait, its great to have our group here...to share ideas, stories, etc! One thing Im grateful for is that when all is said and done...not only will we have made a very nice profit...but we have learned a great deal, and made a lot of new friends!! Dont forget paitence either...that is one thing that a whole lot of folks dont have..but after many years on this ride...we will all deserve a diploma showing we have graduated with a masters degree in Paitence!!! LOL!!! For all of those who are suffering financially...I pray that this comes quickly!! And I truly believe what I posted above...IT WILL!!! Be Blessed!

• Upvote 5

I Apologize if this has been posted....

B/A

Based on upcoming budgets, IQD exchange rate approx $1.16
Tuesday, 30 July, 2013

Baghdad/JD/…The Finance Committee in the Chamber of Deputies budget in 2016 will be more than 188 trillion dinars.

The Committee Member said Majida Al-Tamimi told reporter/JD/that the Committee in preparing the budgets of Iraq strategy for years to 2014, 2015 and 2016 identified budget last year to be around 188 trillion and 188 billion dinars.

The total expenditure would be around 178 trillion and 316 billion, referring to the deficit limit for 2016 will be around 10 trillion and 567 billion or 3 percent of GDP.

Tamimi, indicated that the price of a barrel of oil was calculated for 2016, up to 90 dollars a barrel, while oil production quantities were estimated at 4 million and 650,000 barrels per day, noting that the exchange rate for the dollar would be around 1.16 Iraqi dinar to the dollar.

The Finance Committee has announced that balance the 2015 would amount 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars
The Committee Member said Majida Al-Tamimi told a former reporter/JD/Committee was formed for the preparation of the next strategic budgets including budget 2015 that total revenue would have increased by 157 trillion and 285 billion dinars, while the total expenditure would be increased by 168 trillion and 837 billion.

She said the budget deficit would be 11 trillion and 552 billion, noting that it will be charged per barrel oil price of $ 90 oil quantities source estimated at 3 million 850 thousand barrels per day.

Tamimi warned that calculating the exchange rate for the dollar would be increased by 1.16, noting that the Committee had not received the report of the Central on the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, which has prompted the Committee to adopt an exchange rate to previous years and such a thing is not at all.

LINK

Edited by Markinsa
Merged Topic
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1