Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

UN announced RV at 1400Hrs EST.

Luigi1

Ya know, I listened to a Guru once, and it earned me an Indian name for repeating the rumor..... OWattaJerKiam (say it 3 times real fast).

San Francisco????

WTF? lol....you got a link to that??? 

KTVU Channel 2 Oakland/San Francisco. Huge audience goes all the way to Reno..

Reported Asiania plane crash @ SFO...

Captain Sum Ting Wong...

Ring a bell?

***///

"...Now see here boy, I'm sayin', I'm sayin'.....

know what I mean son...? Know what I mean?..."

If this FogHorn LegHorn ends up being right, :o

we're gonna punch a kitten we'll be sofa king mad. :P 

Gnomesayin huh?

Funny you should mention these...I just had a talk with a young man who is an addict and used these.  He almost died once from them.  He is headed to a rehab next week hopefully and a good friend of mine died of them years back. I know your a joking. I just hate drugs and what they do to peoples lives.  Back to the RV fun!  

Could be worse, no cure for RV addiction, I mean really, just look at us up in here!

Bigguy,

Are you kidding me...????

No I am not kidding you about the conversation or knowing the credibility of the source who used to work for the Banks as I have had occasion to speak with the person directly when I originally purchased Dinar for the first time and did verify their past positions and current status, which is very well off!

I plan on calling my friend tomorrow and hopefully having a conference call with him and the ex-banker to see if I can gather more credible information on this and make it less of a rumor since I was also told that it was not supposed to go live until after the weekend.

I will keep you posted.

• Upvote 7

No I am not kidding you about the conversation or knowing the credibility of the source who used to work for the Banks as I have had occasion to speak with the person directly when I originally purchased Dinar for the first time and did verify their past positions and current status, which is very well off!

I plan on calling my friend tomorrow and hopefully having a conference call with him and the ex-banker to see if I can gather more credible information on this and make it less of a rumor since I was also told that it was not supposed to go live until after the weekend.

I will keep you posted.

Definitely do that! Everyone tends to automatically disregard any positive info as soon as it comes out because of who it comes from. With good reason, some of these guys have called the rv many times over the years..but...there is a very good possibility that they are gonna be right...and with all of the positive news coming out of Iraq right now, it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen any minute! And when it does..its gonna take some folks 3 more weeks to figure it out because they will be too busy trashing others. Any info you get is greatly appreciated!! Thanks for the input! God Bless!!
  • Upvote 2

I will keep you posted.

Bigguy,

Thanks for the reply.  I look forward to your update :)

Definitely do that! Everyone tends to automatically disregard any positive info as soon as it comes out because of who it comes from. With good reason, some of these guys have called the rv many times over the years..but...there is a very good possibility that they are gonna be right...and with all of the positive news coming out of Iraq right now, it wouldn't surprise me to see it happen any minute! And when it does..its gonna take some folks 3 more weeks to figure it out because they will be too busy trashing others. Any info you get is greatly appreciated!! Thanks for the input! God Bless!!

Hoosier,

I would say the boy crying wolf and no one believes him and suddenly the wolf comes and eats him.. the gurus have called the RV many times and many times, it was only rumors.. but who knows.. because most of us don't believe it.. can it be like a thief in the night..???

Dan was the only thing keeping TONY from making a total mockery of this and himself.

Well Dan must be glad he cut bate of this guru CLOWN.

And Bluewolf what can I say ? Your mother must be so proud! you have turned into Tonys side kick CLOWN

Guru Jester also confirmed the RV...

Jack Lew on his way to Moscow for the G20 Economic Summit. He is supposed to make an anouncement of some ugency.

Maybe the RV was leaked too early and is waiting on a formal anouncement. The rumor, it will RV in country first then global a few days later. It could be Monday or mid week before we see anything at the banks or FOREX. This RV is about Iraqis first, then us. IMO.

Note: Guru Jester is a no nonsense kind of guy. He is no BS.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Guru Jester also confirmed the RV...

Jack Lew on his way to Moscow for the G20 Economic Summit. He is supposed to make an anouncement of some ugency.

Maybe the RV was leaked too early and is waiting on a formal anouncement. The rumor, it will RV in country first then global a few days later. It could be Monday or mid week before we see anything at the banks or FOREX. This RV is about Iraqis first, then us. IMO.

Note: Guru Jester is a no nonsense kind of guy. He is no BS.

Jester is also a "One Repobluc" guy. He doesn't say anywhere about Lew making any announcement. He said at one point in his chat that he was not aware of Lews schedule. Sorry Luigi but I am calling you out in this one. Jester may not be a pumper but he is a preacher of "The new world one republic" which I am not sold on.

• Upvote 1

Obama was on record a few months ago saying the national debt would be paid off in July. Does he know something we dont?

He is waiting for the call from Madam Woo...Then our troubles will be over!!! Bless You Madam Woo...

Jester is also a "One Repobluc" guy. He doesn't say anywhere about Lew making any announcement. He said at one point in his chat that he was not aware of Lews schedule. Sorry Luigi but I am calling you out in this one. Jester may not be a pumper but he is a preacher of "The new world one republic" which I am not sold on.

Go to I4U site. Jester's blog about halfway down. He refers directly to China and Lew in Moscow. IMO this may be the formal anouncement we been waiting for.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

He is waiting for the call from Madam Woo...Then our troubles will be over!!! Bless You Madam Woo...

Madam Woo sounds like something on a Chinese restaurant menu.

Does it come with egg fu young?

I have been told, it is not egg, it is not young, just fu.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Go to I4U site. Jester's blog about halfway down. He refers directly to China and Lew in Moscow. IMO this may be the formal anouncement we been waiting for.

I here you BUT it doesn't say that he is going to be making an announcement. We just hope he is.

Obama was on record a few months ago saying the national debt would be paid off in July. Does he know something we dont?

I've no doubt of an RV... but when the guru's keep callin' "wolf"... I'm sorry... I've stopped believin' what they say a long time ago... and I'll just wait for that long anticipated text from Adam!!!  Whoooo hooooo!!!  :backflip: 

I've no doubt of an RV... but when the guru's keep callin' "wolf"... I'm sorry... I've stopped believin' what they say a long time ago... and I'll just wait for that long anticipated text from Adam!!!  Whoooo hooooo!!!  :backflip: 

I been in Baghdad when it was 128 degrees outside. Business as usual.

Do you find it odd that CBI closed down due to heat at only 108 degrees? That is a mild day by Iraqi standards.

Shabibi said he needed three days to RV.

• Upvote 2

I been in Baghdad when it was 128 degrees outside. Business as usual.

Do you find it odd that CBI closed down due to heat at only 108 degrees? That is a mild day by Iraqi standards.

Shabibi said he needed three days to RV.

Maybe Adam is waiting for more confirmarion before he sends out the alerts.

• Upvote 2

I thought that is what the rumor section is for. Besides rumor rhymes with humor. So it all works for me.

IMO I believe there is something to this rumor. The G20 Summit in Moscow. CBI closed for three days on a lame excuse, the heat. The rush to get the Glass-Steagall Act passed by Congress. The hush hush by the finacials to name a few.

Smething is brewing out there and it is not the coffee.o

• Upvote 4