Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

where is the racist outrage???

sportfisher

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/07/15/why-is-joshua-chellew-less-important-than-trayvon-martin/

Why is Joshua Chellew less important than Trayvon Martin?

Posted on 15 July, 2013 by clyde

Who’s Joshua Chellew? The fact that you don’t know his name is the whole point. But that’s not your fault.

The DailyCaller is reporting that four south Cobb teenagers are in custody in connection with the beating death of a 36-year-old Mableton man on Mableton Parkway early Sunday morning…
They have been accused in the beating death of Joshua Heath Chellew, 36…
According to the warrant, the four teenagers are accused of starting a fight with Chellew at a Chevron gas station in the 6200 block of Mableton Parkway near Community Drive at about 1:20 a.m. Sunday. They repeatedly punched and kicked him, according to police.

While attempting to escape, Chellew backed into the center five-lane highway and was pushed to the ground and knocked unconscious, the warrant states.

They then walked away from Chellew, “leaving him helpless,” and he was eventually hit by a car, the warrant states.

A horrible, senseless murder. Why hasn’t it received wider attention?

This might be why. Joshua Chellew:

Joshua_Chellew.jpg

The men who murdered him:

thug-1-240x300.jpg

thug-2-240x300.jpg

thug-3-240x300.jpg

thug-4-240x300.jpg

If Obama had four more sons…

Courtesy of Top Conservative News, which notes:

If the races had been reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the United States. It would have knocked the Zimmerman trial out of the news.
Yep. Or, if Chellew had been able to defend himself against one or all of them, he’d be the new George Zimmerman. We’d be seeing baby pictures of his attackers. Al Sharpton would be marching. Jay Carney would be filibustering away all questions about Obama’s latest race-baiting. MSNBC would be on full alert.

But Chellew wasn’t able to defend himself. He probably deserved it, right? I mean, just look at him. You can’t get any whiter than that.

Just another creepy-ass cracker.

Obama gonna give these boys a pardon???

****************************************************************************************************************

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2013/07/13/joshua-chellew-beaten-killed-by-four-blacks-in-georgia-media-silent/

Joshua Chellew beaten, killed by four blacks in Georgia – media silent

thumbs_cbs-nbc-abc-obama-logos.jpgJoshua Chellew was a 36 year old Georgia man who gave a ride to a 19 year old female friend to a Chevron station in Mableton Parkway. That would prove fatal as four blacks jumped Joshua Chellew, beat him unconscious, tossed him in to traffic, and got run over and died. This is yeat another fine example of national media bias. If the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case is so big because of the ‘race’ factor, then why in the hell isn’t the Joshua Chellew murder in Georgia newsworthy in the national media? Four black ‘teens’ have been arrested, but if you read the NBC Atlanta news report, you wouldn’t know the four thugs were black:

19 year old Jekari Oshay Strozier, 18 year old Antonio Shantwan Pass, 18 year old Johnathan Donald Anthony, and 18 year old Kemonta Bonds, all from Mableton, are in the Cobb County jail without bonds on charges of felony murder, aggravated assault and violation of the Georgia Street Gang Act.

Instead, the biased NBC network just describes them as ‘teens.’ The video in which the reporter describes the thugs shows them to be black, but no mention from the reporter about the racial component.

Joshua Chellew beaten, killed by four blacks in Georgia – media silent

I’m really sick and tired of this double standard. Why isn’t the Joshua Chellew getting national media attention? The media makes excuses for Trayvon Martin because George Zimmerman was a ‘wanna-be cop.’ Chellew did nothing to provoke these black thugs, yet gets killed and no coverage.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/07/who-threatens-to-riot-for-joshua-chellew/

WHO THREATENS TO RIOT FOR JOSHUA CHELLEW?

Josh-Chellew-300x137.jpg

Last Tuesday in Atlanta, four young, black gang members beat a white man then threw him into traffic. He was hit and killed by an uncoming car. Why was he killed? Josh Chellew broke the cardinal rule for security. He found himself in close proximity to blacks. And he was white.

You won’t hear about this murder in the mainstream media. Just like you didn’t hear about black youth shooting a Hispanic/white baby in the face in March because his mother out for a stroll had no money on her to be robbed. Nor will you hear about the growning plague of blacks killing whites in the mainstream propaganda media. You certainly won’t hear of the skyrocketing black-on-black crime rate. It doesn’t fit the politically correct, liberal agenda.

To show the worthlessness and dishonesty of the propaganda media, here is how the Associated Press described what happened:

Police say 36-year-old Joshua Chellew died after being hit early Sunday morning on Mableton Parkway. Authorities say a fight between Chellew and the group of men spilled into the street.

A four on one fight? A white guy pumping gas was attacked for no reason by black gang members according to a black witness and friend of Chellew’s….but it was a fight that spilled into the street?

Joshua Chellew was killed because he was a white man. It’s that simple. He was killed by racist animals who hate white people and love violence. It’s that simple. And that sad. But you won’t hear white people threaten to kill black people if his killers are let free for some reason.

Black on white crime is very common while the propaganda media and white liberals have to find a Hispanic man who shot a black teen thug to make it a “white on black” crime.

Read more at http://angrywhitedude.com/2013/07/who-threatens-to-riot-for-joshua-chellew/#jc4hEdpbmXJ6z67y.99 

Edited by sportfisher
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 2

The facts are people die every day white,black, wellow, purple, or green. Color maters none! What people are killed with maters none! We are raised in a violent society no matter what color of flag creed or cause. Humans are very good at killing especially other humans no matter what is used to kill. Humans have morels unlike animals and humans can choose when they want to make a morel decision. The sad thing is we have the choice to make good morel decisions that take no effort in fact it's easier to help an old lady across the street then fight and beat her for her purse! But it's becoming more common to beat rob and kill for nothing at times. So what's this all about? Well as soon as people look at one another and say its us! It's what we expose ourselves to and think it doesn't effect you well it does its called many things like conditioning, brainwashing or programming. The latest conditioning that I saw was the Zimmerman trial I don't care if it was created or it just happened but the one thing that came about was division! A division between a people that are related or nabors or best friends. Every time a man kills another fellow man both men are effected but you're thinking um one is dead and one is not and you be right. But if the world had morally driven people to kill your fellow man would effect the man that was defending himself or others. My point is people are the problem we as humans have little to no natural affection for one another. People like to see and partake in violence and its socially acceptable so we as society are effectively killing one another by supporting violence of any kind.

To shine more light on what is happening to the unfavored race. I'm pretty sure none of these "victims" Were trying to bash their "victimizers" brains all over the cement mma style. The vast majority are women and children. Those are some really courageous souls to take on women, and children.

http://americandictators.blogspot.com/2013/07/black-violence-and-black-mobs.html

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/classics/christian-newsom/a-young-couple-disappears.html

I saw this yesterday and thought it was worth posting

You won't

recognize me. My name was Antonio West and I was the 13-month old child

who was shot at point blank range by two teens who were attempting to

rob my mother,

who was also shot. A Grand Jury of my mommy's peers from Brunswick GA

determined the teens who murdered me will not face the death

penalty...too bad I was given a death sentence for being innocent and

defenseless.

My family made the mistake of being white in a 73% non-white

neighborhood, but my murder was not ruled a Hate Crime. Nor did

President Obama take so much as a single moment to acknowledge my

murder.

I am one of the youngest murder victims in our great Nation's history,

but the media doesn't care to cover the story of my tragic demise,

President Obama has no children who could possibly look like me - so he

doesn't care and the media doesn't care because my story is not

interesting enough to bring them ratings so they can sell commercial time slots.

There is not a white equivalent of Al Sharpton because if there was he

would be declared racist, so there is no one rushing to Brunswick GA to

demand justice for me. There is no White Panther party to put a bounty

on the lives of those who murdered me. I have no voice, I have no

representation and unlike those who shot me in the face while I sat

innocently in my stroller - I no longer have my life.

So while you are seeking justice for Treyvon, please remember to seek

justice for me too. Tell your friends about me, tell you families, get

tee shirts with my face on them and make the world pay attention, just

like you did for Treyvon.

Thank you.

Edited by cranster
  • Upvote 9

***///

Well then --- being that obummer is 1/2 WHITE....

where is his comment that Joshua could be his son?

is obummer going to discriminate against HIS OWN WHITE SIDE?

Because according to him -- race DOES matter....

Does the fact that HIS mother was WHITE get cancelled out by his professed BLACKNESS?

THAT'S RACISM....!

obummer USED the Zimmerman / Martin case ultimately to once again beat the drum

about GUN VIOLENCE.

In his latest statement, it was more about that than anything else.

Whether he was told by his handlers that he was being too divisive,

and it could back-fire on the democrats...

or that he was being called out for not doing what he promised whilst on the campaign trail to

stem the violence of "black kids dying".... 

he boiled it down to ---- GUNS are the problem.... not necessarily  a "WHITE" Hispanic.

Was he pressured into believing by his fellow democrats that have to go to the polls again here soon and PLEAD & BEG for their jobs in the face of his disastrous administration-- that further DEMONIZING of "that White Hispanic" may undercut the democrat constituency ?

and further wreak havoc with all this immigration krap to boot and cost them THOSE votes?

ooohhhh.... better get off the White Hispanic' thing',

save face with the Black community and....

BLAME IT ON THE GUNS !

This guy is NO leader.... he is a TOOL for an agenda - nothing more.

• Upvote 10

Stir stir stir the hate

the blacks are killing the whites 

the whites are killing the blacks

the blacks are killing the blacks

and the whites are killing the whites

dont forget to kill the latino or the china man

stir the hate stir the hate.

kill everyone thats not your color.

I am right and you are wrong.

whoever is left alive will be gods will.

Satan is winning

jesus is crying

Human kind is friggin doomed

and the sooner it happens the better off this planet and universe will be. 

Christ I sound as sick as farwould who I suspect sleeps with the angels 

I hate this shat

• Upvote 10

Stir stir stir the hate

Satan is winning

jesus is crying

I hate this shat

+ 1 Dog... I Hear You!

I Sure Hope Farwould Is Okay... He's Rebounded Before... I Hope He Will Be Back Soon... I've Been Missing Him Too. :(

... and I hate this shat too.

How many hundreds of years have the two races been killing each other. HUH

This isnt anything new. A black man shoots a baby in the face.

Some good ole boys drag a blackman behind their truck till his head pops off. The list goes on and on and on.

The only thing thats differant is the news media and this govt has made it their agenda to start a race war.

And it seems to be working. We are truly cattle that can be cohearsed into beliving whatever we see on the tube .

There are two types of people. Good people and bad people. I dont belive that the bad out weighs the good.

The news media just wants us to belive that so we are fearful. And this fear creates a divide between cultures.

Have you asked yourselves why they do nothing to stop the violence in the inner citys. 

They dont want the killing to stop thats why. Al sharpton , Jessie Jackson have made their living on this division.

Do you honestly think they want peace among the culture`s .  They would be out of a good paying job wouldnt they?

We only have our selves to blame cause we have allowed it.

We have allowed our children and their chidren to be brainwashed from a early age by our educater`s and news media

That this is the way it really is.

If your a capitlist you are a racist

if you are a republican you are a racist

If you are a black man you hate whites

if you are a hispanic you hate whites

if you are a indian you hate everybody

We should be concentraing on dealing with the bad man not a race.

Get the bad man off the street . only then can we start actualy mending these broken fences 
  • Upvote 4

***///

Well then --- being that obummer is 1/2 WHITE....

where is his comment that Joshua could be his son?

is obummer going to discriminate against HIS OWN WHITE SIDE?

Because according to him -- race DOES matter....

Does the fact that HIS mother was WHITE get cancelled out by his professed BLACKNESS?

THAT'S RACISM....!

obummer USED the Zimmerman / Martin case ultimately to once again beat the drum

about GUN VIOLENCE.

In his latest statement, it was more about that than anything else.

Whether he was told by his handlers that he was being too divisive,

and it could back-fire on the democrats...

or that he was being called out for not doing what he promised whilst on the campaign trail to

stem the violence of "black kids dying".... 

he boiled it down to ---- GUNS are the problem.... not necessarily  a "WHITE" Hispanic.

Was he pressured into believing by his fellow democrats that have to go to the polls again here soon and PLEAD & BEG for their jobs in the face of his disastrous administration-- that further DEMONIZING of "that White Hispanic" may undercut the democrat constituency ?

and further wreak havoc with all this immigration krap to boot and cost them THOSE votes?

ooohhhh.... better get off the White Hispanic' thing',

save face with the Black community and....

BLAME IT ON THE GUNS !

This guy is NO leader.... he is a TOOL for an agenda - nothing more.

I think he is nothing more than a "TOOL"....period!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Here is what I do not get. Zimmerman is a minority just like Martin was. They turned this into a racist even to obtain the needed media coverage because the state of Florida KNEW that the evidence was not enough to charge the man with murder. Only because of the NAACP and other religious leaders and the public outcry did they proceed with charging him with what the public wanted "Murder".

The entire Zimmerman family is in hiding and they lives will never return to any state of normal because of the events that happened that night.

When will there be an equal ground for racism?

You are damned in public if you get into it with a black person or a G A Y person but if you are white or hispanic it is OK to call them names and treat them without respect. Even on the witness stand Zimmerman was called a "cracker".

All these religious leaders say that they want qual treatment or justice. REALLY?

Justice was done! The courts have spoken but they are still not saisfied.

The truth of this case sadly wll never be known to anyone except Zimmerman & Martin so why not leave the rest in God's hands?

Just my opinion..................................Oh and I am NOT white.

• Upvote 6

Stir stir stir the hate

Satan is winning

jesus is crying

I hate this shat

Wow dog I didnt realize you thought I was a sicko in the head.

I am just over educated which is a sickness I guess you could say.

I hate racism period.And your dang right this world is coming to a end.

Jesus is crying because he loves us all and gave his life so we would not perish.

I would be so embarassed if I had to play a race card just to get any type of

reparations.I love everybody why cant we all just get along.

I miss you too maggie.hugs

God Bless us All.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jesus is crying because he loves us all and gave his life so we would not perish.

God Bless us All.

Gullywumper! :)

IS That Really You Dear?

Huge Hugs Back!!!... And Yes... "God Bless Us All".

God Bless us All.

hahahahaha  PG you Rascal 

Lying media...is this our education? Almost everyone knows this.

Stick to fishing.

Four more years. 

LAME55

Yes.

Zim can always move to Harlem...

LAME55

They got they deserved and so will Zimmerman.

So somehow in your demented little brain, you seem to think that Zimmerman is apples and apples comparison with these 4???  I suppose Joshua jumped these 4 guys, and they were defending themselves..............really???

• Upvote 3

STOP!

Stop What You Are Doing Sport... Please... You Are Being Just Like The Media Here.

Please Stop... Just Think About What You Are Doing. Regards, Maggie.

Maggie I don't think he's going to stop. It seems as if he's got something to prove and doesn't realize that he is doing the exact same thing that he claims the media is doing. This really, really need to stop.

• Upvote 1