Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Currency Redenomination "with an equal step" Revaluation or Appreciation

Psych

Where did everyone go??? Did Ezra shut down the thread with his last (great) comment?  :banhammer:  

Everyone is now scared to say anything for fear of being to told to close their mouth or leave........so much for open forums.......   <_<

Edited by jcfrag

Please, Please, don't give in to Keeps ways!!!  He is just here to humor himself, while we are on this ride!  He is here for the same reason we all are, but he just likes to stir the pot, and get everyone wound up thinking there is going to be a LOP!  If he REALLLY beleived there was gonna be a LOP he would have been gone long ago. So if you still see him here posting, that only means he is still here, and doesn't really belive in a LOP!

• Upvote 1

I hate to even post on this thread.... but I'm going to anyway....  LOL! :nooo:  Iraq has stated in past articles that they do want their currency stronger than any other in the region. (No, I don't have the past links before you ask, but ask some others on here and they will be able to pull them up for you.) I would love to see this go at one to one, 3.44 to one, or even 14.00 to one, but.... I'm not holding my breathe. Xe Currency is currently showing $3.50 U.S.- 1 KWD (Kuwait). The Iraqi people are proud and the whole region loves to posture. I hope I'm wrong, but I will add my two cents worth, that really means nothing. I can see Iraq dropping the zeros and then increasing the value to $3.51 U.S.. I know this is the simplest format for explanation of a lop, then a revalue, but easier for noobs to understand. If this happened, it would translate into roughly $3,051.00 per million IQD. I paid roughly $1,161.00 per million over the years when averaged out. Not a great return for time and money invested. I would rather see the currency just revalue low without a lop of the zero's.... Even if it hit .01 U.S. per 1.00 IDQ in an RV, that would equal $10,000.00 per million. Not great, but much better..... I am expecting much more, but am more curious than ever to see what they do now. A gain is a gain, but a larger gain would make me much more happy...   LOL!!!!

I'm with you Spike, even a penny RV would look really good right now! ...and if I saw a penny RV, I would hold on to my dinars till Adam said "NOW" ! :D

Please, Please, don't give in to Keeps ways!!!  He is just here to humor himself, while we are on this ride!  He is here for the same reason we all are, but he just likes to stir the pot, and get everyone wound up thinking there is going to be a LOP!  If he REALLLY beleived there was gonna be a LOP he would have been gone long ago. So if you still see him here posting, that only means he is still here, and doesn't really belive in a LOP!

I couldn't agree more Mxmann, and where I come from they are called "Devil's Advocate". If Keeps is stirring the pot and rocking the boat, it keeps us all thinking. You are right that he would of been long gone if he believed it was going to LOP, so indeed he is stirring the pot... I do the same thing at my place of employment. I know in my own case, I do find it entertaining to consider the possibilities. That is the fun of being human, as far as I can see.  :shrug:  

So what you are saying is we won't make money??

I think I am going to make money, or I wouldn't be here.  Just my  :twocents: .....     :twothumbs:

Edited by jcfrag
  • Upvote 1

Keep,

I have known Stryker for quite a while and I have NEVER EVER heard him say "I am guru". This is only a comment you devised to bolster your case against him. I remember your bantering with him before he left here and clearly you have a bone to pick with him and many others here. I have been around DV for a couple years and continuously watch you pick at other members with your relentless negative theories. Not to say that realism is not welcomed but sarcasm breeds for contemptuous debate. I have been insulted by you before as it seems it is of paramount importance you get in the last word. You can have it here too as I see no reason to waste any more time with you and your agenda.

Later , much later Dude! :banhammer:

Quad B)

Oh yeah how is it that you KNOW that he hasent spent " 5 minutes " researching re denominations??? How is it that you know this??? Please explain.................

He is a guru just like the rest of them.....but what really makes him a guru and why he is a phony, is that he has helped to confuse many many people by telling them what they wanna hear, instead of the reality....aka the whole situation with the "deleting the zeros".....

And how do I know he hasnt spent 5 mins researching redenominations is because he still boasts that we want them to delete the zeros, and he made a whole post on redenominations like its something we want.....show me anywhere that any redenomination was profitable for anyone.....

Its a nuetral event.....

I dont see it really as liking to stiring the pot, but rather like to make people spend some time thinking for themselves, the whole situation with Iraq and outside the normal mentality that runs rampid on these forums....

I like to bring the other side to every story....cause there always is two sides....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 7

Keep,

Now I finally get it!

I figured out how you know so much about the GURU species.

It takes one to know one.

I now proclaim you the
" BAD NEWS GURU ".
And here is your little stage!
Enjoy your new found status!      :tiphat:
Quad  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:
  • Upvote 2

Stryker is not my favorite person in the world, but I hardly believe he can be called a guru.  He believes what he is posting, it his opinion of course but initially he does believe in his research.  Now his research may be misleading and he may be wrong but I do not think he is has a hidden agenda to motivate people to buy more dinar.  He doesn't know more about the dinar than you or I, he reads the articles and pulls from them his interpretation just like the rest of us.  So its his interpretation and we can gel with it or not.  He is not a guru.

Bond lady has been in this much longer and read so many articles for so many years I would say she probably does know more about this crazy dinar than many of us.  From what she reads and brings to her interpretations of the articles, she also brings her opinions based on her beliefs.  She is not a guru.

We read the articles and gather the information bringing our own interpretation to the articles based on our beliefs but we are not guru's.  It is only human that we base what we know and have experienced we decipher what we read and form an opinion, right or wrong.

So having said that, in regard to RD or RV or Float or whatever in these articles, we tend to pull from them what we believe they are saying, and what we want them to say.  The rest we discard because we don't believe it, or it doesn't make sense to us.  We may even twist it to prove our point of view, which I guess this makes us all dangerous for those who are new and have not done their research. 

Now in my opinion guru's are the ones who make up crazy stuff that is absolutely false.  Never happened or will, only to encourage people to buy more dinar.  We know who they are.  They are dangerous and unscrupulous.  They bring in religion to draw more people.  Wolves in sheep's clothing.  ugh.

One additional thought, no matter how you read these articles with watermelon heads, menopausal babysitters, salt on the currency, kiss the titty, interpretation is everything and all we have for the most part is guess work.  We must post with responsibility with the knowledge or opinions we have on both sides of the equation for those who are new and need more to drink than guru koolaid.  

Just my two cents.

• Upvote 5

Stryker is not my favorite person in the world, but I hardly believe he can be called a guru.  He believes what he is posting, it his opinion of course but initially he does believe in his research.  Now his research may be misleading and he may be wrong but I do not think he is has a hidden agenda to motivate people to buy more dinar.  He doesn't know more about the dinar than you or I, he reads the articles and pulls from them his interpretation just like the rest of us.  So its his interpretation and we can gel with it or not.  He is not a guru.

Bond lady has been in this much longer and read so many articles for so many years I would say she probably does know more about this crazy dinar than many of us.  From what she reads and brings to her interpretations of the articles, she also brings her opinions based on her beliefs.  She is not a guru.

We read the articles and gather the information bringing our own interpretation to the articles based on our beliefs but we are not guru's.  It is only human that we base what we know and have experienced we decipher what we read and form an opinion, right or wrong.

So having said that, in regard to RD or RV or Float or whatever in these articles, we tend to pull from them what we believe they are saying, and what we want them to say.  The rest we discard because we don't believe it, or it doesn't make sense to us.  We may even twist it to prove our point of view, which I guess this makes us all dangerous for those who are new and have not done their research. 

Now in my opinion guru's are the ones who make up crazy stuff that is absolutely false.  Never happened or will, only to encourage people to buy more dinar.  We know who they are.  They are dangerous and unscrupulous.  They bring in religion to draw more people.  Wolves in sheep's clothing.  ugh.

One additional thought, no matter how you read these articles with watermelon heads, menopausal babysitters, salt on the currency, kiss the titty, interpretation is everything and all we have for the most part is guess work.  We must post with responsibility with the knowledge or opinions we have on both sides of the equation for those who are new and need more to drink than guru koolaid.  

Just my two cents.

great post! bottom line = no one knows. BUT, some people like to think they know. but they dont. and they know that.

• Upvote 1

Keep,

Now I finally get it!

I now proclaim you the
" BAD NEWS GURU ".

The perfect tag for the grease monkey :bravo:

• Upvote 4

Keep,

Now I finally get it!

I now proclaim you the
" BAD NEWS GURU ".

lol.....how bout the reality check guru??  Thats more fitting.....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Awww are you getting jealous??  Hahaha.....and just so you can update your vocabulary, the days of "grease monkeys" actually being a legitimate term are gone.....  = )

you know better than that baby boy.........LMFAO.....only in your world :banhammer:

Stryker at least researches and he did have quotes from people or at least where he got his info from.  A guru to me just spouts crap out of their mouth with bogus contacts.  This guy doesn't do that...I have respect for any opinion as long as it's researched. 

Stryker at least researches and he did have quotes from people or at least where he got his info from.  A guru to me just spouts crap out of their mouth with bogus contacts.  This guy doesn't do that...I have respect for any opinion as long as it's researched.

If your gonna do the research, shouldnt it be done properly at least??

Wouldnt you consider it a waste of time if you spend the time looking up all the information only to get it wrong or twist it out of its real meaning?

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Be nice this is how you ruffled feathers last time. ie " Bond Lady " left due to this petty C!!P everyone cannot be as smart-ars as you.

I'am sure Stryker just misunderstood these explanations can be confusing.

He wants what's best for us as well!

Can`t we all just get along?

Everyone is now scared to say anything for fear of being to told to close their mouth or leave........so much for open forums.......   <_<

Stryker has been a great source of possible RV outcomes.

Keep has been a great source of possible RD outcomes.

Scooter has been a great source of mapping and illustrating a possible world view of the emerging IQD.

The IMF is a great source of GOI financial documents.

Review, research, and come to your own conclusion.

Share your opinions / wishes / enthusiasm with respect and ignore stone throwers.

The Mods will take care of the rest.  :salute:

Stryker has been a great source of possible RV outcomes.

Keep has been a great source of possible RD outcomes.

Scooter has been a great source of mapping and illustrating a possible world view of the emerging IQD.

The IMF is a great source of GOI financial documents.

Review, research, and come to your own conclusion.

Share your opinions / wishes / enthusiasm with respect and ignore stone throwers.

The Mods will take care of the rest.  :salute:

Guru Fib says that's "hogwash" and there is only one possible outcome..................GO RD!!!!!!!