Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I never had any.

I just come here for the entertainment,

free snacks, and open bar...

... and the cookies.   I keep hearing there's cookies... but can't find them!   I think they're in VIP.... OSI (Oreos Surely Included)... worth the price right there!  :twothumbs:

DV Family,

I've been in this thing for 10 years now....PATIENTLY waiting.  I actually purchased my while deployed to the Middle East.  I hold what I consider to be quite a bit of dinar (couple millionish)....especially if this things turns out to be between $1-$2.  I'm just curious to see if you all hold about the same, none of my business......just wondering.

All the Best in your new found fortunes (hopefully),

Ambush

God Bless the USA

GO RV!!!!

DV Family,

I've been in this thing for 10 years now....PATIENTLY waiting.  I actually purchased my while deployed to the Middle East.  I hold what I consider to be quite a bit of dinar (couple millionish)....especially if this things turns out to be between $1-$2.  I'm just curious to see if you all hold about the same, none of my business......just wondering.

All the Best in your new found fortunes (hopefully),

Ambush

God Bless the USA

GO RV!!!!

I have more than I thought I had...enough to help all of the people I love.  Enough to also help out all of the people who have helped me out through the years without ever expecting anything in return.  I believe the greatest pleasure I will derive from this investment is seeing the joy and surprise on the their faces when I am able to help some of their dreams come true. 

• Upvote 1

I currently hold about 900k in mostly small denoms. I sold most of my large denoms (25k & 10k notes) & began collecting small denoms as a hedge against the dreaded LOP. Now that the unpopular LOP theory is less likely I'll still hold the small denoms long after a substantial pip & exchange at 3+. Once I achieve 1 million that's my risk tolerance in this investment. Go RV :)

or how about this question....

How many of you have bought more in the past 30 days???

How about since we are out of chapter 7??????

I've been monitoring ebay sales & dinar has spiked as a result of Chapter 7 news! I've seen 25k notes bid at double the normal range! Speculators are getting very excited!

• Upvote 1

I currently hold about 900k in mostly small denoms. I sold most of my large denoms (25k & 10k notes) & began collecting small denoms as a hedge against the dreaded LOP. Now that the unpopular LOP theory is less likely I'll still hold the small denoms long after a substantial pip & exchange at 3+. Once I achieve 1 million that's my risk tolerance in this investment. Go RV :)

I've been monitoring ebay sales & dinar has spiked as a result of Chapter 7 news! I've seen 25k notes bid at double the normal range! Speculators are getting very excited!

Wow, that's a good sign then. Maybe my dinar will be worth two or three. I could probably afford McDonalds then! Maybe even Arbys'! ( my dream...)

​I don't usually respond when peeps ask questions that are none of there business,

but you all just had me rolling on the floor literally with your responses. 

With a name like, ambush Guerrilla asking that kind of question ya'll still think there 

aren't government hacks lurking here? What is this guy an IRS agent.   :lol:    

Boozer wins the funniest reply contest , lets just leave his dong and worms out of it.

Oh and Mr ambush Guerrilla, IRS, g man, I don't own any dinar. Not one! But I am the CEO 

of an offshore corp. that owns a whole s***load of it. Like 3.5 trillion.  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:  :salute: 

I do have more than my avatar shows, I used my rent money back in 2007 to purchase my first batch of Dinar. I almost forgot I had it but I have been getting the dinar vet updates from Adam since 2010. A week or so ago I upgraded to VIP. Sure glad I DID

Personally I would be putting numbers out there.... you don't know who is reading this thread...

and another point a LOP effects all bills large and small none are exempt ........ that little guru rumor was crushed over a year ago

the Guru's made that up because they were connected to Dinar sellers ..... convincing people to buy small denom bills at hugely inflated prices was good business for them.

sorry but you got duped

• Upvote 1