Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste - If The Value Rises To $1 - They Have Over 300% Coverage ...

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Trying To Shake Off The Rust From My Nonexistent Math Skills !

6-18-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste ...the CBI is stating that their CURRENT money supply of 33 trillion dinars, which is worth about $30 billion, is covered by 2.5 times with their $80 billion in reserves. In other words, their current money supply has 250% coverage. Having said that, let's assume that Iraq does what it says it will do and withdraws the large denominated notes beginning in January of 2014. We can reasonably suspect that about 7 trillion dinars are outside of the country. This would mean, then, that they would withdraw about 26 trillion dinars from circulation. Of course these dinars will have to be replaced, as they have said (otherwise they would have NO dinars in the country) and they have stated that they will issue 25 Billion dinars to replace the 26 trillion that they remove. Now, let's go one step farther...

6-18-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste The new money supplied within the country will amount to 25 billion dinars. If, as they say, they allow the VALUE of the dinar to rise to "about $1), then if they have $80 billion worth of reserves at that time, then they will have over 300% coverage of their money supply, in country. Furthermore, they could allow the dinar to go to $3 per dinar and still have over 100% coverage of their money, keeping them as the strongest currency in the world. So what happens with the 7 trillion dinars outside the country?...

6-18-2013 Newshound Guru Enorrste So what happens with the 7 trillion dinars outside the country? They are cashed in by speculators and end up as reserves by the countries that cash them in. Just as their are trillions of dollars sitting as reserves around the world (i.e., not a concern to our country), similarly there will be trillions of dinars sitting as reserves around the world and Iraq will not need to be concerned about them. In short, they will never return to haunt Iraq any more than our dollars have returned to haunt the US...They will announce a float and draw in the dinars within the country during the next 6 months to 2 1/2 years, and replace them with new small denominated notes as the value rises and the smaller notes become necessary for commerical activity within the country. They are on record that this will take about 2 years beginning in 2014. Furthermore, they are on record that the issuance of the NEW currency will occur in January of 2014. IF they need small denoms between now and then (the next 6 months), assuming the float is announced shortly, then they will use the ones that were printed in 2003 and that are sitting at the CBI for that purpose (existing small denoms of the same currency we hold.) Bottom line: this is talking about the final stages in preparation to unfold the plan. This is ALL GOOD!

6-17-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar The CBI is on another collision course with the government over their immense reserves. As these funds continue to grow they become burdensome on the Iraqi economy. The CBI does not build or create any product. It is intended to support the currency through monetary policy only. As the CBI continues to stock pile and suck up capital, we must remember where this capital comes from. It comes "out" of the economy.

6-17-2013 Newshound Guru Tlar These funds that are expected to be 80 billion by the end of July, are beginning to tie up too much of the country’s wealth. The annual budget in Iraq is a little more than 100 billion dollars. At some point these funds, the reserves must be put to use or it gives the government an excuse to again attack the CBI. "At use" means building something or creating something or backing something. I hope very shortly we have an answer to what will become of these funds. I hope the accumulated reserves will be backing something, as in the new value of the dinar.

• Upvote 7

Am I the only one that sees that if they are only printing 25 BILLION or so to replace the 25 TRILLION, that alot of people are gonna get shorted??  I dont think he is the brightest crayon in the box......he literally described what could happen if they lop.....lol.....

But wait.....he said its ALLL GOOOOOD!!!  lol

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Am I the only one that sees that if they are only printing 25 BILLION or so to replace the 25 TRILLION, that alot of people are gonna get shorted??  I dont think he is the brightest crayon in the box......he literally described what could happen if they lop.....lol.....

You beat me to the post. I'm not sure what the GET boys are thinking. Hope for RV and bunny ear.

• Upvote 1

Yes... That got me wondering, I admit.....

I've been reading posts for a while now and I've noticed a pattern. From most of u.first u must be in

This investment or u wouldn't be here tearing down other peoples opinions. Or articles.also I've

noticed same people just read and comment on articles and laugh at them.whether or not the article.

Has any Merritt or not. at least these people are trying to contribute or do research. Why don't u try and do the same sometime.this isn't intended for thug he brings the news and that great.bottom line is all the people that are negative one day when this pops u probably won't be around to say anything.hus

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I've been reading posts for a while now and I've noticed a pattern. From most of u.first u must be in

This investment or u wouldn't be here tearing down other peoples opinions. Or articles.also I've

noticed same people just read and comment on articles and laugh at them.whether or not the article.

Has any Merritt or not. at least these people are trying to contribute or do research. Why don't u try and do the same sometime.this isn't intended for thug he brings the news and that great.bottom line is all the people that are negative one day when this pops u probably won't be around to say anything.hus

When you've been around a few years reading this "research" ..... you'll be laughing too or you'll have some kind of a psychotic episode lol 

It's hard to take these guru's seriously when all their "research" points towards an RV every monday/wednesday

And yes anyone on this site thats VIP defiantly owns dinar ..... and the vast majority of members do too

I wish one of these guru's was right ..... even once on a little thing , but they never are.

If you hang on to every guru rumor you'll drive yourself nuts.

• Upvote 3

I for one like the differing views on all these topics.  Some of these people are way more educated about this investment than I am.  That doesn't mean they know everything because nobody does.  Here's another same old line: if you don't like something or someone then don't read them or their post.  I don't like what you wrote but I'm not attacking you for it.  Oh, and by the way, expressing a viewpoint is not "tearing" one down.  No worries dude.

DW

This post has no malice attached to it.  Good Day.

• Upvote 3

Hey Folks:) if the Country of Iraq and there Banking system uses "Fractional Banking" like the rest of the First and second world Countries they only have to have a fraction of there total currency as a reserve, am I not correct? not to mention that IF the Iraqi Dinar becomes a Reserve Currency I believe it is handled differently is it not? the USA has many times the amount of Dollar outside our Country than inside, in my financially uneducated opinion Iraq has many factors to look at that we are not factoring in such as the amount of investments that will instantly flow in to the Country creating wealth, are these not major factors in this equation?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

At a $1 value, they would actually only have ~0.003% of reserve coverage, NOT 300%. The math really isn't that difficult; and it completely disproves some of these nonsensical theories fairly easily.

However; what is being described above is in fact lopping the dinar; THEN you end up with 200-300% of reserve coverage; which technically changes nothing except ease of transfer.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey Folks:) if the Country of Iraq and there Banking system uses "Fractional Banking" like the rest of the First and second world Countries they only have to have a fraction of there total currency as a reserve, am I not correct? not to mention that IF the Iraqi Dinar becomes a Reserve Currency I believe it is handled differently is it not? the USA has many times the amount of Dollar outside our Country than inside, in my financially uneducated opinion Iraq has many factors to look at that we are not factoring in such as the amount of investments that will instantly flow in to the Country creating wealth, are these not major factors in this equation?

Fractional banking doesnt have to do.with central banks and backing their currency, fractional banking has to do with the commercial side of banking

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Keep, I do not know much about the Banking community or there ways, I do know they are the ones with all the money;) I did a google search and this is what I found on Fractional Banking,

Definition of 'Fractional Reserve Banking' A banking system in which only a fraction of bank deposits are backed by actual cash-on-hand and are available for withdrawal. This is done to expand the economy by freeing up capital that can be loaned out to other parties. Most countries operate under this type of system.

Also known as "fractional depositicon1.png lending".

I also have recently watched a documentary film on the BIS, which in the video they mentioned that it uses fractional banking.

• Upvote 1

Keep, I do not know much about the Banking community or there ways, I do know they are the ones with all the money;) I did a google search and this is what I found on Fractional Banking,

Definition of 'Fractional Reserve Banking'

A banking system in which only a fraction of bank deposits are backed by actual cash-on-hand and are available for withdrawal. This is done to expand the economy by freeing up capital that can be loaned out to other parties. Most countries operate under this type of system.

Also known as "fractional deposit[/size]icon1.png lending".

I also have recently watched a documentary film on the BIS, which in the video they mentioned that it uses fractional banking.

The definition is correct but as Keep stated...it only applies to commercial banks. Iraq has reduced the amount required over the years so member banks will loan more money...the CBI is the one that sets the requirement. As a pegged currency the CBI must back their money supply at 100%...all pegged currencies do.

JMW2: You and Keep may be right all I can give in this conversation is what I read/google/video's that I have viewed, I am not a Banker nor do I have higher education in Banking;) 

I am a believer in the Dinar and am eager for this ride to be over!

• Upvote 1