Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Indicative Rate Change

Spy777

Hey guys, new here.  But thought I'd throw this out for response.  I've been watching the "Indicative" or "Interbank" IQD rates for a year now.  No major changes, always within the 1160's or 1150's range.  But last night to my shock the rate went to 588.81 iqd to usd's!  I was stunned, I checked and rechecked my source repeatedly throughout the night and all day today.  But i just checked it again and it's back to 1159.99.  What do u think, are they maybe testing the system?  I believ that whatever it was its signs of change!

• Upvote 4

It has happened a few times in the past years... It's usually just a glitch.

True umbertino, it has happend in the past . Back in 2009 the IQD went

up to .10 cents for two hours. It was between 4:00 and 6:00am. Then dropped

back down.

Welcome to DV SPY ! : )

• Upvote 1

YEP JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT IT DOES

Hey sandfly, what's up?  I thought I better let you know that I've just been kidding you lately.  I think you already know that but others in the sandbox seem to enjoy dwalding in other people's business.  No worries here though.  Hope all is well with you in Afghanistan.

DW

And if you so reply to me, please don't yell (caps) at me.  I'm a sensitive guy.  Yeah, right.   lol

Though im certain we are to see a major exchange rate adjustment during the coming hours, days, whatever...I think all of the "testing" that needed to be done has been done many times over!! I'm fairly certain that they have everything in place to "Bring it online"....and I'm ready!!! Absolutely no info about their true intentions has been accidently released...this is such a volatile situation...that one little leak could stop the entire plan in its tracks!! It will all come at once...along with CH 7...rv..everything in one big swoop!! Like a great big flood...or...as many have put it..."SUDDENLY"!!!! God Bless!!

• Upvote 5

yeah it's probably just a glitch .... the XE.com app on my phone went to $1 there about 2 years ago, I almost had heart failure lol then about 2 hours later just before the banks opened it went back to normal.

My heart would have exploded in my chest!!!!!!

I remember the one to one  "glitch"

I used to get updates on rate changes from Oanda I think it was back in the day a nd i got a text that it went one to one and I dropped and just started laughing and crying at the same time....got short of breath and everything...i called hubby and said "See I told you so...im not going to be on American Greed for the worst ponzi scheme ever!!!! I told you so....he said wait and he looked the cbi rate up and it was still the same...he then said to start recordig american greed...lol.

I quit getting updates after that....lol

• Upvote 1