Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV before or after chapter 7 release

danny55

As far as this going beyond this month I STRONGLY feel it that happens we will for the first time in

this investment be in danger of loosing all our investment. It seems clear to me at least that the 

people of Iraq have reached an impasse. If nothing happens very soon I think we will watch this 

country implode

Great Post LGD.

I agree in part but would suggest that this month would be a bridge to far, too much going on, laws to pass, papers to sign & above all the HCL.

IMHO if we were to see the back end of 2013 then are investment is most certainly going down the drain along with Iraq.

• Upvote 1

Dontlop :: There IS a difference between a CURRENCY swap ( a hedge for or against a change in the exchange rate over time)and a Central Bank LIQUIDITY swap which actually is a collateral free LOAN to a central bank. A liquidity swap does not profit or loose because at the end of the swap The same nominal amount of the loan is returned. These two serve different purposes.

In a pure currency swap a central bank could bet that its currency would fall AND contrive to make it happen. Bad bank!

this is right off the federal reserve web site .. its not a collateral free loan .. read below .. they buy the dollars with dinars or what ever currency ..the dinars are the collateral ..

Central bank liquidity swap is a type of currency swap used by a country's central bank to provide liquidity of its currency to another country's central bank.[1][2]

In the United States the Federal Reserve operates swap lines under the authority of Section 14 of the Federal Reserve Act and in compliance with authorizations, policies, and procedures established by the FOMC.

Description

These swaps involve two transactions. When a foreign central bank draws on its swap line with the Federal Reserve, the foreign central bank sells a specified amount of its currency to the Federal Reserve in exchange for dollars at the prevailing market exchange rate. The Federal Reserve holds the foreign currency in an account at the foreign central bank. The dollars that the Federal Reserve provides are deposited in an account that the foreign central bank maintains at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. At the same time, the Federal Reserve and the foreign central bank enter into a binding agreement for a second transaction that obligates the foreign central bank to buy back its currency on a specified future date at the same exchange rate. The second transaction unwinds the first. At the conclusion of the second transaction, the foreign central bank pays interest, at a market-based rate, to the Federal Reserve.

this is how and why all these countrys around the world are holding the us dollar in their central banks.. they were spoon fed them by the fed ,,its iraqs turn now to get in the high chair  and let daddy feed him

its either that or continue to struggle

struggle for years and years when they could be their alot faster by accepting the conditions that apply

its like starting out small in business . you can take 20 years to build up your business ..or you can go to a bank and finance your business  imediatly into  the future 20 years and start out that big .. then in twenty years they will be te nimes as big as they would be  if they didnt accept the starting capital

FRB: Federal Open Market Committee

www.federalreserve.gov/fomc/‎
  •  
Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

You'r talking, free float, and some time ago around the time they sacked Shabbs,

there were some articles stating that was there intentions. I myself think that is

also what they will do. However, I don't believe that the outcome of a float will be

as you say. Iraq wants to be the most valuable currency in the world. Its an Arab thing, rite?

And there not as stupid as we would like to say they are. For me I simply feel in my gut that

if they do float it will be the one thing in this entire grand scheme that will be the mistake. (for them that is)

Some would say that a float will take yrs for the dinar to reach one dollar. What there not

taking into account is all the hype that the world has listened to about Iraq for ten yrs. Some

good, some bad. BUT, NO ONE EVER BELIEVED THAT IRAQ WOULD GET OUT OF CH 7 as far as

the average person in the world is concerned. I think when word gets out that the IQD has

gone on a float it is expected to take some yrs to appreciate, that will not, IMHO, be the case.

Think of the millions of potential investors on the Forex that will SUDDENLY witness such an

event they never believed would happen and feel as if they just missed the boat.

I think we will see the IQD skyrocket, seemingly overnight, to more than 5 dollars.

Now the CBI isn't going to let that remain and will come in and

place it in a managed float somewhere around the Kuwait dinar. This would put the IQD and Iraq

in the position that NO ONE will be upset with them SUDDENLY having the most valuable currency

in the world, as they allowed the markets to determine the value. This scenario would be considered,

wishful hyperbole by conventional thinking, but we know greed is a powerful thing not being taken

into account if they float it.

As for the currency swaps your referring to that would explain all those dollars we have been printing

and keeping under raps. Something that until now has baffled me. You see I know that Iraq was a

carefully thought out and strategically executed plan. But like all plans it is subject to reality. And

it does seem to me that greed is the one thing the powers that be are not contemplating.

As far as this going beyond this month I STRONGLY feel it that happens we will for the first time in

this investment be in danger of loosing all our investment. It seems clear to me at least that the

people of Iraq have reached an impasse. If nothing happens very soon I think we will watch this

country implode, As well it should. One thing I have learned over the yrs is that if you want to

enslave a people the best way to do so is to let them think there free. And you do that by allowing

them to have some wealth. You allow them to buy nice cars, and to own their home. You let them

buy cool toys like boats, tvs, rvs, and then there happy. Now you can make any enslaving laws you

wish and tax them to death. They wont do anything but wine like babies.

Thank you LGD your post made interesting reading...

• Upvote 1

Kuwait dropped the ball in our court .. IRAQ MUST COME OUT FROM (مطامير) CHAPTER VII and say goodbye O international sanctions

Tuesday 06/18/2013 03:30 am

Is not new to say that Iraq and its people tolerant pay the bill recklessness and عنتريات head of the former regime (of Saddam) decision reckless invasion of neighboring country Kuwait Valqasi and proximal knows very well that the war Saddam waged and افتعلها former regime left traces and serious repercussions on the Iraqis in all walks of life and details minute

It is no doubt the effects of terrifying paying for it today and generations later Perhaps the worst and most dangerous decisions unfair and hurt against Iraq is what is known as Chapter VII and the national effort focus now is to get out of the pain of this chapter and freedom permanently from the constraints of sanctions and restrictions imposed on Iraq ..

Truth be told that Iraq could Throughout the past two decades that performs all of the obligations imposed on it, leaving only a few things, especially in the presence of Understanding (Iraqi - Kuwaiti) and the insistence of a bilateral joint to solve all dilemmas outstanding both those related to Chapter VII or other ...

The liberation of Iraq from the dreaded scourge of this chapter would open the gates of the future in front of him extensively and allow him to breathe the air naturally and regain its role as an effective member of the United Nations ..

The visit of the Prime Minister of Kuwait Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad of Iraq and his meeting with Iraqi officials, led by Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki gave a strong boost, according to the delegate Kuwaiti Permanent at the United Nations, the Security Council will be considered in place to REMOVE IRAQ FROM CHAPTER VII on JUNE 27 the current expected to pass resolution of unhindered while confirmed the Foreign Relations Committee parliamentary get Iraq to formal approval by the Secretary General of the United Nations to remove Iraq from Chapter VII so as to convergence of views between the two brotherly Iraq and Kuwait Lama and Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait (Khaled Al-Jarallah) confirms that there is a memorandum prepared will be adopted soon between Iraq and Kuwait to develop the northern oilfields and then direct extraction of oil operations in the light of this note indicating that the end of this month Iraq will start automatically get out from under the yoke of Chapter VII final.

The remaining amount of damages on Iraq and $ 11 billion dollars that Baghdad claim stopper once and downright about this case, the ball is now in the court of Iraq .. It is important Iraq has fulfilled its obligations, especially with regard to the resolution 833 was left is the decision of an equitable favor of Iraq, which is what we are waiting impatiently.

THE LINK : http://www.albayyna-...n=view&id=23390

thanks bundy .. >>It is no doubt the effects of terrifying paying for it today and generations later Perhaps the worst and most dangerous decisions unfair and hurt against Iraq is what is known as Chapter VII and the national effort focus now is to get out of the pain of this chapter and freedom permanently from the constraints of sanctions and restrictions imposed on Iraq ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151225-rv-before-or-after-chapter-7-release/page-2#ixzz2WZHM2SDP

the crap they go though  to pay for what someone else did .. hopfully we dont have to go thru because of what congress has done to our country with all the debt they put on our backs ..who knows what the future holds for us ..

i hope iraq has sent a letter to iran ..to let them know.. they will not win ... and they will suffer for a long time even after  huge losses of life in any war ..... it doesnt just go away . you will pay for years ..im sure theres more behind the scenes  that has been done in iraq  as far as future controls over that country ..

25 years ago iraq had the worlds 4th largest  military force .. the coalition forces  tottally destroyed if very quickly .... iran does not stand a chance in reaching its goals ..

• Upvote 1

I agree, here the "free" are "enslaved" to work by the debt they have. That being said, is speaking of enslaving your labor force because of material needs by both the gov't and people. However, the FREEDOM coveted by most of the world is to have freedom of speech, religon, govt intrusion etc. inalienable rights of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness. Now, people need to understand that if material items make them happy and they may be financing themselves out of the freedom of time to enjoy those things they covet because of WORK(slavery) ;)

:twothumbs:

I seem to recall having read somewhere, that Iraq has to have a trade able currency before they are released from chapter 7. Did I imagine that, or is it true (or not)?

Danny

NO... it's Not true. You must have read from the same guru as I did. :)

A day after a claim. Baghdad invites the Security Council to formally remove Iraq from CHAPTER VII

20-06-2013

Baghdad: «Middle East» Said the UN Special Representative in Iraq outgoing Martin Kobler that INTERNATIONAL SANCTION imposed on Iraq WILL BE LIFTED BEFORE THE END OF JUNE of the current application of the agreement between Iraq and Kuwait during the visit to Baghdad recently, Kuwaiti Prime Minister. Kobler said during a joint press conference with the head of the Basra Governorate Council behind Abdul Samad in Basra Governorate Council building, which he visited on Wednesday after concluding a visit to Kuwait that '' the United Nations will end June steps to lift seventh item about Iraq, because the most important issue in this item are the demarcation has been agreed in full.

He added that "there is a call you should talk about the development of economic ties between Iraq and Kuwait after the chapter VII", pointing to the «specialized committees to continue the search for missing Kuwaitis, as well as resolve the file of Kuwaiti documents and returned to Kuwait.

The Secretary-General of the United Nations Security Council called late Tuesday to put an end to the threat of international sanctions imposed on Iraq under Chapter VII because of the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait.

He said Ban Ki-moon in his report, which he read at a meeting of the Security Council on Tuesday that the UN Security Council to put an end to the threat of sanctions still threatens Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990, because of the improved relations between the two countries.

Turning the United Nations Secretary-General in his report to the UN talks about the aftermath of the invasion, saying that "the two countries have reached a new level of confidence and opened a new chapter in their relations.

And Ban Ki-moon asked the UN Security Council to "end the threat of sanctions or the use of force on Iraq under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council should discuss this topic next week.

Dr. Ali said the Senior Professor of international law at Baghdad University and member of the Executive Bureau of the democratic current in Iraq told «Middle East» that «what was preventing Iraq's output from Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations is the lack of an agreement with Kuwait, as the subject of this chapter, binding Iraq to intervene militarily in all formats and forms of intervention is the occupation of Kuwait by the former regime, the exit remains subject to a bilateral agreement with Kuwait, Already recently».

He added that the "concept of the senior Chapter VII is that there be a direct obligation by the Security Council on the situation with Iraq, while now and then convert the outstanding issues are the issues of missing persons and Kuwaiti documents to chapter VI, the follow-up will be by the Secretary-General, through his representative in the mission UNAMI, a procedural matter».

The road is now passable "to eject Iraq from Chapter VII with survival pushes the rest of compensation to Kuwait, a $ 11 billion, but now there is no authority from the Security Council nor control over Iraq could be used as a pretext for intervention.

For its part, the Iraqi Foreign Ministry called on the UN Security Council to issue a clear decision.

The Ministry said in a statement after Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari reception for the ambassadors of the permanent members to brief them on Iraq's attitude and vision of the proceedings currently under way, for a new resolution in the Council about Iraq out of Chapter VII, "Zebari said during the meeting the importance of clear and explicit new resolution on Iraq to fulfill its international obligations as set out in Security Council resolutions on the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations.

The statement said '' Zebari appreciated the Government for the positions of all the five permanent members and the support of both Iraq and Kuwait to solve the remaining issues as a result of the invasion of Kuwait Sadam's sister.

In contrast, Iraqi parliamentarian said the Iranian bombardment that mass of «free» brought together Iraqi signatures for any document or memorandum signed false Foreign Ministry without going through Parliament.

In an interview for «Middle East» nasseef justified by saying that "Kuwait benefited from the seventh item to their advantage while not for Iraq, especially that there are things that have been implemented are not present in resolution 833, which was preventing us from Chapter VII.

In response to a question about the importance of removing Iraq from Chapter VII nasif said: '' without a doubt this is important, and we want to get us out of this item so as not to be taken as a pretext for intervention by some even in human rights, we note that the State implemented blindly decisions including the demarcation of the land border, which is not present in the resolution as implemented», «that we in Parliament will challenge all memos signed by Foreign Affairs and did not pass on us because we do not want to curse By following generations.

Read more: http://www.microsoft...s.php?id=105202

thanks bundy .. >>It is no doubt the effects of terrifying paying for it today and generations later Perhaps the worst and most dangerous decisions unfair and hurt against Iraq is what is known as Chapter VII and the national effort focus now is to get out of the pain of this chapter and freedom permanently from the constraints of sanctions and restrictions imposed on Iraq ..

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/151225-rv-before-or-after-chapter-7-release/page-2#ixzz2WZHM2SDP

the crap they go though  to pay for what someone else did .. hopfully we dont have to go thru because of what congress has done to our country with all the debt they put on our backs ..who knows what the future holds for us ..

i hope iraq has sent a letter to iran ..to let them know.. they will not win ... and they will suffer for a long time even after  huge losses of life in any war ..... it doesnt just go away . you will pay for years ..im sure theres more behind the scenes  that has been done in iraq  as far as future controls over that country ..

25 years ago iraq had the worlds 4th largest  military force .. the coalition forces  tottally destroyed if very quickly .... iran does not stand a chance in reaching its goals ..

Don't forget, we have a spendthrift president who has literally thrown away millions and billions of our money on useless and futile investments, much of it to appease the unions and green energy.  We didn't even get an overhaul of our ancient grid out of all that money he blew into the wind.  Well, I forgot to count that he got a lot of that money back in the form of donations to him and his party. So maybe it didn't all go to waste like we think. Some of it is still around to be used against us again in the next election.

• Upvote 1

Putting the FINAL TOUCHES to REMOVE IRAQ from CHAPTER VII

06/20/2013 1:50 am

United Nations officially recommends so .. Zebari discussed with the ambassadors of the five permanent members

Baghdad - Basra - morning

Recommended that UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in a report submitted to the Security Council, to derail Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII after Ivaúh all its international obligations. Comes at a time searchable and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari with the ambassadors of the five permanent members of the Security Council accredited to Baghdad, the ongoing deliberations of a new resolution in the Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, while stressing the Special

Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, the importance of developing economic relations between Iraq and Kuwait next step after rid Iraq of international sanctions.

The Western sources familiar with, told the "morning" in a telephone conversation on Wednesday of last week, that the UN Security Council VOTE on IRAQ OUT of CHAPTER VII on JUNE 27 Current after Iraq's commitment to the implementation of all UN resolutions.

Also confirmed these sources high, such that directions came after the approval of the State of Kuwait on it, and obtaining the green light by Russia recently. These are recommendations internationalism important achievement is calculated on the foreign policy success for the government, confirms that Iraq returned stronger than the events of 1990, which saw the occupation of the dictatorial regime of Kuwait. said so Moon in his 35th report to the Security Council and the Security Council resolution 1284 of 1999: "It commends both Iraq and Kuwait for their efforts which led to the solution of outstanding issues between the two countries to remove Iraq from Chapter VII."

and recommended Ki-moon in his report on the implementation of Iraq with its obligations International, directed from Chapter VII after the completion of the maintenance project marks the border between Kuwait and Iraq, in implementation of Security Council Resolution No. 833 of the year 1993, and the progress that has been made to settle the issue of land and private property Iraqi citizens that have occurred within Kuwaiti territory.

The Secretary-General of the United Nations that "the common ground agreed by Iraq with Kuwait in respect of missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property is an important achievement refers to a new level of mutual trust and a new chapter of relations between the two neighboring countries," adding that "Iraq's implementation of its commitments within the framework of Chapter VII, on the border with Kuwait created the right conditions for further progress in relations between the two countries. "

It should be noted that the visit of the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Iraq last week, concluded the agreement eliminates remove Iraq from Chapter VII, and draws the foreign ministers of the two countries to New York to submit a request to the United Nations, as well as strengthening relations between the two countries after the signing of joint agreements .

Extensive details

Recommended that UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon in a report submitted to the Security Council, to derail Iraq of the provisions of Chapter VII after Ivaúh all its international obligations.
This comes at a time searchable and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari with the ambassadors of the five permanent members of the Security Council accredited to Baghdad, the deliberations currently underway for a new resolution in the Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII, while stressing the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler , the importance of developing economic relations between Iraq and Kuwait.

The well-informed Western sources, told the "morning" in a telephone conversation on Wednesday of last week, that the UN Security Council vote on Iraq out of Chapter VII on June 27 after the current Iraq's commitment to the implementation of all UN resolutions.

These sources also confirmed high, that these trends came after the approval of the State of Kuwait, and obtaining the green light by Russia recently.

These recommendations emphasize the UN that Iraq returned stronger than the events of 1990, which saw the occupation of the dictatorial regime of the State of Kuwait.

Iraq and Chapter VII

Ki-moon said in his 35th report to the Security Council and the Security Council resolution 1284 of 1999: "It commends both Iraq and Kuwait for their efforts that led to the solution of the outstanding issues between the two countries to remove Iraq from Chapter VII."

He recommended Ki-moon in his report on the implementation of Iraq's international obligations, directed from Chapter VII after the completion of the maintenance project marks the border between Kuwait and Iraq, in implementation of Security Council Resolution 833 of 1993, and the progress that has been made to settle the issue of land and private property citizens Iraqis that have occurred within the territory Kuwaiti.

The Secretary-General of the United Nations that "the common ground agreed by Iraq with Kuwait regarding missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property is an important achievement refers to a new level of mutual trust and a new chapter of relations between the two neighboring countries," adding that "Iraq's implementation of its obligations under Chapter VII and on the border with Kuwait created the right conditions for further progress in relations between the two countries. "

He continued that "the governments of Iraq and Kuwait ابدتا respect for mutual interests of national to reach an agreement acceptable and beneficial," adding that "if agreed the Security Council on these recommendations, Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII, and regain his international as it was before the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait in August year 1990. "

It should be noted that the visit of the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah to Iraq last week, concluded an agreement leading to the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, and draws the two countries' foreign ministers to New York to submit a request to the United Nations.
Missing Kuwaitis

Ki-moon recommended to end the mandate of the Special Coordinator for the United Nations in Iraq responsible for my Kuwaiti missing persons and property, and the transfer of its functions with the requests made by Kuwait to the United Nations mission to help Iraq (UNAMI) and work out under Chapter VI.

It is said that the Special Coordinator of the UN in Iraq, which was responsible for following up the issue of missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property Gennady Tarasov, had left his post at the end of last December, the Security Council did not discuss the future of this position or approval to extend the funding for it.

The UN Security Council created the post of High Representative of resolution No. 1284 of 1999 and was appointed the first coordinator of him Yuli Vorontsov.

The UN Security Council will consider the adoption of the draft resolution in this regard in the 27 from the CURRENT JUNE.

Kuwait was for its part, has made a number of requests to be included in the resolution which will be released end of this month, the appointment of a special (UNAMI) to follow up on my missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property, and not be a mandate linked to the Mission's mandate and that the reports on the two files separate from the periodic reports of UNAMI .

In this regard, he drew Ki-moon that he would "work for the full implementation of the resolution if adopted by the Security Council concerning the future of the functions of High Representative," adding that it "is not yet achieving the objectives of the delegation coordinator Supreme despite the commitment of the Iraqi authorities and their efforts in these files . "

He estimated Ki-moon "Iraq's commitment to finding a solution to end the issue of missing Kuwaitis and other nationalities, which continues to be a pain and suffering of the families bereaved," and expressed hope that "Iraq continues to work on the ground will lead to clarify the fate of those missing, which strengthens the trust between Iraq and Kuwait. "

He said future moves in this regard will be by the Tripartite Committee chaired by the International Red Cross, adding that "Iraqi officials said they will continue to work on finding the remains of missing Kuwaitis."

The report pointed to "conduct excavation work at the site quintiles last May to search for the possible existence of graves in it, but he has not found any evidence of the existence of bodies buried there," noting that he "has been postponed drilling operation at another location south of Baghdad, for security reasons . "

The report pointed out that there are several reasons hampering search operations, such as lack of important information about the sites of mass graves and the travel of witnesses outside the country because they do not want or feel insecure for cooperation in this regard.

It also pointed out that the American University of Alabama has developed a new technology to analyze changes in the soil, could help in the search for the remains of missing Kuwaitis, in addition to the missing Iraqis in the period of the former regime.

The report said that "Kuwaiti officials renewed importance of access to satellite images dating back to 1991 from the United States can facilitate the identification of sites of mass graves," while pointing out that the Iraqi officials will demand from Russia get the pictures of site quintiles back to the years 1990 and 1991. "

It is noted that the remains were found only 236 people among the missing totaling 602 Kuwaitis and others of other nationalities.

Kuwaiti property

On the issue of stolen Kuwaiti property, between Ki-moon to the Security Council that "Iraq is continuing its efforts to clarify the fate of the property, and the restoration of Kuwait files governmental organizations, which were stolen during the invasion of Saddam indispensable to preserve the historical records of the country," pointing out that "Iraq handed over to the side Kuwait recently 57 tape belonging to Kuwait Television, and about 400 books and three albums containing pictures of members of the Kuwaiti government and silver seal of the State of Kuwait. "
The permanent members

Meanwhile, Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari with the ambassadors of the five permanent members of the Security Council accredited to Baghdad, Deputy Representative of the United Nations (UNAMI) in Iraq, the position and see Iraq for deliberations currently under way for a new resolution in the Council about Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII.

He said a Foreign Ministry statement received "morning," a copy of it on Wednesday, "Zebari said during the meeting, stressed the importance of new resolution to be clear and explicit on the Iraq fulfill its international obligations as stipulated in UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq's relations - Kuwait."

Zebari expressed government's appreciation for the positions of all the five permanent members and supportive of both Iraq and Kuwait, in order to resolve the remaining issues as a result of Saddam's invasion of Kuwait.

The statement noted that the ambassadors praised the great efforts made by the Iraqi and Kuwaiti sides to resolve their differences through peaceful means and civilization and taking into account the interests of both countries.

Kubler and the Council of Basra

In the meantime, announced the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler, the international sanctions imposed on Iraq will be filed before the end of June, because the most important issue in this item is the demarcation of the border has been fully agreed upon.

He said Kubler during a joint news conference with the head of the provincial council in Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad in the provincial council building on Wednesday: "The United Nations will lift Chapter VII of Iraq by the end of June current, because the most important issue in this chapter is the demarcation of the border has been agreed upon Full. "

Kubler, who visited Basra yesterday afternoon after visiting Kuwait, pointed out that "there is a step should be to talk about the development of economic relations between Iraq and Kuwait in the post-Chapter VII," pointing to "the existence of specialized committees to continue the search for missing Kuwaitis, as well as resolve the file Kuwaiti documents and returned to Kuwait. "

For his part, head of the provincial council in Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad during the conference that "Iraq's cooperation in resolving a border with Kuwait for the lifting of sanctions," pointing out that "Basra will be allocated a large part of the investment funds in the agreement between the two sides of Iraq and Kuwait, which eliminates Kuwaiti investment funds for debt owed by Iraq in the establishment of investment projects, "he said.

Abdul Samad pointed out that "the Basra Governorate Council would be the Department of Foreign Relations means for activating international relations with neighboring countries and activation of the twinning between Basra and the global economic cities."

THE LINK : http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=48690

Kubler is expected to GET RID OF the CHAPTER VII LATER THIS MONTH

June 19, 2013

Welcome at the invitation of the United Nations end the international sanctions

Politicians welcomed the invitation of the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to the Security Council to remove Iraq from Chapter VII Representative Martin Kobler expected to achieve later this month. He said the National Alliance MP Hamid Maaleh (time) yesterday that the (Iraq waiting for this decision for years to regain full sovereignty because this item was makes sovereignty incomplete). Pointing out that (the efforts of Iraq and Kuwait have paid off). The MP for the Iraqi List, Hamid al-Mutlaq said Iraq out of Chapter VII of the many benefits. Said (time) yesterday that (the situation in Iraq under item Almajaf his wife enjoy taking decisions without the tutelage. Asking (government investment decision and speed up the steps to complete the sovereignty of the country).

Calling (government to stay away from confidentiality agreements with the States).
The moon had called to move forward to the lifting of all sanctions imposed on Iraq under Chapter VII. And recommended that it be dealing with the remaining issues between Iraq and Kuwait on missing Kuwaitis and Kuwaiti property damages, under Chapter VI of the UN Charter, which urges States to resolve conflicts by peaceful means. Moon said in his report (if the Security Council agreed to my recommendations, Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII with respect to this file and will approach a step to restore international stature).

For his part, Kuebler said that IRAQ will EMERGE from CHAPTER VII LATE THIS MONTH.

He said Kubler in a joint news conference with the head of the provincial council in Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad The (Iraq will emerge from Chapter VII of money by the end of this month, so that Chapter VII of the past at the level of relations between Iraq and Kuwait), indicating that the (problems that were stuck between the two countries mostly been resolved, including the issue of border demarcation and installed border farms, with regard to the issue of payment of compensation Iraq has pledged to pay this compensation).

He Kubler that (the issue unresolved is the issue of missing Kuwaitis, and there is a committee to search for them, and the second issue concerning the documentation Kuwaiti missing, and Iraq pledged to look them up and returned to Kuwait when you found it.), Said Abdul Samad The (provincial council in connection with the formation of Relations Department shall develop relations between Basra and various friendly countries to Iraq, including neighboring Kuwait). Moreover Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, the importance that the new resolution and clear and explicit on the Iraq fulfill its international obligations as stipulated in UN Security Council resolutions relating to Iraq's relations - Kuwait.

The ministry statement said yesterday that (Zebari met ambassadors of the five permanent members of the Security Council accredited in Baghdad, Deputy Representative of the United Nations UNAMI in Iraq, to ​​inform them of the situation and to see Iraq for deliberations currently under way for a new resolution in the Council about Iraq out of the provisions of Chapter VII).

To the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has decided to transfer Kuwaiti ambassador in Baghdad, to the insured and replace it with the Ambassador of Azerbaijan Ghassan Al-Zawawi. An official source at the Kuwaiti embassy in Baghdad (time) yesterday that (such movements carried out by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait is periodic and is normal). Adding that the (new ambassador Zawawi was ambassador in Azerbaijan, and before that in Japan).

He pointed out that (the insurer will return to work in the ministry).

THE LINK : http://www.azzaman.com/?p=37263

Recommendation to lift UN sanctions on Iraq
Martin Kobler: Item became the seventh of the past and the present is Iraq's relations with Kuwait

06/20/2013 - 11:30 PM

Said the Special Representative of the United Nations in Iraq, Martin Kobler that all the special things the seventh item on Iraq ended and that the two governments in Kuwait and Baghdad agreed and achieved what is for the benefit of the two countries.

He said Kubler during a press conference held yesterday at the headquarters of the provincial council in Basra, in the presence of President of the Council behind Abdul Samad "There is a new step between the governments of Iraq and Kuwait and the local government in Basra has a crucial role in this matter."

And added that "all the issues resolved including the issue of demarcation of the border did not leaving only the issue of the debt will be paid by Iraq to Kuwait, "noting that" a new stage will be between the two countries and the seventh item is from the past and present is the new relations with Kuwait.

"For his part, head of the provincial council in Basra, Khalaf Abdul Samad," The visit Kubler was discussed out of Iraq from Chapter VII as well as how to invest money Kuwait owed by Iraq through investment, as well as activating the role of the UN in the country.

"He was Prime Minister of Kuwait, Jaber Mubarak Al-Sabah, arrived shortly before the Bgdadunaakec main outstanding issues. As announced during the Conference press release that "the State of Kuwait sent to all members of the UN Security Council and to the United Nations message for reporting fulfill Iraq's obligations and that the Endowment of them can be treated under Item VI. to the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, the UN Security Council to put an end" to the threat of sanctions international sanctions on Iraq under Chapter VII by the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait. "said Ban Ki-moon in his report, which he read at a meeting of the council held on Tuesday that" the UN Security Council to put an end to the threat of sanctions which still threatens Iraq since 1990, due to improved Relations between the two countries.

"He touched the Secretary-General of the United Nations in his report to" the negotiations between the two countries on the stage that followed the invasion, "adding that" the two countries reached the new level of confidence and opened a new chapter in their relations. "and asked Ban Ki-moon of the UN Security Council" Finish the threat of sanctions or the use of force against Iraq under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, the Council discusses this topic next week.

"He was Secretary General of the UN has telephoned following the visit of the Kuwaiti delegation to Baghdad with the Emir of Kuwait, Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki on the latest developments in relations between the two countries, before that receives representatives of Iraq and Kuwait in the international organization, which request from Ki-moon displayed Iraq out of Chapter VII of the UN Security Council. According to the delegate of Kuwait permanent United Nations, the Security Council will consider the matter on June 27 present and that he believed that the decision will pass without any hindrance.

THE LINK : http://www.aladalanews.net/index.php?show=news&action=article&id=111243

Folks...IT DOES NOT matter whether it's before or after, what matters here is that they actually RV and let us happily enjoy our new wealth and debt FREE lives. BUT, I sure hope MOST of you out there will give to the Wounded Warriors Program, Church, Charities, Saint Jude etc... and family/friends.

GO RV...THANKS BE TO GOD!

• Upvote 2

Thousands of journalists are preparing to CELEBRATE the EXIT of IRAQ from CHAPTER VII

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Preparing the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate to celebrate the imminent withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII of the Iraqis, who is seen from the door complete national sovereignty and Iraq's possession of wealth, and the foundations of its economy.

The union was prepared after a series of meetings held during the past few days, led by pro-Lami Journalists Syndicate to set basic guidelines for the celebration of this day is a day of liberation from the constraints imposed on Iraq by the UN Security Council trusteeship on Troath a busy schedule for the occasion.

Include the ceremonial part by thousands of journalists in Baghdad and the provinces as well as citizens from different segments of society distribution Prize Baghdad major annual press contribution from the union to contribute to improve and provide the printed press and broadcast in Iraq after years of proliferation of newspapers, publications and radio and television stations in the Iraq and to promote the march of the Iraqi press and encourage journalists to submit all have creations contribute to the development of journalism in Iraq. "

It also comes the launch of the award after having made Iraqi journalists Constellation great martyrs who sacrificed their blood to get information from the site of the event, and the delivery of free call and live image to the world Alojma where allocated cash prizes huge increase of / 200 / million dinars distributed to journalists, the winners of the competition according to the conditions set for it. ".

The prize is awarded and the 24 for best investigative survey and the best program television journalist and best software radio journalist and best television reporter and best interview and best columnist and best photo journalist and best cartoon and best young journalist and best material releases political, economic and cultural addition to sports journalism and specialized and be within the category of participation and only one of the award categories. "

Include ceremonial paragraphs art and songs for a number of singers Iraqis and poems as well as an exhibition of Carictar about placed seventh item and restrictions imposed on Iraq and shackled economy and wealth and the suffering of Iraqis as a result of these restrictions and the efforts and sacrifices made to break these restrictions even won free will patiently Iraqis and their sacrifices.

THE LINK : http://www.kitabat.com/ar/page/23/06/2013/13555/الاف-الصحفيين-يعدون-للاحتفال-بخروج-العراق-من-السابع.html

Folks...IT DOES NOT matter whether it's before or after, what matters here is that they actually RV and let us happily enjoy our new wealth and debt FREE lives. BUT, I sure hope MOST of you out there will give to the Wounded Warriors Program, Church, Charities, Saint Jude etc... and family/friends.

GO RV...THANKS BE TO GOD!

My charitie of choice is Wounded Warriors. They will get a nice % from me. :salute:

Don't forget, we have a spendthrift president who has literally thrown away millions and billions of our money on useless and futile investments, much of it to appease the unions and green energy.  We didn't even get an overhaul of our ancient grid out of all that money he blew into the wind.  Well, I forgot to count that he got a lot of that money back in the form of donations to him and his party. So maybe it didn't all go to waste like we think. Some of it is still around to be used against us again in the next election.

yep .. bushs energy bill that passed thru congress and the senate in 2005 called for a new electrical grid along with new refineries and nuclear power plants .. where is its all ?.. they were saying thats what made copper go up so high  was because of the new power grid going up made  copper more expensive

Since chapter 7 has nothing to do with the value of their currency, it must be after... Their currency value is based on what they support since they are pegged to the US dollar. Money supply and CBI assets.

no such thing as exchange regime change in your world i see .. your locked in to iraq staying the same  forever .. its your world were just living in it

i see you also think that someone would go international and rv their currency while under chapter 7 too .. good idea since their funds can be froze while under chapter 7 .. your way behind

Since chapter 7 has nothing to do with the value of their currency, it must be after... Their currency value is based on what they support since they are pegged to the US dollar. Money supply and CBI assets.

you better get this guys email address so you can explain things to him it cant be donr right ?

Economist calls for the adoption of the oil and gas reserve of the Central Bank economist

news_391933.jpg

May 11, 2013, 1:43 pm

Economic expert called on behalf of Jamil Antoine, on Saturday, the central bank to adopt oil and gas Kkhozan the reserves instead of gold and the dollar, stressing that the value of oil exports during the year twice all the gold reserves in the country.

Said Antoine told him the reporter, "news agency Iraqis," that: "reserves the central bank alone is not enough to maintain the stability of the Iraqi economy, where you must rely on reserve economist is the stock of oil and gas, because the reserves the central bank money and gold is not equal to the export of oil to one year . "

Noting that: "The principal reserve that is possible to protect Iraq's economy is the stock of oil and gas in the ground," and explained that "the statistics of the Ministry of Oil, suggests that the oil reserves reached about 150 billion barrels and 19 billion m3 of gas, up to the month of February of the year Current.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/152126-sorry-to-burst-the-bubble-opinion/page-4#ixzz2XBdrwMiH