Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

No RV is imminent.

Luigi1

Let's try to get along... At least today ( not only, hopefully)...Out of respect for someone who's not with us anymore. Just a humble suggestion ( I'll try and commit to take my words seriously myself first).. Peace out Everybody.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I see a lot being " done " on so many fronts. All well & good. However, I can't shake the notion that like so many Ramadans' before us we will see this one come & go with the RV still elusive as ever.

I would like nothing more than to have this ' notion ' proven wrong. A June RV ? Wouldn't that be great for us all. Just not comfortable with what feels like, yet again being dragged thru weeds.

Yes, things appear to be different what with so much developing, stated eagerness to be removed from Ch. 7 and so on.

After a decade with this ' bunch ' and all their shenanigans . . . it's tuff to get real excited about all the RV in June news when we've been disappointed countless times in the past.

Fingers crossed we see the RV before Ramadan begins in early July.

:praying:  :soon:

• Upvote 3

Like I've said, if we don't see an RV by July 1st will be sitting here next year at this time. Isn't Dinarbeliever suppose to be giving us news sometime day from his source?

There were other Dinar Guru conference calls reading & analyzing the news from Iraqi sources over the last two weeks suggesting the RV may not happen until later in the year perhaps Oct-Jan time frames.

• Upvote 1

Let's try to get along... At least today ( not only, hopefully)...Out of respect for someone who's not with us anymore. Just a humble suggestion ( I'll try and commit to take my words seriously myself first).. Peace out Everybody.

Yes umbertino I feel horrible right now. This world lost someone great. I'm 50 years old and I didn't know SWFG personally, but I know he was special. I feel really bad for his family, but I know he is in a good place now. 

• Upvote 2

Valid statement if we don't see anything before Ramadan, which at this point is highly unlikely.

There is still so much work to be done when Parliament reconvenes for 10 days before the start Ramadan. It would be anything short of a miracle if they got it all done in such short notice.

The Bills not only have to be approved but read in public then implemented in 10 days.

• Upvote 1

Like I've said, if we don't see an RV by July 1st will be sitting here next year at this time. Isn't Dinarbeliever suppose to be giving us news sometime day from his source?

The last post of his that I read, said that his RV window extended through July 8th.

• Upvote 1

Yes umbertino I feel horrible right now. This world lost someone great. I'm 50 years old and I didn't know SWFG personally, but I know he was special. I feel really bad for his family, but I know he is in a good place now. 

Thank you sxsess. Appreciate.

im going to post what happened at two banks I visited today by the weekend. At the moment it will go on my Facebook group first. I am currently numb with what has happened to swfg. RIP SWFG

6-10-13-Intel Guru TD-Them using the word "gradual steady" He says translates into slow motion. This will be a long drawn out process taking us well into Summer early Fall. NO INSTANT RV IN THE IMMIDIATE FUTURE.

Luigi1, you have said what is very probably the most accurate thing posted on this blog in 3 years. The currency auctions continue at an UNPRECIDENTED pace and all the 20+ International banks which are literally DUMPING their worthless Dinars to give them BACK to Iraq as fast as Iraq can come up with dollars. FORTUNATELY for those banks, they are getting 0ne US Dollars for every 1166 dinars. The current STREET BANK value for the dinars is even far less than 1166.

With all the garbage strewn upon us and repeatedly posted here by supposed Guru's who have OBVIOUSLY been getting their garbage from the grocery store tabloids (excuse me, I mean their highly placed contacts), it is little wonder okie and Frank and the boys have kind of "DISAPPEARED."

There is still so much work to be done when Parliament reconvenes for 10 days before the start Ramadan. It would be anything short of a miracle if they got it all done in such short notice.

The Bills not only have to be approved but read in public then implemented in 10 days.

It will take them 10 days just to get thru the front door.

If they really wanted to RV prior TO Ramadan, they would have worked straight thru TO Ramadan - no break whatsoever - and get it done. Their breaking and this short session tells me they are not serious, it's business as usual for a clueless mob of idiots.

They are perfectly content to travel down this road for as long as it takes to accomplish nothing Significant and Tangible.

I would be in ABSOLUTE SHOCK to see the RV prior to Ramadan.

• Upvote 1

Luigi1, you have said what is very probably the most accurate thing posted on this blog in 3 years. The currency auctions continue at an UNPRECIDENTED pace and all the 20+ International banks which are literally DUMPING their worthless Dinars to give them BACK to Iraq as fast as Iraq can come up with dollars. FORTUNATELY for those banks, they are getting 0ne US Dollars for every 1166 dinars. The current STREET BANK value for the dinars is even far less than 1166.

With all the garbage strewn upon us and repeatedly posted here by supposed Guru's who have OBVIOUSLY been getting their garbage from the grocery store tabloids (excuse me, I mean their highly placed contacts), it is little wonder okie and Frank and the boys have kind of "DISAPPEARED."

Your right. The timing may not be quit right. The upsurge in terror, rioting, demonstrations, mistrust of GOI, deteriorating IQD USD exchange rates, Maliki is calling for another committee to study the RV as another stall tactic & Iraq buying more gold to shore up the IQD to cover the future RV are all contributing factors.

I can't see C7 being lifted by the UNSC with all the terror going on & no fully seated GOI. Iraq is the most unstable ever since the US drawdown. Maliki is still in charge until Jan when the new GOI takes over. My guess is after Ramada the RV will come up again. We may see something happen at the start of the new fiscal year starting in Oct.

Yes, I want the RV to happen today but I'm being somewhat realistic about this.

• Upvote 1

It will take them 10 days just to get thru the front door.

If they really wanted to RV prior TO Ramadan, they would have worked straight thru TO Ramadan - no break whatsoever - and get it done. Their breaking and this short session tells me they are not serious, it's business as usual for a clueless mob of idiots.

They are perfectly content to travel down this road for as long as it takes to accomplish nothing Significant and Tangible.

I would be in ABSOLUTE SHOCK to see the RV prior to Ramadan.

I agree 10 Years Later.......About your last statement... I'd be in absolute shock ( having been through all this madness for 9 years now...) to see the RV. Period...

Edited by umbertino