Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Eagle1 and KTFA Member Thoughts Friday Evening - 06/07/2013

ronscarpa

Eagle1 and KTFA Member Thoughts Friday Evening - 06/07/2013

BelieveonHim wrote on June 7th, 2013, :

Eagle1,

First off I want to thank you for sharing your intel with the family. Furthermore I don't want any of the comments or questions I ask to be taken in a negative way....I am just trying to understand some of the information provided here on the forum.

I will start by asking why, other than your own sources opinions....why are you so convinced the IQD will be in any of the 3 baskets, let alone the first?

I am guessing you are aware of the majority of your mentioned currencies in the first basket, have already been adjusted according to the UN Currency Exchange website? With that said....why would one figure the IQD (if accurate) would take so much longer than the other currencies in the same basket? At what point can we gather, the IQD was not in the first basket? June 12th, when the next basket should begin?

How is a currency reinstated through the RV process? How can the IQD be in a basket when it has not even been reinstated? Thanks

Good Afternoon:

You pose some interesting questions here. Let me begin by laying a little groundwork for you in your understanding of what is taking place.

First of all, it is important to understand that the IQD undergirds in a major way this whole Global Currency Reset. Although the GCR (the Basel III Protocols) was first put into motion in 2002 -- the so-called "Authors of the Plan" being mostly members of the Bush 43 Administration – 

the Iraq War became a major boon because far-sighted visionaries in Bush's cabinet foresaw the opportunity to utilize the IQD (which was operating under UN sanctions at the time due to Saddam Hussein's adventures) as a crucial piece of the backbone for the GCR. The IQD had seen valuations in prior years which easily made it the most valuable currency in the world. 

The secret of the IQD's value was Iraq's gold, silver, diamonds, and -- to an increasingly petroleum hungry world -- Iraq's vast reserves of oil and natural gas.

The war in Iraq brought about discoveries of far more gold than anyone had imagined in veins that had never been tapped. Satellite reconnaissance additionally indicated the probability of far more oil than had been tapped. 

We don't need to rehash the appointment of Dr. Shabibi to take over the Central Bank, or his past labors as a renowned economist with both the UN and the IMF. We've all discussed more times than I can count the plan to bring the IQD back to world recognition and restoration of its value.

Let me get to the core of this argument. The simple reinstatement (RI) of the IQD all by itself (never mind revaluing it) with its gold-backing makes the currency become a credible reserve currency for many of the world's currencies -- notably the U.S. Dollar. 

The gold that backs the IQD causes the IQD to become a worthwhile "gold certificate" which in turn takes the place of actual gold on deposit at Fort Knox. With the US Treasury holding literally trillions of IQD in its vaults, and holding onto it, it makes the IQD (at nothing more than reinstated value) a significant asset for backing the new USD.

The GCR does not call for "revalued" currencies in the strictest sense of the word. It calls for "asset-backing" to the world's currencies -- hence a "reset" of its value. 

We generically refer to these baskets of currencies (as they are being restructured) as having been "revalued." In many cases, these various currencies will see significant revaluations. In some cases, they will simply be "restructured" with little change in their trading value worldwide.

In still other cases, currencies will lose value simply because there is way too much of it printed and in circulation to properly support with available assets. The USD is a classic example of this. As is the case of a number of currencies, the USD will be "devalued."

The upside to this devaluation is the fact that our dollar will now have real value to it.

The fact that it will have lost value in terms of actual numbers is offset by virtue of the fact that every single dollar in circulation will be supported by a combination of gold, silver, other precious metals, minerals, oil, natural gas, etc., means that we will no longer have "fiat money." 

The money will have some genuine worth to it and be recognized world-wide for what it used to be -- the most stable currency in the world.

The GCR purposes to do that with every currency so that values are based on something (or "things") that everyone agrees has some specified value.

Getting back to the question raised, "how can the IQD be in a basket when it has not even been reinstated?" the issue is not whether or not it has been reinstated. The question is, "how much value backs up the IQD" and "how do we set equitable worth for that currency." 

Those are the questions behind every single currency in each basket. It matters not whether the currency has been under program strictures or freely tradeable. 

What matters is where it comes out when the basket is released by the IMF. In the case of currencies like the IQD, the VND, the IDR, etc., there are huge increases to be realized for those who have invested while the currencies were operating under program strictures.

As to the timing of the release of each basket, there are protocols in place which each currency must fulfill. The fluctuations you may have seen with some of the currencies in this first basket, for example, can be attributed to normal fluctuations, or -- in the case of some, such as the Jordanian Dinar -- preparatory moves. 

Once again, I point out that with the restructuring that is taking place behind every currency, you may not necessarily see any major changes in that currency's valuation. What you will see, when all is said and done, is a currency that has genuine value -- a value that has been established on the basis of that particular nation's ability to back with real, tradeable assets.

I trust this gives you a clearer picture of what is happening. We are in the midst of a change from "fiat" (meaning "stated or declared value," irrespective of any actual intrinsic worth) currencies to monies that can be backed by something tangible, materially speaking, and not simply some country's promise to pay whether it has the ability to do so or not. 

That's a discussion I could take much farther, but this is a good place to stop.

Blessings on you.

Eagle1

• Upvote 11

Thank you so much, Eagle. This is the first time I have read anything that so clearly explains this whole adventure, from the US going into Iraq to our own investment in Iraqi dinar. Your clear explanation assures me that we truly do own a genuine investment, not just a hope, although for me, and probably for most of us, it contains that, too. I had heard whispers of a global currency reset, but finally the reasoning behind doing this makes sense.  Given the dire circumstances of so much of the world's currency, I would think that the IMF, the World Bank, and other signficant financial institutions throughout the world, including many governments, would bring more pressure to bear on Maliki to get this done. But perhaps this decision isn't really in the hands of that one man, and only appears so.  Your comments also seem to indicate that, in this world-wide reset, the US dollar will keep its status as the world's reserve currency. I pray that is true. I read that it will make our American lives much more difficult if our currency loses that status. I had also read earlier, this written in a very compelling way, that the IQD would supplant the dollar as the world's reserve currency. But alas! I am an English professor, not a financial person, so making sense of all this is delicate business for me. Again thank you. 

I feel sorry for the folks who don't. I also feel sorry for the people who see the writing on the wall and are unable to do anything about it because of the financial burdens they face. A global alignment is part of a bigger plan and is well under way, currencies must become equitable.

Thanks for the post Eagle 1. a nice read!

• Upvote 3

Just in case those thanking Eagle1 for this latest hallucinogenic ramble might think there is some truth to all this, consider this fundamental point.  The whole reason that a reserve currency is used is due to fiat currency.  Reserve currencies are by definition floating as you don't want to hold a reserve that is only an intermediate as it in turn is backed by something else, just hold that something else in reserve instead.   If all currencies were backed by commodities then by definition there are no reserve currencies anymore as then every currency is backed by something of direct value, i.e. no intermediates.  So clearly Eagle1 has no understanding of how currency works.

Strict asset backed currencies have two huge problems, which (at least as I understand it) is why they are not used.  First it means the money supply value can not change unless new supplies of these assets are found.  Which means the money supply can not grow to support a growing economy.  Secondly it means that the price of these assets is fixed (if for e.g. a dollar is a a gold certificate worth 1/1600th of an ounce of gold, then the dollar price of gold is by definition fixed at 1600 dollars per ounce).  But supply and demand for all these assets still goes up and down, which means the price of everything else is forced to fluctuate all over the place, which is bad for everyone.

I said "strict asset backed" as you can (as the US did) print more money than you have assets to back them up, making a mockery of the asset backed idea, which (again as I understand it) is one of the reasons we went off the gold standard since we effectively had done so long before Nixon officially declared it, by printing far more dollars than we had gold to back it.  But the whole GCR silliness is claiming we will go to strict asset backing where a currency is a direct stand-in for some specified amount of some asset.

Just as a point anyone can go look up, but Eagle1 clearly could not be bothered to do.  Foreign central banks that want their gold reserves held in the US do not use Fort Knox as that is used for US holdings alone, but the Federal Reserve Bank of New York which is used for both US and foreign holdings.  Eagle1 doesn't say where Iraq got all this massive amount of gold of course (the CBI reports they have about 31 tones, the US has something like 5,000 tones, yet the IQD will according to Eagle1 become a reserve currency for the dollar).  Its gibberish.

The GCR is 100% fiction.

Edited by skeptic1138
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

After reading this here this morning, 

To take the context out of dinars to something else to illustrate my point.  One person might promote the idea that our energy future will be in ground based wind farms, while another might say airborne wind generators, or space based solar, or miniature fission reactors or massive fusion reactors or...  There are arguments on many sides of this issue.  But if someone says the answer to transportation energy is already here, just fill the tank on your current car up with water and it will run just fine, that is not an opinion, it is clearly wrong.  Should that last point be in the same category as the others?  I don't think so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Just do a little research.  Go to Google and look up   Global Currency Reset  and see what the analysts and experts  are saying.  Then you can make up your mind about this.

Well I did... Checked WB, IMF ,  The Economist and Journal of economics and Business. NONE recognized " Currency reset" or "Global reset" . If there were to be such an event it would have been covered in at least one of them! 

NO GCR in my mind .... 

• Upvote 1

Thank you so much, Eagle. This is the first time I have read anything that so clearly explains this whole adventure, from the US going into Iraq to our own investment in Iraqi dinar. Your clear explanation assures me that we truly do own a genuine investment, not just a hope, although for me, and probably for most of us, it contains that, too. I had heard whispers of a global currency reset, but finally the reasoning behind doing this makes sense.  Given the dire circumstances of so much of the world's currency, I would think that the IMF, the World Bank, and other signficant financial institutions throughout the world, including many governments, would bring more pressure to bear on Maliki to get this done. But perhaps this decision isn't really in the hands of that one man, and only appears so.  Your comments also seem to indicate that, in this world-wide reset, the US dollar will keep its status as the world's reserve currency. I pray that is true. I read that it will make our American lives much more difficult if our currency loses that status. I had also read earlier, this written in a very compelling way, that the IQD would supplant the dollar as the world's reserve currency. But alas! I am an English professor, not a financial person, so making sense of all this is delicate business for me. Again thank you. 

Francie - to a fellow English professor, hello!

As to the post, I love the explanation, and I know that many people around the world want the end of the fiat system...I just find it hard to believe anything "global" in the way of decision making is possible, much less getting rid of system we have had since the world wars. I don't see it happening. Maybe the BRIC nations want it, but US does not - why would we want our dollar devalued? We went to war in Iraq partly because it would be devalued if oil nations refused to take it in oil deals.

So I see this whole "global reset" as a rationalization of the IQD RV, not a fact. It is fiction in my opinion. And they would have done it already, as we have had seven years of recession after the 08 crash.

• Upvote 1