Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

CENTRAL BANK economic BEGIN NEXT MONTH, the application of procedures to reduce the volatility of the EXCHANGE RATE. Will RV be Next Month(June 2013)?

ALBUNDY

Central Bank economic begin next month, the application of procedures to reduce the volatility of the exchange rate.

Wednesday, 29 May 2013 10:27

Confirmed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, the Central Bank of Iraq next month will begin implementation of a package of measures designed to restore the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to normal to prevent a repeat of the case of exchange rate volatility.

And plunged the value of the Iraqi dinar gradually over the past weeks to reach the price per dollar to about 1129 dinars after it had been stable for 1120, the highest rate up to the exchange rate during the past two years.

Committee member said Haitham al-Jubouri's "Twilight News" that "the CBI told the Finance Committee that will begin next month, the application of measures to curb the rise of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar, and some of these measures did not disclose the details they will be strictly confidential."

Jubouri explained that "one of the most prominent measures that the Iraqi Central Bank will begin to apply is to open letters of credit in the government and private banks," noting that "the Finance Committee has informed the Iraqi Central Bank support for all procedures in reducing the rise in the dollar against the Iraqi dinar."

The Finance Committee has ضيفت this month and central bank governor Abdul Basit Turki agency and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

THE LINK : http://www.shafaaq.com/sh2/index.php/news/economy-news/58488-2013-05-29-07-29-19.html

Edited by ALBUNDY
  • Upvote 4

I think the plan is to round up all the money changers and randomly shoot one ... Repeat daily until the market rate gets to the number they want.. Sounds drastic but we know random shootings not unusual there ... but at least these would have a purpose.

• Upvote 3

I think the plan is to round up all the money changers and randomly shoot one ... Repeat daily until the market rate gets to the number they want.. Sounds drastic but we know random shootings not unusual there ... but at least these would have a purpose.

You know that's funny! :bravo:

This article isnt about a revaluation.....its about making the exchange rate more stabilized.......

Reminds me of last time without notice though.  The dinar made a huge whopping 4 pip move.  I sure hope they do something that ticks us off.  Some other mechanism and then surprise us with an actual RV a week later.  Would be nice.   They surely are not broadcasting an RV in the news so I agree with you keep.  

• Upvote 1

This article isnt about a revaluation.....its about making the exchange rate more stabilized.......

Here you go again... Maybe you are right or maybe not. Explain why you think how you do whe.you say it isn't about an RV. I hope you aren't right but until it is right it is more hear say...

Praying for an RV...

No matter how you look at this... It's favorable for everyone.

The CENTRAL BANK NEXT MONTH ( JUNE 2013 ) begins procedures to REDUCE EXCHANGE RATE fluctuations

29-05-2013

The parliamentary Finance Committee, confirmed Wednesday that the Central Bank will start next month with the application of the package of measures aimed at the exchange rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar to normal while preventing recurrence if Exchange rate volatility.

And the value of the Iraqi dinar fell gradually during the past few weeks, bringing the price of the dollar to around 1129 DT was stable from 1120, the highest rate of exchange-rate mechanism for the last two years.

Committee member, said Haitham Al-jubouri for "Twilight", "news of the CBI told the Finance Committee that will begin next month with the application of measures to reduce the high dollar against the Iraqi dinar, this one did not disclose details of it will be confidential".

Al-jubouri said that "among the most prominent actions that will be applied by the Central Bank of Iraq is opening documentary credits in Government and private banks," Noting that "the Finance Committee has informed the Central Bank of Iraq to support its all in the high limit of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar".

The Finance Committee has daift this month Central Bank Governor Abdel Basset Turki Agency and discussed the reasons for the high rate of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=102723

Edited by ALBUNDY

Here you go again... Maybe you are right or maybe not. Explain why you think how you do whe.you say it isn't about an RV. I hope you aren't right but until it is right it is more hear say...

Praying for an RV...No matter how you look at this... It's favorable for everyone.

Did you read the article and its headline? Its pretty self explanatory, no hearsay involved. It says ways to reduce the exchange rate volatility.....what does volitile mean?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

Praying for an RV...

No matter how you look at this... It's favorable for everyone.

I'm afraid he's right.

• Upvote 1