Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Okieoilman (hysterical)

DocDinar.

HMM  dear okie please read your comments below ...

I HAVE FOLLOWED CLOSELY ALL THAT HAS BEEN POSTED AND SPECULATED ON POSTED ON OTHER SITES. I HAVE HAD TO BITE MY TONGUE TO KEEP FROM YELLING--ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!! I HAVE READ SO MANY INCORRECT SPECULATIVE, CONJECTURES THAT IT MADE ME NEARLY ILL.

THESE OTHER SITES THAT HAS BEEN PUTTING OUT PROPAGANDA SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR RAISING FALSE HOPES AND GIVING HOURLY PROJECTIONS.

THIS WOULD BE A PRIME EXAMPLE OF THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK.... JUST SAYING

Edited by jordan1
  • Upvote 1

For the past several years, Okie Oil Man always claims that "he didn't do it and it was not him" when his predictions don't come true.  Now we have this idiot Jester, wild duck, and a cast of other idiots taking his place.

These guys are pumpers and gurus without a clue.

Pay no attention to these guys.

• Upvote 3

FIRSTLY IT IS BECAUSE OF BEING INVOLVED WITH PROBLEMS IN OKLAHOMA AND PERSONAL ISSUES THAT ARE PRIVATE.

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/149628-okieoilman-hysterical/#ixzz2UFd09GIQ

Being from Tulsa Oklahoma FOR REAL I am offended and frankly pissed off that he would even comment on the problems we are having here.

I am just to pissed off to even comment any further

Sorry about that, Snow.....But he's not worth your anger.....

maggie my family is fine, but we know people that this has devastated. People have lost their babies and it is just so hard to explain.

You have nothing to apologize...just for him to even use this event as an excuse not to post his crap just mad me so angry.

We are TRUE oklahomas and we will be fine...we always are, but frankly this is an awful catastrophy, and the news and picture just do not do it justice.

I personally spoke to a woman that was in her bathtub, sitting on her son under 2 years old, while holding the hair of her daughter who was flying in the air and being sucked away. The Mothers hand broke in the pressure. She lost her entire home, but her kids are safe. To bring a goosebumps to this story, the father was trying to get the daughter to cut her hair for the summer, but the daughter talked her parents into waiting until her birthday party was over so she had long hair for her birthday pictures. The Mom said is her hair had been cut there would of been no way to save her daughters life. Her birthday is Sunday.

Very sorry and saddened by all this, Snow.....Not much to add.

OKIE IS WORKING ON A MOUNTAIN OF INTEL THIS AFTERNOON SEPERATING THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF.

sadly the wheat he is separating are "pre-processed wheat & chaff" ...ie wheat that has already been THROUGH the horse....

so we will have a mountain alright...but it will smell horrible and attract flies..... :lmao:

PS snow globe glad you are fine....Lady Eagle also has people from Oklahoma....I did NOT read the entire thread before posting...so meant no harm...just tired of these clowns

Let me try SWFG... What in the H. E. double hockey sticks was that. I am now a little dumber for reading that.

Its amazing we complain when this make believe keeps shoveling this out to the public. Its like Seinfeld in Bizarro World.

Even when he doesn't want to post he still finds a way. Truly amazing! 

The Dude Abides...

I can't ever argue with the dude abiides.  I stilll think that's the coolest chat room name ever!!

Brings back some really tough memories SnowGlobe.  It's kind of hard to explain what that's like unless you've experienced it yourself.  What hurts the most is losing irreplaceable items like family photos and certain memorabilia sent down through the family.  It's heart breaking.  On a positive note, none of my family members lost their lives.  I can't imagine what something like that would be like. I'd probably go to a very dark place.  I'm always amazed when I see people being interviewed with such positive attitudes even after they've been through something so horrific. 

Considering your name you wanna meet me at chess.com for a friendly match?   I'm a total chess nerd. 

Maybe....was gonna take the board to Vegas (think "AM" may want to, as well)....but, might be too many neurons dried up by THEN!.....p-Qkt4 anyway....

Also, lived in Naples for 6 years; got hit, but, not as bad as you. OR, Punta Gorda, Sanibel, Captiva!!!! 

It's called meth. 

Since you're in the Entertainment Industry, Alex ( and you're the only one in that Environment I know and dare asking questions to)..

Is it true what they say .. That everybody and their dogs, cats and guinea pigs are on coke ( or whatever fashionable drug of the moment) much of the time if not most?   From what you could observe  .... Thanks in advance.

Just curious to know if that's just another myth or is close to being true.....

Edited by umbertino

Since you're in the Entertainment Industry, Alex ( and you're the only one in that Environment I know and dare asking questions to)..

Is it true what they say .. That everybody and their dogs, cats and guinea pigs are on coke ( or whatever fashionable drug of the moment) much of the time if not most?   From what you could observe  .... Thanks in advance.

Just curious to know if that's just another myth or is close to being true.....

Alex asked if I'd let you know he's suffering from a nose bleed at the moment, but the answer is definately no.........

sniff sniff.....

• Upvote 1

I'm still not getting it.  "ships at sea", ok, who's ship and where is it going and what has that got to do with dinar?  and why is this man always putting post out to defend himself, and why is someone always impersonating him?  Then what is the deal with this man to be the one to announce the RV?  Is he an impostor and he is actually Shabibi, Saleh, or Turki?  This is nonsense.  It sure makes for some mind boggling entertainment.  Something so bizarre but appears to be harmless.  Same stuff keeps circling and you would think he would be silent by now.  Some folks have no shame.   

I don't understand why he thinks he has to talk in codes.  There is nothing secret or any gag to any of us who write openly on these forums.  He's no different.  Why does he have it in his mind that he is?  I don't get it.  But then again, there are a lot of them that think they are smarter than us average investors, and they want to be leading the way.  Wow, thank God for small favors he gave many of us the art of questioning and truth seeking. 

Edited by uncirculd
  • Upvote 1