Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

motivational quotes

Enochfar

A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank...but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child."
- Forest Witcraft

Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
- Leonardo da Vinci

• Upvote 2

Here's one that's helped me alot.  It's simple but if you apply it to any goal you can achieve what you desire...."Preparation is the key success..."

also from Warren Buffett .."Someones sitting in the shade today because someone planted a seed a very long time ago."

• Upvote 2

Lord make me an instrument of thy peace.

Where there is hated, let me sow love.

Where there is injury, pardon.

Where there is doubt, faith;

Where there is despair, hope;

Where there is darkness light;

Where there is sadness, joy.

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love.

For it is in the giving that we receive; it is in the pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in the dying that we are born to eternal life.

St. Francis

• Upvote 5

O Divine Master, grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console, to be understood as to understand, to be loved as to love.

For it is in the giving that we receive; it is in the pardoning that we are pardoned; it is in the dying that we are born to eternal life.

St. Francis

This is beautiful....Thank You...:)

• Upvote 1

“Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown

“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine

Let's stack the deck; website full of stuff - http://addicted2success.com/quotes/37-inspirational-quotes-that-will-change-your-life/

Adddicted 2 Success

• Upvote 1

be-you-believe-black-quotes-red-Favim.co

inspirational-quotes.jpg

wednesday+quotes+10.jpg

A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank...but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child."
- Forest Witcraft

Obstacles cannot crush me. Every obstacle yields to stern resolve. He who is fixed to a star does not change his mind.
- Leonardo da Vinci

Enoch,

Thanks for starting this thread.. I enjoy it :) 

• Upvote 2

"It is what it is."  (This one saves me lots of time spent in trying to figure out what I did wrong, what other people did wrong, and who to blame. It doesn't mean we can't change things, but we can waste a lot of time first if we don't just accept the "what is" so we can quickly move on from there).

"Man is not a physical being who has occasional spiritual experiences; he is an eternal spiritual being who is having a temporary physical experience."

"You have never met a mere mortal." --C.S. Lewis

It's not fair to clog up this post, but I love this topic.  In fact, I have a long list of short comments that "speak" to me.

St. Francis

Beautiful. Thanks.