Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The man who knew too much.

Luigi1

TerryK visited by the MIB. Under gag orders.

5-6-13-GET Team:(Honeybee)Gurus being quiet to me. (Dishman)They have been told to zip it. TerryK told us he was visited & told to zip it.

Could TerryK be de-railing the RV by releasing too much information?

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

MIB as in "Men In Black"? Lmao.... The gurus have been quite but I definitely don't believe TerryK has the power derail the RV.

There's a lot of people wanting to pick TerryK's brain for info due to his high level of contacts.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Is that a fact that he has high level contacts? The BS he talks everyday certainly seems he knows nobody. Lol... Someone gave you a -1 and I evened you out

There's a lot of people wanting to pick TerryK's brain for info due to his high level of contacts.

• Upvote 1

it was actually thug, dog, and I dressed in black suits....we surprised him and shut off his computer and told him the mothership was waiting...but only if he stayed off the computer...he had to be quiet.

Dog wanted to bring guns, but thug thought that might be just to tempting

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 5

Terryk is the worse of the worse.. Nothing else needs to be said... :butt-kicking:

Every one member of that guru gang is worse than worse.... how about bluwolf, poppy, etc. etc.? are they any better or less worse?  No

Edited by umbertino

it was actually thug, dog, and I dressed in black suits....we surprised him and shut off his computer and told him the mothership was waiting...but only if he stayed off the computer...he had to be quiet.

Dog wanted to bring guns, but thug thought that might be just to tempting

But I talked them in to it.

It got real ugly

• Upvote 3

This thing is coming apart here at DV with all these drug-induced zombies being allowed to post their unsubstantiated wild tales of "WHITE HATS versus BLACK HATS" stories!

There are far better ways to waste an hour than to sift through more of this dribble.