Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady - They're Dropping The Zeros And Increasing The Values !

DinarThug

I never said I was credible fella. I do talk to someone who is from Iraq and went through hell and back with my unit. Hes the only interpreter I had didn't against the units I was with so I would listen to him before I would listen to a guru. Like I've said before, I've forwarded him rumors and he would laugh and say those can't be true. Then talk to his family about the govt mentioning on tv about the RV. That has only happened once according to him.

Still till this day he says, the govt of Iraq has never had or showed respect to the people of Iraq. He wants the country to RV so he can bring his family home but will tell me, he doesn't believe it will happen because of how shady the govt is. If you want to come to NJ I'd be more than happy to show you the messages between me and him. Or even put you on the phone with him. He's more negative than anyone else. He doesn't trust that govt like most of us don't trust Obama.

I didnt mean any of that talk about you lol....it was all referencing bondlady.....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 5

It's Thursday!!!  Where's my money???  lol.  Sorry, I hope someday somebody is right.  In the meantime, I'll just be thankful for what I have, and not worry about what I don't.

I'm with you man, just get it done so we can go do the things we are ready to do and enjoy life!

• Upvote 1

New here but seems to me that a RV at 1-1 would need hugh money waiting to cover the exchange..... could it be the RV would be way under 1-1 to start?  Held Dinar since 2002, so any RV sounds good, cuz like everyone, any RV would be the first real money I've seen and a High RV would be send me to my knees giving thanks!  Glad to have run across the chatter about Dinar in time....  Have to thank my cousins for making me buy some back then!

• Upvote 1

Been 11 years holding vietnam dong too , Anyone have an opinion or word about the Dong being RV'd ?    I have read they are in the same basket but I don't find that anywhere.  Can anyone shed any light ?

Dropping the zeros and increasing the value is what happens in a re-denomination.  But the increased value won't be applied to the IQD.  That's what she leaves out.

Damn you Dr dre, this is a secret get rich over years thing that only we and a few hundred dinar dealers know about. Please leave your logic at the door.......

• Upvote 1

lets say they are discussing the notes and dumping the 3 fat rollers of em how can they dump 3 like what was originally said off a 50 note and if they were to replace the 50 with another 50 it would no longer be IQD but some other code and this other code is what a value would be added to soooooooooo  why would they want to mess with other countries(if other countries hold dinar) by sending these fat rollers walking why would these other countries forgive so much debt to lil old Iraq if that's what they are thinking as far as the zeros go. "OIL" so does Iraq hold many IOUs for the debt so its off the books and pumped away.seems like a lot of billions forgiven to come out even on paper or added value to make a small percentage and since you all forgave your debt im going to lend lil Egypt 4 billion of what I could of paid you back with. because I got soooooo many billions in my reserve and so many untapped resources you should forgive all your debt because im soon to be king of this region. this aint  jiving someones making something ok fellas empty out your pockets :shrug:

• Upvote 1

I appreciate Bondladys research and value her opinion on what these articles mean , from what I've seen she just tries to figure this all out like the rest of us . I think it's hard to understand these articles even after they are translated unless you  actually can read arabic . I have a buddy here in Afghan.that understands arabic and he confirms that from what he's read it seems they are definitely going to re-value. All this is just  my opinion though .  I don't think anybody is going to know  what's going  to happen until it does  . Definitely don't just take the lopsters word for anything . Just like everyone else they are giving their opinion , though they will state it as fact and do their best to discredit anyone who disagrees .

• Upvote 3

the orginal idea of zero`s off was the ---l-o-p --- idea ,  then the postings came out where --l-o-p-- zero`s meant taking the zero`s off the streets, and the printing of new lower notes with out zero`s ,    and then you have all others saying a -l-o-p-  isn`t in the arabic language ,,,   guru jeep says ---------->  stay at a motel 6 ,  we will keep a light on for ya :lol:

• Upvote 1

I love these stupid #*(#*#(^(^ bank stories!! "Oh yeah, was in Wells Fargo and the teller said the IQD was about to go up in value." .... REALLY?!!?!? You dumb #%$@!!!! Shut the #%$^ up!!!!  :wacko:

Pretty much that's about it.

um if they drop the 000 isnt that lop?

Yes it is. And that gets us put at 90 degrees.

Edited by umbertino

We used to have an Iraqi Born Member here... I think her name was Iraqi Queen  or something like that.....Looks like she left the building for some time now.

I agree that it's very difficult to get the real meaning of whatever gets said in Arabic as most translations are ( or at least appear to be) atrocious.

If one is lucky enough to have a friend ( or colleague or whatever) who is Arabic and perfectly  bi-lingual, that would be great.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I wish there is Someone out there can understand Arabic and translate this youtube video honestly for all of us here in details.

Which begs the question:  why isn't there even one person from the Mid-East on these boards with as much interest in the Dinar as we are?

• Upvote 2

I'm not sure but I believe last week I was watching aljazeera news on link TV and this video was played on Iraq and the translator was talking about elections. What set my memory off was all the men setting in that room. Then they went to the money. I could be wrong but its a good place to start to find out it's authenticity. Link TV

• Upvote 1

Actually, Google has an 'App' for that. If you have an Android System 'Smart Phone', you can use http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2011/01/google-translate-adds-live-speech-translation-to-android/

ito translate any Arabic Audio Speech to English. Granted, it could be a bit tedious attempting to translate a lengthy YouTube Video but not impossible if you break it into down into sentences or short paragraphs at a time. Again, this would require some dedication on your part. Enquiring minds want to know!

• Upvote 3