Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Prayer Request

carlablum

Our small community is heart broken.

Brittney was in a car accident Saturday morning and lost her fight Yesterday.

She was a friend of my children and was a beautiful fun loving girl.  

Please send prayers to all her family and friends.

Hugs and Luvs to all,

carla

419191_588237604534102_1877303667_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

That is very sad!  Prayers going out to her family!  I can't even fathom what they are going through as I have a daughter around the same age and it would kill me to be in their shoes!!  My heart breaks for them all!

Britney turned 21 last month.  My daughter is 20 and my son is 21.  This is just hitting way to close to home. Such a sweet girl, she was the Rodeo princes and was going to school to be a nurse.  We should never have to bury our children.

Our hearts are so heavy.

• Upvote 2

Britney turned 21 last month.  My daughter is 20 and my son is 21.  This is just hitting way to close to home. Such a sweet girl, she was the Rodeo princes and was going to school to be a nurse.  We should never have to bury our children.

Our hearts are so heavy.

Such a beautiful girl who had a bright future ahead of her!  It's a shame!  

You are right Carla we should never have to bury our children.

I agree - we should never have to bury our children.  I have 4 daughters - 28, 25, 17 and 14. This hits so close to my heart, and my prayers are added.

Mine are 18 and 14 and this does hit close to home!

So sorry to hear that Carla- will be prayin' for them.... that is probably the greatest challenge any parent will ever face and as Bump said... it breaks your heart.  That's where people's love and compassion come in where there seems to be nothing left to hold on to.  Prayin' for a peace that passes understanding to comfort them in this hard time.  - Rod  :( 

• Upvote 3

A beautiful child indeed. I agree we as parents should never, ever have to bury any of our children. Payers for the family and friends are on the way.

Edited by Saint

Carla, so sorry for the lost of this beautiful child.  :(  We will bond together with you and your community in prayer. 

Brittney is in God's amazing, beautiful arms of comfort.  Now we pray for her family and friends, to find comfort, peace, and courage in our Lord Jesus Christ.