Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** The U.S will NOT renew the DFI protection in May 2013**

easyrider

258.jpg

Baghdad / Orr News

A senior political source revealed about the intention of the U.S. administration to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government worried about the financial and monetary developments taking place in the country.

He said that the U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, told the Iraqi government that the U.S. delegation from the U.S. Treasury, "Finance" will arrive to Baghdad, accompanied by a bank officials the U.S. Federal Reserve, "Federal Reserve" to inform the Iraqi government a message that the U.S. government is concerned about financial developments and the current cash in the country.

The source, who preferred anonymity, said that the essence of the message boils down to that the U.S. administration is not interested in the protection of Iraqi funds in the Development Fund for Iraq account the "DFI" of the Iraqi Ministry of Finance. The source added that the U.S. administration will raise her hand for the protection of Iraqi funds in the month of May 2013, explaining that the Iraqi government will be informed of the decision not to renew according to an official letter.

The source pointed out that the U.S. administration has become concerned about the future of Iraq in light of the political pressure experienced by the country, stressing that they indicate a clear case of exclusion of several political components.

Was created Development Fund for Iraq, DFI in May of 2003 by the director of the Coalition Provisional Authority was recognized, by a decision of the Security Council of the United United 1483 and after the dissolution of the Coalition Provisional Authority in June 2004, has been delegated the U.S. government by the Government of Iraq to manage funds of the Development Fund for Iraq, which was made ​​available for reconstruction projects, and the U.S. Defense Department, the administration of the said fund on behalf of the U.S. government, the mandate was withdrawn with effect from 31 December 2007.

The Iraqi government is keen to ensure the extension of the work of the Fund, which was established in 2003 after the fall of Saddam Hussein in order to protect the revenue from sales of oil and natural gas in Iraq. Iraq has been under since 1990 under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations, which imposed after the invasion of the regime of former President Saddam Hussein of Kuwait in August of the same year, this item allows the use of force against Iraq as a threat to international security, in addition to large amounts of frozen his assets financial in international banks.

http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&langpair=auto|en&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://uragency.net/index.php/2012-03-11-16-31-52/2012-03-11-16-33-57/17216-2013-02-19-09-58-57

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hmmmmmmm. I guess we'll see how this plays out. I'm sure we'll see an article tomorrow saying protection to continue.

Thanks Easy

Yep like always we shall see but i doubt they are gonna extend it.  Its time for Iraq to pull up their big boy pants.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 6

If this plays out to be true, I think it is really going to force their hand to do something. what I don't know, but I know they are not going to sit on their thumbs and let their cash get frozen for unpaid debt.

CMON BABY, RV AND PAY EVERYONE OFF!!!!!

Here is some past action with the DFI.."the Development Fund for Iraq"....and they must not be too broke in Iraq....this video was put out a while back...but in other news, it's been said that they would become a DONOR NATION soon!...Most dont realize how signifigant that is!....

Will open the Baghdad Stock Exchange and infiltrated .. Conference in London will turn Iraq into a bank to finance the bankrupt states

Author: the future of Iraq

17/09/2012 12:00 am

BAGHDAD / future Iraqi
parliamentary sources said that a high-level Iraqi delegation will attend a conference on investment in the banking sector and banks in Iraq to be held in the British capital London. Sources indicate that the conference will make Iraq a bank to finance the rescue bankrupt economies and banks in Europe and the United States, as is the case with the GCC banking sector. The sources also indicated that if this plan has, will make the Baghdad market securities exposed, and infiltrated by foreign companies, in return for a scenario that occurred in Southeast Asia in the eighties and caused the bankruptcy of those countries.
http://www.almustakb...w.aspx?ID=27774

From the blogs...

I question why IQD is not traded on an international level. Iraq trades with USD. How long can the Iraqi's continue to use our currency to conduct their business? Clearly, we shipped too many pallets of our cash to Iraq.

At some point Iraq is going to have to save face with their buddies in the ME. Trading with the currency of the infidels is not flattering, IMO. At some point Iraq is going to have to get off the USD *** and operate with IQD. I will wait patiently.

CHECK THIS OUT!..Planeloads of U.S. Dollars Being Shipped to Iraq & Still Happening!...Why?....

WE HAVE HEARD THAT THE U.S. HAS BEEN PUMPING BILLIONS OF USD INTO IRAQ REGULARLY...EVEN STILL NOW TODAY!....I DONT KNOW ABOUT THAT, BUT THIS CNBC VIDEO SHOWS WHERE APPX. 40 BILLION WAS MOVED FROM THE U.S. TO IRAQ, AND LIKE 11-12 BILLION OF THE 40 BILLION WAS SUPPOSEDLY STOLEN...BUT WHAT GET'S REALLY INTERESTING, IS AT APPX. 19 1/2 MINUTES INTO THE FILM, IT SHOWS THAT IRAQ'S DFI FUND, WHICH IS THE "DEVELOPMENT FUND FOR IRAQ", WHICH CONSISTS SUPPOSEDLY OF THE SIEZED ASSETS FROM SADAAM....IT DEPICTS NEAR THE END OF THE FILM, WHERE THE FUND HAS NOT WENT DOWN, BUT ACTUALLY GONE BACK UP TO 60 BILLION AFTER BEING DEPLETED OF THE 40 BILLION, DUE TO OIL REVENUES FROM IRAQ?...WHO IS PAYING WHO AND HOW SOME ASK?....AND IN THE FILM IT SAYS THAT THESE FUNDS ARE STILL BEING SENT OUT, BUT BY PRIVATE CARRIER INSTEAD OF U.S. MILITARY...I WONDER WHO MONITORS THAT?...IT SAYS THE LOADS ARE SMALLER NOWADAYS?...HOW WOULD WE KNOW?...HOW DO WE EVEN KNOW ACTUALLY HOW MUCH THERE EVER WAS THAT EXISTED, OR ACTUALLY HOW MUCH THAT ACTUALLY HAS BEEN STOLEN, OR HOW MUCH IS, OR WILL END UP BEING SENT TO IRAQ...AND/OR IS IT ALL JUST DFI MONIES?...ONLY ABOUT A COUPLE MONTHS AGO IT WAS ON FOX NEWS, WHERE A STATEMENT CAME ON THE NEWS AGAIN, THAT STATED TO THE EFFECT..."THAT GEORGE BUSH WAS RIGHT AND THE IRAQI WAR WONT COST AMERICA ANYTHING".....ALL OF THIS MAKES ONE SAY...WHAT?....AND WHY WOULD THE U.S. STILL BE SENDING MONEY TO IRAQ IF WE DID'NT THINK THAT WE WOULD BE RE-PAID..IF WE ARE SUPPOSEDLY BROKE OURSELVES?....AND IT'S SAID THAT THE U.S. IS SOMEWHAT PEGGED TO THE DINAR...AND THAT THE DINAR IS PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR...SO WHY, UNLESS THERE IS A PLAN?...DOES ANY DEFICIT REALLY MATTER?...IS THIS GOING TO BE THE POST WORLD WAR II MARSHALL PLAN ALL OVER BUT JUST BIGGER?....BECAUSE IF IT IS'NT, DOES IT REALLY MATTER...AS IT WILL ALL BE OVER AND EVERYTHING CRASHED WORLDWIDE ANYWAY IF NOT, AT LEAST MONETARILY!...DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANYTHING ELSE THAT WILL BAIL OUT THE WORLD'S ECONOMY?...IF SO, NO ONE HAS STEPPED UP TO THE PLATE AND UTTERED A WORD..OR YET!.....ALL OF THIS IS TRULY INTERESTING INFO!!!....

Article is from February when it was created but logic says nothing has changed for them in the past 2 months and its now been posted today for a reminder that Iraq will NOT have their DFI funds renewed.  This is great news and it seems it was in an official letter.  Like always we wait and see but May 22 is fast approaching.

Article created on Tuesday, 19 February / February 2013 09:5

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 3

this is awesome news.......time is up...........all the debt that has been forgiven  and with the paris group..........that dfi fund is gone.............imo if they dont do something with their currency soon........and i mean soon...........thanks for the post.............watch how fast they start moving.............good luck to all............GO DINAR

• Upvote 5

Iraq is now in a tight spot and pressure is being exerted to get their act together and start being a "free nation."  If the HCL is not passed then their plans for the oil companies with "dry up," the infrastructure will be 50 years in the making, and the currency will remain at the bottom of the heap. 

I think Iraq could use some of the lubricant the guy in the speedo is using.  He makes it through that little tube without getting it stuck around his waist. 

• Upvote 2

I have a terrible thought, but not quite a burning bush--LOL! NO PUN INTENDED! there are many partners in this , what happens if another country steps up and  guarantees  the protection of the money. Continuing on with the  same program till things get better , it is only an agreement to protect the monies  but anyone can cut the same deal to protect the money by any country--How about CHINA coming in and take over the debt and protect it--buy it outright with US dollars and then hold the debt against their need for their oil energy needs in the quick future and screw the WAR debt---this whole scenario scares me only because it is moving the funds into a safe enviorment  free from harm

The US is using it as leverage--but who are the rest real players here-countries or any enmity who has the horse power to make the same garreteer, Would like to hear some people who are far more intelligent then me--!