Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med - It Was Not My Call To Boot Mailman !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting On Casey Kasem's Top 20 Countdown !

Med (8:49 PM):    HEY    THIS IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS ON    BUT DANG    WE FINALLY ARE INTO A FEW MONTH COUNTDOWN    FOR THIS TO GET OVER

ranjoesgirl: it is getting exciting

Med:    WE HAVE REAL SUBSTANCE IN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN    IT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED OUT

jon: wow

Med:    NOW I DONT GET PEOPLE INTO A FRENZY WITH IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW    OR IT IS ON THE SCREENS    CUZ IT ISNT    BUT IT HAS BEEN ON THE SCREEN SINCE 2009    SITTING IN PENDING   AND IT CAN AS LONG AS IT WANTS    NO RATE IS ATTACHED

I BELIEVE AS I SAID LAST WEEK    THIS WAS ALWAYS A GO    IT WAS JUST    WHO WAS GOING TO GET CREDIT    AND I THINK THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF SHABIBI COMING BACK IS WHAT INITIATED THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO CALM SOME OF THE MEMBERS    WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN MAILMAN AND I    WAS JUST BETWEEN US    IT WAS NOT MY CALL TO BOOT HIM    IT GOES FARTHER BACK THAN JUST ME  SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED EARLIER  AND I SAID I CAN CONTROL IT  I COULDNT APPARENTLY

NOW NOONE    IS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING BOOTED JUST CUZ THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH MM17 OR ME    I AM NOT LIKE THAT    BUT IF YOU TRY REDICULOUS BS    WHICH SOMEONE IS    THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF

ksdunlap: Med do you want this posted

Med: YES

jon: thanks Med

ksdunlap: thank you

Med:    HAS STLOU BEEN ON    AT ALL    YW

ksdunlap: i haven't seen him

ranjoesgirl: not that I have seen

Med: ANOTHER THING

mythbuster: A couple days ago

Med: TO BE AN ADMIN

jon: yes

Med: IT IS NOT SO YOU JUST SAY I AM AN ADMIN ON DS

jon: he was

Med: YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PARTICIPATE

foamgod: hope they don't delete it lol

Med:    OK TY JON    LOL    WE ARE IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE    AND YOU ALL KNOW    I AM NOT ONE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON    AND I AM CALLED CONSERVATIVE    FUNNY    I AM A DEMOCRAT    AND CALLED CONSERVATIVE    LOL

ranjoesgirl: lol

DZB: Hi Med and DS -- looking forward to the post. It's all in the timing

mythbuster: not you lol

Med:    IT IS DZB    IT IS THE TIMING    ALL I CAN SAY    IF WE ARE IN A COUNTDOWN    DO A LITTLE PLANNING    REALLY THINK WHAT YOU WILL DO    PLEASE    THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY MILLION DOLLAR HOMES    OR 200K CARS    WHAT GOOD CAN YOU DO WITH IT    MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE    BEFORE YOU GO ON A SPREE    YES TREAT YOURSELF    BUT IT IS NOT A MONEY TREE REMEMBER

mythbuster: so true... its once in a lifetime

guardian: you are so right, hate to see people end up in disaster

Med:    THINK ABOUT ANNUITIES    YES G    EXACTLY    PEOPLE COULD END UP WORSE    AFTER 5 YRS    THAN THEY ARE NOW    AND REMEMBER

mythbuster: that why Im rooting for 5.28 hahaaha

Med:    IF PEOPLE WERENT YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU WERE POOR    THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN    WHO WILL BE YOUR FRIEND

ksdunlap: thats true

tdk: great advise

dulldeb: isn't that the truth!!

mythbuster: Done thgat twice already, Med. and you are so right

Med:    I WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND    IF YOU NEED ME    OR TO TALK

ksdunlap: that's great to know Med

ranjoesgirl: thanks Med

DZB: thank you

Med: YW

jon: thanks Med family first.

tdk: can't wait to see ya and hang out

mythbuster: TY

Med:    LOL    YW    MONEY CANT RESOLVE ALL OUR ISSUES    BUT IT DOES HELP    LOL

tdk: lol

Med:    I HEARD ON THE RADIO    A SURVEY    PEOPLE THAT MAKE 20K OR LESS    ARGUE ALMOST NEVER    WITH THEIR SPOUSE    BUT THOSE WHO MAKE 250K OR MORE    ALMOST ARGUE DAILY

tdk: the only good thing about argueing is the makeing up LOL!

ksdunlap: lol

ranjoesgirl: lol tdk

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a controlling site. how hilarious!! You have to ban someone on a dinar site, for what talking dinar? Well he probably said something un-rv like........come on mailman.....you do know these guys are trying to sell dinar.

Only dinar gurus see backscreens....codes......tiers...etc. all major banks, investmentfirms, bankers and financial experts arent privy to the same intel. the imf, cbi, goi, and the world bank conferences with dinar gurus and only them. i hope they role out some more indictments....lol

CNN. Broadcasting On Casey Kasem's Top 20 Countdown !

Med (8:49 PM):    HEY    THIS IS NOT FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE ALWAYS ON    BUT DANG    WE FINALLY ARE INTO A FEW MONTH COUNTDOWN    FOR THIS TO GET OVER

ranjoesgirl: it is getting exciting

Med:    WE HAVE REAL SUBSTANCE IN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN    IT HAS BEEN EXPLAINED OUT

jon: wow

Med:    NOW I DONT GET PEOPLE INTO A FRENZY WITH IT IS HAPPENING TOMORROW    OR IT IS ON THE SCREENS    CUZ IT ISNT    BUT IT HAS BEEN ON THE SCREEN SINCE 2009    SITTING IN PENDING   AND IT CAN AS LONG AS IT WANTS    NO RATE IS ATTACHED

I BELIEVE AS I SAID LAST WEEK    THIS WAS ALWAYS A GO    IT WAS JUST    WHO WAS GOING TO GET CREDIT    AND I THINK THAT THE POSSIBILITY OF SHABIBI COMING BACK IS WHAT INITIATED THIS ANNOUNCEMENT

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO CALM SOME OF THE MEMBERS    WHAT WENT ON BETWEEN MAILMAN AND I    WAS JUST BETWEEN US    IT WAS NOT MY CALL TO BOOT HIM    IT GOES FARTHER BACK THAN JUST ME  SOMETHING ELSE HAPPENED EARLIER  AND I SAID I CAN CONTROL IT  I COULDNT APPARENTLY

NOW NOONE    IS IN JEOPARDY OF BEING BOOTED JUST CUZ THEY ARE FRIENDS WITH MM17 OR ME    I AM NOT LIKE THAT    BUT IF YOU TRY REDICULOUS BS    WHICH SOMEONE IS    THEN YOU WILL BE KICKED OFF

ksdunlap: Med do you want this posted

jon: thanks Med

ksdunlap: thank you

Med:    HAS STLOU BEEN ON    AT ALL    YW

ksdunlap: i haven't seen him

ranjoesgirl: not that I have seen

Med: ANOTHER THING

mythbuster: A couple days ago

Med: TO BE AN ADMIN

jon: yes

Med: IT IS NOT SO YOU JUST SAY I AM AN ADMIN ON DS

jon: he was

Med: YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO PARTICIPATE

foamgod: hope they don't delete it lol

Med:    OK TY JON    LOL    WE ARE IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE    AND YOU ALL KNOW    I AM NOT ONE TO JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON    AND I AM CALLED CONSERVATIVE    FUNNY    I AM A DEMOCRAT    AND CALLED CONSERVATIVE    LOL

DZB: Hi Med and DS -- looking forward to the post. It's all in the timing

mythbuster: not you lol

Med:    IT IS DZB    IT IS THE TIMING    ALL I CAN SAY    IF WE ARE IN A COUNTDOWN    DO A LITTLE PLANNING    REALLY THINK WHAT YOU WILL DO    PLEASE    THINK TWICE BEFORE YOU BUY MILLION DOLLAR HOMES    OR 200K CARS    WHAT GOOD CAN YOU DO WITH IT    MAKE YOURSELF COMFORTABLE    BEFORE YOU GO ON A SPREE    YES TREAT YOURSELF    BUT IT IS NOT A MONEY TREE REMEMBER

mythbuster: so true... its once in a lifetime

guardian: you are so right, hate to see people end up in disaster

Med:    THINK ABOUT ANNUITIES    YES G    EXACTLY    PEOPLE COULD END UP WORSE    AFTER 5 YRS    THAN THEY ARE NOW    AND REMEMBER

mythbuster: that why Im rooting for 5.28 hahaaha

Med:    IF PEOPLE WERENT YOUR FRIENDS WHEN YOU WERE POOR    THINK ABOUT IT IF YOU LOST EVERYTHING AGAIN    WHO WILL BE YOUR FRIEND

ksdunlap: thats true

tdk: great advise

dulldeb: isn't that the truth!!

mythbuster: Done thgat twice already, Med. and you are so right

Med:    I WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND    IF YOU NEED ME    OR TO TALK

ksdunlap: that's great to know Med

ranjoesgirl: thanks Med

DZB: thank you

Med: YW

jon: thanks Med family first.

tdk: can't wait to see ya and hang out

mythbuster: TY

Med:    LOL    YW    MONEY CANT RESOLVE ALL OUR ISSUES    BUT IT DOES HELP    LOL

tdk: lol

Med:    I HEARD ON THE RADIO    A SURVEY    PEOPLE THAT MAKE 20K OR LESS    ARGUE ALMOST NEVER    WITH THEIR SPOUSE    BUT THOSE WHO MAKE 250K OR MORE    ALMOST ARGUE DAILY

tdk: the only good thing about argueing is the makeing up LOL!

ksdunlap: lol

ranjoesgirl: lol tdk

well..Med has finally gone off the diving board into a shallow pool.  MM17 and I have been banned for simply questioning his words and actions.

• Upvote 3

st.lou.....I am sorry that has happened to you. I know you were a good member of Med's site. But since we are here you can be with us. You won't have to defend the guy anymore and you can actually talk here....respectful of course.....and not be afraid of Med sneaking up on you...as he did so often. Sad that he has done that so many times on so many people. I never understood that. I still don't. You too! Welcome.........Even though you have been here a while.....I mean welcome home.

• Upvote 4

Gotta agree with Bumper. Would be nice to have mailman here. He brings alot to the table. And for the newbies---everyone that has a opposing view on this investment from special ed. med will be banned from his site. This site is no. 1. Just my 2 cents.   

• Upvote 3