Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Blaino

SWFloridaGuy

Ok...SWFG...

Copy...paste ...take screen shots.

Evidence that may be useful for FEDs.

I will bet that D inar Recaps is part of this one also.

how about cut and paste them and send them directly to the FBI - internet crimes division.  if i saw it i would add it to the list i'm sending.

Good for you.

People need to shut these guys down.

• Upvote 1

He's now saying his "sources" will pay 75 cents to $2.00 per dinar before the RV and then post RV will be able to pay out a "multiplier" which would be a much higher rate.  He's still doing a moderated chat that's been going on for a while now over at his site.  This is the kind of Reno deal that will most likely blow up pretty bad for someone. 

wow.....and people will again fall for it as per previous scripts.

as i do agree with you this stinks like a scam but i cannot help myself to see the irony of the 3 letter agency you speak of the FBI is a joke, and they are the biggest scammers known to man. The FBI has covered up more things then a muslim  wearing a black burka on a hot summer day

Thought that was the CIA.

Edited by umbertino

Regardless of the scam, I find it interesting myself.

What are they doing with the pulled in dinar notes? I can come up with a few theories at the top of my head!

1. They're pulling in IQD off of their scam routine to draw in IQD for themselves to basically hold out & hope for a R/V.

2. They are taking the IQD and selling it to other dinar dealers for profits w/ no intent to pay back the people who sent them their IQD.

3. They really have no intention of accepting IQD, but their intention is to use this gimmick to hype up IQD sales or other 3rd party services they're offering.

4. They are taking an extreme gamble and hoping that the R/V does occur and above rates predicted to simply look for profiting via exchange.

If he is offering to pay $0.75 to $2.00 before any rate change, if anyone wanted to gamble, they could send him a 5k or 10k note and see if they get paid out. Than when nothing happens call their bluff, see what occurs. See how they actually handle any cash received in that scenario. If someone sends them a 10k note and they're willing to pay $20k back to you, that would be a nice chunk of change if they were silly enough to do so. (I'd never advise to send your entire amt, but it would be interesting to see what they do if a small amt was sent)

• Upvote 1

What the H*LLL is a Blaino anyway. WTF is he to think he can get people on a plane and then take their dinar?

The rumors have gotten worse over the years and what I mean by that is, they are starting to put people in danger of their lives.

Expose this peice of "sheet" for what he is and who cares if he tries to sue anyone...good luck to you Blaino A$$.

Private Message It To Me SWFG And CNN Will Post It ! ;)

Me And Several Other Members Spanked His A$$ 2 Years Ago When He Showed Up One Nite On DV ! :o

It Would Be A Privilege To Get To Do That Again !

:D :D :D

Get him Thuggie...he can't sue anybody...what a joke he is.

• Upvote 3

Why is Blaino now telling his members that he can fly them to an undisclosed location and cash them out early or if it RVs Monday he has some secret buyer who will pay them a "multiplier" which he claims is in essence a much higher rate than any exchange or bank would offer. Why on earth would someone pay a higher rate for no reason post RV and why would anyone fly a group out to cash them out before there is a rate change? What he is telling his members will be "over the hump money." This sounds like Reno all over again.  I would cut and paste his claims here but he's threatening to sue anyone who does. 

You do know... and I am dead serious my friend.... there are as we speak, people who claim to be in Reno right now. They claim to be the leaders of some of the tier groups..... We can talk more if you mail me :)

• Upvote 2

I had been getting the emails about this so called "second option", but did not pay much attention to it at all.  When I rejoined the site about a week ago and saw that mess today about a private jet, armed security guards and fronting the costs of this trip, I really could not believe that any sane person would even consider taking part of this.   It is so unreal, I just don't know what to say anymore! It really makes me angry that he would be so guilible to lead others into such a foolish situation.

Needs to be exposed and maybe someone will get a clue to not fall for this mess.

That just doesn't seem remotely possible unless the people who want your dinars are in " prison" or live on that island by themselves and trying to figure out how to get off it. Sounds almost like a bribe. Anyhow this could be a fishing expedition, be cautious, don't fall for any thing that smells funny. This does smell kinda funky.....

Gurus in sheep clothing... not nice. BE SMART... THINK logically and remember at the end of the day... no one has your best interest but YOU. It's not paranoid thinking to cover your own assets... even on the dinar sites. Patience, strategic thinking, controlled and methodical choices win in the end. This is not a race... don't let your nerves make you do something you will regret. TAKE YOUR TIME and THINK THIS ALL THROUGH. It will be ok peeps.

I had been getting the emails about this so called "second option", but did not pay much attention to it at all.  When I rejoined the site about a week ago and saw that mess today about a private jet, armed security guards and fronting the costs of this trip, I really could not believe that any sane person would even consider taking part of this.   It is so unreal, I just don't know what to say anymore! It really makes me angry that he would be so guilible to lead others into such a foolish situation.

Needs to be exposed and maybe someone will get a clue to not fall for this mess.

The right adjective for all this is: obscene.

What the H*LLL is a Blaino anyway. WTF is he to think he can get people on a plane and then take their dinar?

The rumors have gotten worse over the years and what I mean by that is, they are starting to put people in danger of their lives.

Expose this peice of "sheet" for what he is and who cares if he tries to sue anyone...good luck to you Blaino A$$.

Get him Thuggie...he can't sue anybody...what a joke he is.

Blaino is the mini-boss of Turtle Rock, the eighth and final dungeon in The Legend of Zelda...

• Upvote 1

Regardless of the scam, I find it interesting myself.

What are they doing with the pulled in dinar notes? I can come up with a few theories at the top of my head!

1. They're pulling in IQD off of their scam routine to draw in IQD for themselves to basically hold out & hope for a R/V.

2. They are taking the IQD and selling it to other dinar dealers for profits w/ no intent to pay back the people who sent them their IQD.

3. They really have no intention of accepting IQD, but their intention is to use this gimmick to hype up IQD sales or other 3rd party services they're offering.

4. They are taking an extreme gamble and hoping that the R/V does occur and above rates predicted to simply look for profiting via exchange.

If he is offering to pay $0.75 to $2.00 before any rate change, if anyone wanted to gamble, they could send him a 5k or 10k note and see if they get paid out. Than when nothing happens call their bluff, see what occurs. See how they actually handle any cash received in that scenario. If someone sends them a 10k note and they're willing to pay $20k back to you, that would be a nice chunk of change if they were silly enough to do so. (I'd never advise to send your entire amt, but it would be interesting to see what they do if a small amt was sent)

I too am curious.  If he is actually paying these members, it is not a scam.  All of your possibilities are possible, and probably probable.