Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqis told to turn in their 000s for lower notes.

Luigi1

The CBI is still conducting currency auctions. I assume the currency they are auctioning is the present denoms? If not, wouldn't this be announced or did I miss something? How could it make sense to eliminate the 000's in country, but not out?  I know - just ignore the man behind the curtain....

• Upvote 1

The CBI is still conducting currency auctions. I assume the currency they are auctioning is the present denoms? If not, wouldn't this be announced or did I miss something? How could it make sense to eliminate the 000's in country, but not out?  I know - just ignore the man behind the curtain....

USD

• Upvote 2

There will probably be currency auctions long after the RV, RI, LOP, float or what ever they decide to do. The folks will be convertining currencies for months to come. Just my opine.

• Upvote 1

Does he ever explain himself when these things he "sees" on Iraqi TV don't materialize?

i do not understand...why mods let this on dinarvets. its not a rumor. its a new fabricated lie...every other day. i could post a thread about a lie every minute...and fill the rumor section...if thats the goal.

Back screens, countdowns, s told m, follow s, follow h, we have no choice but for a rv...and the regurgitation continues. its sick, flagrant, and morally deceptive. jmo

Dont forget to add a little prayer on top of that puke.

• Upvote 10
  • Downvote 2

I dont blame the mods...their just doing there best.

YEP YOUR ARE RIGHT. BUT BUT WHAT IF IT IS TURE. SO WE WAIT AND SEE, AND THEN WE KNOW HE IS LIEING.

are you new. franks record goes ack a decade....thousands and thousands of lies and manipulation. you should dig to the last page of rumors and spennd some time reading franks unforgotten history
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Don't get me wrong for I don't believe anything posted by any cartoon character. But if we stop responding or reading posts by those that have been proven to be less than honorable,maybe just maybe their chats/posts will slowly go away. They need an audience to be effective.-peace 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3

We all need some entertainment to lighten up our day!  This is where we come if we need to chuckle or need to put a grin on our face.   We mod's wouldn't want to take that away from everyone.   :D

Wouldn't you guys be better defined as Mooderators then. Lol!

• Upvote 6

i do not understand...why mods let this on dinarvets. its not a rumor. its a new fabricated lie...every other day. i could post a thread about a lie every minute...and fill the rumor section...if thats the goal.

Back screens, countdowns, s told m, follow s, follow h, we have no choice but for a rv...and the regurgitation continues. its sick, flagrant, and morally deceptive. jmo

Dont forget to add a little prayer on top of that puke.

I don't understand why mods would allow post that contain the word Puke or Spew or LOL or any of the other mindless, childish and inmature saying that plague these chat boards. It just feels like a bunch of 20 year olds are all that contribute on here. Back to grown up level 2 land...............DayTrader

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

New Intel?? RV next 24-48 hrs???!!!! oh thankyou!!!! you don't know how bad we needed to hear this!!!!! Wish it was sooner but I'll take it!!! thanks for sticking your neck out for us! you truly are a night in shining armour! God Bless you!

"baaahhhhhhh" I'm a wittle Sheeple "baaaahhhhh"

"baaaaahhhh" Lead me Frankie! "baaaahhhhh"

• Upvote 4

I got this from a news site, so "Gooru" Frank is full of beans! Notice the underlines portions and the date!

Central Bank establish procedures to prevent fraud at the changeover after deleting three zeros from

17-04-2013 07:16 AM

Baghdad (newsletter). Detection of economy and Investment Committee member MP//-abbasn sheyaa, the date of implementation of the project to delete the three zeros from the currency early next year (2014), stressing that the Central Bank measures to limit fraud and manipulation that may accompany the Exchange process.
Said sheyaa (News Agency): the project is to delete three zeros of the Iraqi currency, but return to the currency structure of shorthand notes, stating that the paper will be the highest category (200) and is shorthand for the amount of 200 thousand dinars, the equivalent of 170 dollars.
He added that the Central Bank would begin with proactive project implementation procedures during the current year as printed currency and hiring companies to be the replacement currency early next year, pointing out that the Central Bank put strict procedures to prevent fraud that may accompany the replacement process.
He noted that the country needed to draft restructuring currency after deleting three zeros from being counterfited on the expected increase in financial revenues in the coming years this would numbers and banknotes.
The project will include: coins & stamps, consisting of classes (half a dinar, dinar, JD, JD 10, 25, 50, 100, 200), so that the employee if his million it received a five classes of the paper (200), stressing that this process will facilitate a lot of financial matters and cash./finished/8 l. Eng.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx?from=&to=en&a=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ikhnews.com%2Findex.php%3Fpage%3Darticle%26id%3D81666

Edited by SamDinar

I dont blame the mods...their just doing there best.

are you new. franks record goes ack a decade....thousands and thousands of lies and manipulation. you should dig to the last page of rumors and spennd some time reading franks unforgotten history

I'm sure that quite a few of us have been going "ack" at Frank's record for a looooong time.

Some poor souls for a decade.

Find humor where you can or rage will be your only alternative...

Edited by RVWITHME
  • Upvote 3

What is your opinion for this statement? Anyone?

The project to ايعد delete the zeros of the three from the Iraqi currency only, but re-structuring currency in terms of reduction of banknotes, noting that the highest category of paper will be (200) dinars, which is shorthand for the $ (200) thousand dinars, equivalent to (170 ) dollars.

Does it say in Iraqi terms, 200 dinar will be equal to 200k dinar?

From this article: http://www.ikhnews.c...rticle&id=81666

That link is not working

What is your opinion for this statement? Anyone?

The project to ايعد delete the zeros of the three from the Iraqi currency only, but re-structuring currency in terms of reduction of banknotes, noting that the highest category of paper will be (200) dinars, which is shorthand for the $ (200) thousand dinars, equivalent to (170 ) dollars.

Does it say in Iraqi terms, 200 dinar will be equal to 200k dinar?

From this article: http://www.ikhnews.c...rticle&id=81666