Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq News Networks April Fools Joke.

yota691

%D9%83%D8%B0%D8%A8%D8%A9.jpg

:shrug: Killing of Nuri al-Maliki in a large explosion rocked the Green Zone

April 1, 2013 in political

Baghdad: Iraq News Network - kill Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in a large explosion rocked the heavily fortified Green Zone took place this morning.Sources from inside the Green Zone said the explosion took place when the Maliki heads an expanded meeting of the Dawa party was attended by leaders of the National Coalition, including Muqtada al-Sadr, Izzat Shabandar, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Ammar al-Hakim, killing everyone instantly. She said officials killed all the latest in the power vacuum, prompting the United Nations to put Iraq under the international trusteeship in preparation for new elections and choose the leadership will be eligible for the leadership of Iraq in light of the emergency situation. This has consistently Iraq News Network that launches a news story in the first of April of each year to coincide with the April Fools which reflects the aspirations of the majority of Iraqis occurrence of such an event.

Edited by yota691

Any April fools joke by any media anywhere that suggests a bomb killed its leader is sick.  I don't care what country it is, no-one should joke about bombs or leaders being killed.  There are real people out there being killed and injured by bombs.  This is taking April Fools Day a step too far.  I'm appalled.

• Upvote 8

Any April fools joke by any media anywhere that suggests a bomb killed its leader is sick.  I don't care what country it is, no-one should joke about bombs or leaders being killed.  There are real people out there being killed and injured by bombs.  This is taking April Fools Day a step too far.  I'm appalled.

I have to agree. Don't joke about something like this. Even though I'm sure there are some people who wish it where true. Wasn't there an article out about the leader of Kuwait being dead or killed before they revalued their money? Maybe, whoever wrote this article was trying to funny in that kind of manner. Who knows.

• Upvote 1

I have to agree. Don't joke about something like this. Even though I'm sure there are some people who wish it where true. Wasn't there an article out about the leader of Kuwait being dead or killed before they revalued their money? Maybe, whoever wrote this article was trying to funny in that kind of manner. Who knows.

Kuwait didn't Revalue. Okie is wrong. 

Well, it "got" me.  I was stunned, especially when it wiped out so many of them who (I feel) actually deserve such a fate, Sadr especially. I haven't heard much about him for quite a while now. He must feel included in this government a bit more, or he has calmed down some. Or I have just missed hearing about him. But I have to agree, this wasn't funny.  But then what does come out of Iraq that's funny? Not much that I've ever read. They've always seemed like a grim lot to me.  And since shis seems to be an example of what they think is funny, they truly are a grim lot.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, it "got" me.  I was stunned, especially when it wiped out so many of them who (I feel) actually deserve such a fate, Sadr especially. I haven't heard much about him for quite a while now. He must feel included in this government a bit more, or he has calmed down some. Or I have just missed hearing about him. But I have to agree, this wasn't funny.  But then what does come out of Iraq that's funny? Not much that I've ever read. They've always seemed like a grim lot to me.  And since shis seems to be an example of what they think is funny, they truly are a grim lot.

Francie ... Somebody 'negged' you... I evened you out '+1' 

Everyone's getting into the game.... April fools!!

Killing of Nuri al-Maliki in a large explosion rocked the Green Zone

April 1, 2013 in political

Baghdad: Iraq News Network - kill Iraqi Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki in a large explosion rocked the heavily fortified Green Zone took place this morning. Sources from inside the Green Zone said the explosion took place when the Maliki heads an expanded meeting of the Dawa party was attended by leaders of the National Coalition, including Muqtada al-Sadr, Izzat Shabandar, Ibrahim al-Jaafari and Ammar al-Hakim, killing everyone instantly. She said officials killed all the latest in the power vacuum, prompting the United Nations to put Iraq under the international trusteeship in preparation for new elections and choose the leadership will be eligible for the leadership of Iraq in light of the emergency situation. This has consistently Iraq News Network that launches a news story in the first of April of each year to coincide with the April Fools which reflects the aspirations of the majority of Iraqis occurrence of such an event.

Okay .... <_<

Mods: May want to put this in rumors..... so this does not get confused with news.

Edited by Dinar_o'saurs
  • Upvote 1

Agreed.I find it somehow a racist thing.