Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The Bronze Rat

Markinsa

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco . While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay.

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.

Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.

The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown.

"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."

• Upvote 13

Awwwe markinsa I am a liberal as I am called all day on this site.

I know it is a joke and all but why? I love the verses you post at the bottom of

your profile and you seem to be a man of God and a very good one.I am fighting

for my life as well at a VA hospital getting chemo and soon to be zipper down my chest.

I am praying hard for your dad and for myself.

Spohn hospital is the best as I remember from a long time

ago and I hope that your dad gets more time as I wish for myself.

I love everyone on this site and pray a hundred prayers each day for all of us.

I gave my all for this country as a soldier and a democrat and try to stand behind my

choices as well be it good or bad.I cant take my vote back and I guess I hurt my country

that I fought so hard to preserve If thats all it took was a bronze statue

of a democrat I would drown if it would save this country and restore the freedoms

we once had.I highly dout I am going to live through my ordeal and some on here will

probably cheer when it happens.It will be one less democrat to ever vote again.

I am not bashing you in any way just responding to a joke that hurt me bad inside and

my heart hurts enough that my vote could have destroyed this country.Why did I vote

the way I did I dont know its like one side against the other instead of 1 majority vote

with unity of all the people to select the right person.Its like our government prefers

it this way so we fight against each other instead of the enemies that try to destroy us.

Good and evil mixed together as our country spirals out of control.

It hurts me to no end that I cant even

roll my wheelchair down any street in this country with a I voted for Obama sticker on the

back of my chair in fear I would be beaten or shot for my choice.I am sorry I voted and

I never will again.I am sorry folks for what I did and if you would kill me now I would forgive

you.I am over educated but blind to the problems I caused by voting the wrong way.I

wished I had a crystal ball so I could have seen what was to come for what I did.

I am the boards joke and most laugh at me.But I love you folks anyway.I would stand and

fight to the last drop of my blood and would want to be the first shot at the front lines

and die for this country to return to the way it used to be for the good of the people.

I am on so much medication and tears flow from my eye for what I am writing now

and feel its all my fault for what happened to this great country.So for what I did to this

country I am fixing to make some things right.I am one of the best hackers in this country

and I am going to hurt some high up folks with deep pockets that is hurting this country!

They let me down so I am going to let them down hard.If they catch me so be it I just dont

know where to send this information where it will land in good hands to put these people

away for the crimes against this country that we see today.Whats bad is worst is on the way.

I wont say right now the things to come I need more time.It wont take much to kill me now

but I will get them for all to see.You probably think I am crazy but I am not.I am still able

to write this post and again I am sorry for voting the way I did and I will make it right

for Gods people.

GOD BLESS US ALL and I pray for this country for WE THE PEOPLE to unite and become

one people again.AMEN!

>a/run/starthalo/*S`H)"}/bewarepop/<ba>/jagged/*#~/rundisable/mashdrive/<bA>/crumble/<b

>a/protectionstart/<b 

Markinsa would you give me back my Powergeneration profile please.I beg you.

I miss it. besides wanting to see God it would be my last wish.

I love all of you and God Bless

and to the evil ones who shall see this post big brother I am coming for you!

You wont find me but I know where your at! Lets see how good you are!

bunch of spineless geeks! who have never held a weapon and fought for this country!

I found your gateway now Come and Get Me I'll be waiting!

I dont care about myself anymore and have nothing to lose!

Dont blame anyone on this site its all me!  

Powergeneration :( 

• Upvote 4

I didnt mean to crash the thread it was a funny joke! Markinsa I am sorry. They got me so doped up

my mind is just a reelin I wake up just to fall a sleep.They have things poked into exits

that wernt made for entrances

I am so mad at some things I found it almost makes me lose my religeon.

Thank You Folks so much for yer prayers it makes me cry.My emotions are running deep

for this country and for Gods true people.I just hope God doesnt punish me to bad for what

I am about to do to these evil bass turds.I pray for them and hope God gets them before I do.

The docs give me a 30% chance and I am not scared but I am at the same time.Some things that the

conservatives do I agree with I just poke fun at them is all.

Your prayers are heart felt and I will never forget you for them.

Yer libby friend

Powergeneration and I got the power!

• Upvote 3

PG, I've said many times over when prayers have been requested that I pray for my dv family... please know that I don't just pray for my conservative-minded family members! God's will WILL be done, no matter our prayers, because HE is God... but I pray that He will give you the strength and comfort you need at this time in your life. 

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 1

I am a liberal 

Powergeneration :( 

Please, don't blame yourself for this countries issues.

I was a steadfast republican for decades, and when "my" guy was voted in I was responsible for just as much destruction.

At least, that's what we are supposed to think.

The truth is that the elections have been rigged, the "candidates" were picked years  before the illusion of the election was perpetrated.

It is what we were taught from grade school.

Take solace in the fact you are intellegent and aware enough to understand the deceptions.

We are all fellow humans, we all need to drop the labels we were taught, and we need to accept our greatest enemies are the politicians in DC.

Americans are inundated hundreds of times every day with propaganda, we are being told how to think, what to wear, what to eat, how to eat, and how to live every part of our lives to conform to someone else's idea of how life should be.

Our education has been controlled, our history rewritten, our laws, ideals, and our very way of life has been altered by the progressives that are trying to steal the "liberal" tag.

Every single one of the original settelers were liberals, they were liberated from King George's oppression, from the english requirement of forced Catholic church every Sunday, and from the premise only the nobels had rights or sovereignty.

Modern day progressives understood they could never call themselves socailist, or communist's, because Americans would never accept that label, so they decided to hijack a name that was easier to accept.

I don't think you ever did consider yourself a collectivist, and instead believed in an ideology. One that is not possible when human greed and lust for power is added to the equation.

Don't beat yourself up, as a Christian you already know who uses guilt as a tool, and how that can destroy anyone.

Instead, funnel that emotion into resolve, and use that energy to educate yourself to the truth.

Know your Christian brothers and sisters are praying for you as well, and no one is hating you for anything.

We are all children of God. We were deceived, but the veil is being lifted, and the truth will be known.

I sent this with a prayer for your health.

• Upvote 3

PG, Here is something for you:

1 Corinthians 15:54-58 (NLT)

54 Then, when our dying bodies have been transformed into bodies that will never die, this Scripture will be fulfilled:

“Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is your victory?
    O death, where is your sting?”

56 For sin is the sting that results in death, and the law gives sin its power. 57 But thank God! He gives us victory over sin and death through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58 So, my dear brothers and sisters, be strong and immovable. Always work enthusiastically for the Lord, for you know that nothing you do for the Lord is ever useless.

And nothing is stopping anyone else from getting a Bronze Republican. :twothumbs:  Or how about a Bronze Demon, toss that thing in the Lake of Fire! :twothumbs:

-

• Upvote 1

Thanks Markinsa!  The joke was so funny that I read it to my husband.  Things are getting so crazy that humor is good for the soul for sure. 

Once again and thank you for being Patriot and a true man of God.  Keep up the awesome work here.

Blessings

• Upvote 1