Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - I Want To Apologize ! I Messed Up Big Time !

DinarThug

Thug, I DONT GET IT?!?!? WTF is it saying? I read it about 100 times fast-slow-on the pooper-brushing my teeth-I dont get it! I feel stupid now. Besides a brain, am I missing sumting? SO-FA-KING-LOW?!?! Ah man, now I will be repeating that phase at work all day. Gotta "ear worm" that wont go away now.

• Upvote 1

SO-FA-KING-LOW?!?!.

Try Saying It By Removing The First And The Last Hyphen From Ur Quote Above ! ;)

Let Me Know How That Works. B)

Btw, I Can Promise U That There Are Several Silent People Who Are Glad That U Asked The Question !

:D:D:D

• Upvote 2

Try Saying It By Removing The First And The Last Hyphen From Ur Quote Above ! ;)

Btw, I Can Promise U That There Are Several Silent People Who Are Glad That U Asked The Question !

:D :D :D

Woah there Clown !!!

Are you sayin' I never said nuthin' 'cause I'm sofa king moronic?

• Upvote 1

I can't believe ya keep bring stupid Franks suggestions about the Dinar.

Over & Over again, WHY, he make's all of this up. Nothing to do put play with the computer

and write up some Lies and put em online.

Work of a Geek, looking for attention at home, by himself.

He needs more than help....

Go R.V.

Hey!... Stop insulting the Geeks like that. It's simply uncalled for!... lol

NW Guy....that was generous of you....out standing. I'am not being snide or rude to you at all. However I just don't know how much more entertainment I can take. I mean watching him lead up to his next fail is like watching paint dry. But I also read him for fun because after all these years you just accept Frank for what he is. I'll leave up to every one else to consider Frank for what he is and always has been. LOL :peace:    :tiphat:

Hmmm. Well, I can honestly say now that after 12 years of university, 2 doctorates, a Masters' and Bachelors-all in science or medicine-I am SO FAAAKING STUPID and SO FAAKING SLOW. I recommend any of you with children of age to consider college-DONT GO! Go to Clown School (Barber School aint bad either). Just see the results of higher education verse PRACTICAL, CLOWN education. I'm sold. Tomorrow, I am planning on resigning my position at the university hospital and applying for clown college (or maybe barber school). Thank you, Thug! You have opened my eyes to a new world that is SO FAAAKING WONDERFUL! (any pointers? I want to pass the entrance exam!!)

:D :D :D

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Thug!  (any pointers? I want to pass the entrance exam!!)

All I Can Remember Is That The Entrance Exam Was A Real Mofo' ! :o

farside.gif

:D      :D          :D

I guess this guy Frank does not know that this is a global reset , and that the bad guys have been trying to stop this reset from happening . They will do all kinds of stuff to remain in power.  The RV will not pop until the coast is clear of evil .....   Why is he avoiding the truth that we all know . I think this guy Frank needs a wake up call . Not putting him down , I am just saying he is totally incorrect on why this has not happened yet . Use the force Frank ........post-48923-0-37235000-1362596649_thumb.j