Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Would you give 1/2 of your holding for a 10 cent RV right now?

cooked

24 members have voted

1. 1. Would you give half your holdings for a 10 cent rv imediately?

• yes I'll take it and run now
    • no I'll wait for more

No, I don't think so anyways... I can't wait for this to happen and to put whatever we profit to work but at this point I have wrote this money off but I have never invested more than I could afford or anything either.... .10 is my mark, if it comes out there I am cashing and done with dinar.. If it comes out lower and there is no pressure to exchange the notes we have I am just gonna wait, I am getting use to waiting anyways lol!!

I would cash in enough to get my investment money back and then wait for the train to come into the next station. Where ever that station might be,$1,$1.35,$2,etc. Then, Ya'll have a merry christmas ,cause I,m gone! :angel:  :backflip:  .

I would probably cash in a $25k note, which would replenish my investment and handle the tax on the transaction, and then go stand next to kjwayne at the train station, go team.

Youve basically just told the world that you have 1 million dinar .... you shouldnt be throwing out any financial info about yourself on the internet you dont know who's reading this.

• Upvote 1

Youve basically just told the world that you have 1 million dinar .... you shouldnt be throwing out any financial info about yourself on the internet you dont know who's reading this.

....And you live in Glascow Scotland, thanks for the encouraging words....exactly why I dont post often. I'm guessing I told everyone that I have invested $1166usd and could cash out around $800usd if you want to be technical. I'm sure that we will not be registered in the FORTUNE 500 magazine if we ever RV, but if we are I'll be in there too. Get a grip.....apparently frustrated in the USA today :(