Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo in SanDiego

NORTEC

Nice.  Well Hoosier's post had me intrigued (and saw that it might be a Chase branch?)  So I asked my Chase branch here in Central Texas...2 days ago... they said they have yet to hear a single thing about IDQ.  Nada.   Well...here's hoping WF becomes my new bank of choice :)

Edited by dinar33

I am under the impression that the machines must be programed for each currency and not all machines in all banks will be able to read the currency that is being turned in!

Smaller branches will not have that machine as they are expensive and just don't do enough business to warrant that expenisture, they verify through using the visual guide book they have--the dinars will be sent to a place the has that Machine while crediting your account with the exchanged rate but you will not be able to access that money till the verifacation process is completed!

Do not let your dinars out of your greedy little fingers--once verified they can be wired back into your account --take a car  trip and stand there to make sure there are no slip ups!

JMO

• Upvote 1

Hey Nortec ... You didnt happen to be in Fallbrook did you?

Thanks for the report!!

Um, what are you implying? (Not being contentious) My sons used to live in Fallbrook... in their words, "full of hucky heads"...

KK

MADD for Heather

Oh, and thanks, Nortec!

KK

MADD for Heather

Any chance you can go back and take a picture of it.

You can Google it to see what they look like. They are in a lot of banks in Texas and have been for years......

In the past .. when I ask about the Dinar ..

I get a weird look.. like Im some kind of *********** ..

This time .. I did not ..

But many heads turned and looked at me ..

Could it have been the ski mask?

• Upvote 1

To give some validation to this suppose Rumor, I'm in Afghanistan so I have to take care of my Banking on line.About a week ago I went on line to take care banking as usual, puch accounts button and before my accounts appeared a message appeared stating they had De La Rue machines on the counters. I then logged out to make sure of what I had seen, then logged in, the same message appeared again: We have De La Rue machines on the counters.

Yes Rockymtnhi they can be counted for just counting currency, but this was CHASE BANK and the message has never shown up before, and I have been a member of this bank for over ten years and over seas working for nine. Are you stating that they just now are able to count large amounts of currency. I'm thinking they are including Iraqi Dinar currency as well.

We all know they can verify dinar.  But I've seen the machines in banks for many yrs.  They don't put them in every branch because of expense.  They are used for verification and counting.  No biggie.

yes, there are de la rue machines for just counting currency but a specific model will be ordered to solely count the dinar from what i have been told..

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

So, I used to live in Coronado (on H in between Third and Fourth). I can tell you that at least three times I've come home with several hundred (US) dollars worth of currency from all over SE asia and the gulf. Me and 3500 of my closest friends were always looking for a place to change back to greenbacks. That may be why they have a de la rue.

Also, this branch is small, but I'll bet you a million dollars they process more money than any bank twice their size on the other side of the bridge. Anyone who as ever lived in Coronado knows I ain't lying.

Chase bank and now wells fargo. They are popping up all over the place. It's coincidental how they are popping up with this years budget. Thanks for putting your neck out there. Last time I posted de la rue machines they castrated me. :-D:-D. Thanks!

• Upvote 1