Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki confirms to pass the budget during a session of parliament next week

yota691

Saturday, February 16, 2013 15:38

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. A member of a coalition of state law, MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki, Saturday, passing the federal budget for the current year will be next week, but that will be part of deals between the political blocs.

Maliki said in a statement to / Baghdadiya News / "to pass the budget for federal financial year 2013 will be next week, but it will probably be within the political deals agreed upon by the political blocs to achieve its interests procrastinated over the previous period and caused disable it."

The MP said the state law that "obstacles set by the political blocs, the Kurdistan Alliance set conditions on the budget Peshmerga كتخصيصات and vulnerability of the right strategic projects that have been affected due to the delay in the previous budget as well as the proportion of the province of the budget."

Maliki stressed that "some of the blocks you want to discount part of the budget of the ministries of defense and interior, which by refusing alliance with all its components, it all led to disable the budget," adding that there is a consensus of the blocks on the passed week. Finished / 21 St.

• Upvote 7

Good find Yoya , lets hope it gets passed , but you no as well as i do there will be a postponement for some reason. Always is . Lets hope they make a lier out of me lol. :P/>

But I beilive IF they dont do this by the 23rd feb, than we are screwed and so are they lol

Saturday, February 16, 2013 15:38

BAGHDAD / Baghdadiya News / .. A member of a coalition of state law, MP Abdul Salam al-Maliki, Saturday, passing the federal budget for the current year will be next week, but that will be part of deals between the political blocs.

Maliki said in a statement to / Baghdadiya News / "to pass the budget for federal financial year 2013 will be next week, but it will probably be within the political deals agreed upon by the political blocs to achieve its interests procrastinated over the previous period and caused disable it."

The MP said the state law that "obstacles set by the political blocs, the Kurdistan Alliance set conditions on the budget Peshmerga كتخصيصات and vulnerability of the right strategic projects that have been affected due to the delay in the previous budget as well as the proportion of the province of the budget."

Maliki stressed that "some of the blocks you want to discount part of the budget of the ministries of defense and interior, which by refusing alliance with all its components, it all led to disable the budget," adding that there is a consensus of the blocks on the passed week. Finished / 21 St.

which next week is he talking about.....and which day of which next week?????

Not to pee on the parade, but didn't Adam say the budget wasn't "that" important? He said there probably would be 2 budgets, one for now and one with the new rate. I agree that excitement abounds, but just remember Adams words. Sorry to seem like a downer.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Not to pee on the parade, but didn't Adam say the budget wasn't "that" important? He said there probably would be 2 budgets, one for now and one with the new rate. I agree that excitement abounds, but just remember Adams words. Sorry to seem like a downer.

yeah, i am with Adam here. i do not see the significance of "opening" the 2013 budget in regards to our investment.

• Upvote 2

yeah, i am with Adam here. i do not see the significance of "opening" the 2013 budget in regards to our investment.

I don't post much and I am Happier then those People on the Cruise Ship I'm sure But.....I just want this as much as everyone but these people are just insane in Iraq. I think they all stopped taking their Meds and Go R V VV..

• Upvote 2

I don't post much and I am Happier then those People on the Cruise Ship I'm sure But.....I just want this as much as everyone but these people are just insane in Iraq. I think they all stopped taking their Meds and Go R V VV..

Are you a guard or an inmate?

• Downvote 1

Your not a downer, Cooked. Some choose to keep a level head in the arena of currency speculation.