Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

News From A Friend

gregp

My neighbor's gardener's brother-in-law's dry cleaner said it would be Monday and he's never wrong.

Except for that one incident with the Peruvian prostitute but he was drunk at the time.

lol.

Sorry .. been busy for some time and have become unfamiliar with the gender of most members. Or maybe it's just age.

Nothing to be sorry about... It's not that important anyway. Ciao.

They Probably Had U Confused With Ur Sister ....... UmberTina ....... :D/> :D/> :D/>

:lol:/> :lol:/>

Thug... I have no siblings.. My folks got too traumatized after my birth ......Smile.

• Upvote 2

As for the vernacular I was attempting to make jest of you're incorrect

spelling. As for the RV date it is not a prediction, it is a statement of fact.

As in already occurred. At least as far as the, "powers that be", are concerned.

Come Sunday 2-17-13 you then shall see what was written about thousands

of yrs before you or I were born. Written across the sky, born in the blood of martyrs,

professed in ancient writings, signed by the Hand of God this day, we all shall be

witness to the beginning of all that shall end. And for all this they are blind.

"for I shall send them strong delusion that they shall believe a lie."

"because of the hardness of there hearts, the love of many shall wax cold." Murder in

the streets will now be the norm, crimes of every sadistic sort will progress from

worse to worse. " and still they will curse God." You are a living testimony to the word

of God. For the word speaks of this time and still you do not see. Still you are filled with

anger and hatred, and can not find peace within you're heart. You're only pleasure is in

belittling others and attempting to destroy there joy. You have no power over me, you

will never destroy my joy. For my joy comes directly from the Father of all that is. In him and

through him I have peace and a vision, subtle though it may be, of that which is to come.

In him I have power over all that is evil, victory over all that wish to destroy me. To the Lord

Jesus Christ alone will I give my emotions.

The Statement of Fact that you proclaim is not fact which in turn makes you an individual cannot be trusted.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

The Statement of Fact that you proclaim is not fact which in turn makes you an individual cannot be trusted.

Oh well what the hell I guess fib was right after all.

No rv today, at least I can be man enough to admit when I am

wrong. Maybe all these naysayers are correct and this will never

happen. Anyone want to buy 35 million dinar? [/b][/font][/size]

Read more:

If you TRUST anyone on the internet then you have bigger issues that this

fleeting rv. I guess you've never been wrong before. For me it really seemed that

everything had lined up, but I still think this is going to happen soon. And no I don't

want to sell my dinar. That was a play on all you neggies out there.

• Upvote 1

Quite correct,but it does not mean a great deal. Iraq has not drawn any funds from the the SBA for 2 years.

Despite what the Gurus are trying to say, Iraq has to only make 3 repayments on the SBA this year, they are due on 1st June, 1st Sept and 1st Dec, each one being 37 million SDR.

Then they need to quit kicking the can and pay up, if it's not that big of a deal. <_<

Can somebody PLEASE make CH play nice or get their rights to post taken away for a little while... till they say...SORRY???? and really, really mean it?? Just a thought!

I vote...to the corner for time out till you learn to be kind to others. ;)

It has been quite a while since we have had vocabulary police on DV! It is not appreciated. Try being a little kinder. It is a rough world out here! Just a thought!

• Upvote 1

Can somebody PLEASE make CH play nice or get their rights to post taken away for a little while... till they say...SORRY???? and really, really mean it?? Just a thought!

I vote...to the corner for time out till you learn to be kind to others. ;)/>

It has been quite a while since we have had vocabulary police on DV! It is not appreciated. Try being a little kinder. It is a rough world out here! Just a thought!

who cares, just ignore them, the person sounds like a brainwashed idiot anyway.

• Upvote 2