Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Do they really know?

Thaiexpat

thanks . me .. i dont know ..lol..

hoping i got in on something . i know if they add a pile of money into the global fiat system ,, they arent stealing anything ,, but lots of people will benifit ..and when those dinars are spent all around the world .. they will eventually end up as reserve currencies . or back in iraq .. and will still hold the value that they rv at .. if they rv it .. if they dont rv it .. they end up with a low value dinar in their reserves and if they are returned to iraq .. iraq will end up with those dinars valued at a low value .. or they could be valued high and when they return to iraq they will be still worth that high value .

• Upvote 2

Thanks for your honesty... yes you stepped on out there but what the heck. At least you hoped to bring a little hope to some out here in dinarland and there's nothing wrong with that. You did qualify your statement too by mentioning that you're not a guru, just someone with some kind of connection. I crossed paths with someone who claimed to have info on the dinar earlier this summer. They said they had close to 100 million dinar from when they were in Iraq and that the money was worthless. They mentioned wall papering a room in their home. I told them to throw some of that worthless wall paper my way and then it wasn't so worthless, they didn't want to throw any of it my way. I mentioned to this person that I had to question their statement about it being worthless but not being willing to throw the worthless paper my way, they chuckled and said that they were going to hang on to it just in case something happened. I asked why did they spend the money to purchase that amount, (100 million) if they thought it was so worthless and the response was that it wasn't paid for, that the dinar they had was thrown their way at no cost to them. Hmmm.... I didn't question them anymore on it, just thought to myself that I may not want to know what they had shared. I personally believe we will prosper from our investment. I had an amount that I was hoping to get and I was blessed, I've had 2/3 of what I have given to me by family and friends. They told me that God laid it on their hearts to bless me with some and low and behold, I'm at the amount I had prayed about. People question some when they mention God is in this investment, my response is how can he not be. I believed God for a certain amount and that's what I have, plus I've given almost as much as I have to others when God laid it on my heart to give some to folks. But thanks for sharing, sorry about running rabbits, I have a tendency to do that at times.

God bless,

willy1der/pappy

• Upvote 6

thaiexpat...thx for sharing...an old proverb says all good things come to those who wait....if they do we better get behind a big, big rock when the good things head this way cause as long as we have waited it will be an avalanche :blink: ....cheers

• Upvote 4

.if they do we better get behind a big, big rock when the good things head this way cause as long as we have waited it will be an avalanche :blink:/>/> ....cheers

U Sound Stoned ? :o

:D:D:D

Great To See U Posting Again After A Well Deserved Break Bro' ! ;)

Btw, Check Out Possum's Thread Where Some Clown May Have Thrown U Under The Bus ! :rolleyes:/>

B)B)

• Upvote 3

thug..talking about stoned I was wondering something...the Bible says men that lay together should be stoned...that doesn't really mean gae men should smoke pot...right? cheers Buddy, thx for the welcome home, been a dry spell! they censored my y so I improvised...afterall it's supposed to be politically correct...or maybe not! :blink:

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

thaiexpat...thx for sharing...an old proverb says all good things come to those who wait....if they do we better get behind a big, big rock when the good things head this way cause as long as we have waited it will be an avalanche :blink:/>/> ....cheers

hopefully the rocks don't have any cracks. We know when you disappear for a spell it usually has something to do with crack rocks.........

Edited by Texas1
  • Upvote 3

hopefully the rocks don't have any cracks. We know when you disappear for a spell it usually has something to do with crack rocks.........

I knew you were lurking out there somewhere you onery longhorn...if you still have my # call me...might be rather interesting!!!! B)/> got to shutdown for the night...cheers!

• Upvote 2

I also spoke to a friend of mine who's been working in Iraq for several years. No not a banker. He works for a contractor & fixes trucks. When I asked him about it the last time I saw him he told me its worthless, until I asked him how much he had. He smiled & just said, "I'm not stupid." I don't think we are either.

• Upvote 2

Thank's, Royal Pains Guy ... :surgeon:/>

I love it! might I use the letters RPG on my business cards? ( maybe people will think I am an arms dealer, doctor ). "Blow em up and put em back together!".

Cheers and you're welcome

Oh, nothing from my banker contact in saudi yet.

• Upvote 1

I enjoyed reading your personal story - It does give hope and no hype (just that one little letter o instead of y makes a difference)

Thank you for sharing and I/we look forward to what you can bring anytime - just curious what type doc you are and do you use acupuncture? Thanks <3 <3 <3

Ex,

Now you are talking. :)i like first hand info :) so, you are not a guru or whatever, but you become our dinar doctor :) I am just amazed how we are so covered with info from our own family :) maybe if some of us are not too brutal, we might hear more than what the gurus share out there ;) I personally like first hand info like ex shares here :)

• Upvote 1

Thanks for your honesty... yes you stepped on out there but what the heck. At least you hoped to bring a little hope to some out here in dinarland and there's nothing wrong with that. You did qualify your statement too by mentioning that you're not a guru, just someone with some kind of connection. I crossed paths with someone who claimed to have info on the dinar earlier this summer. They said they had close to 100 million dinar from when they were in Iraq and that the money was worthless. They mentioned wall papering a room in their home. I told them to throw some of that worthless wall paper my way and then it wasn't so worthless, they didn't want to throw any of it my way. I mentioned to this person that I had to question their statement about it being worthless but not being willing to throw the worthless paper my way, they chuckled and said that they were going to hang on to it just in case something happened. I asked why did they spend the money to purchase that amount, (100 million) if they thought it was so worthless and the response was that it wasn't paid for, that the dinar they had was thrown their way at no cost to them. Hmmm.... I didn't question them anymore on it, just thought to myself that I may not want to know what they had shared. I personally believe we will prosper from our investment. I had an amount that I was hoping to get and I was blessed, I've had 2/3 of what I have given to me by family and friends. They told me that God laid it on their hearts to bless me with some and low and behold, I'm at the amount I had prayed about. People question some when they mention God is in this investment, my response is how can he not be. I believed God for a certain amount and that's what I have, plus I've given almost as much as I have to others when God laid it on my heart to give some to folks. But thanks for sharing, sorry about running rabbits, I have a tendency to do that at times.

God bless,

willy1der/pappy

I enjoyed reading your personal story also - thank you for sharing - it was very uplifting and just another proof that divine presence is working and is very "real" <3 <3 <3 <3

I've been wanting to make this post for some time, but knew how brutal some of you can be in this section!! I let you know what I've been hearing over the years about the dinar from people who are living in the area and have connections to the financial aspects in ME. First, I am not a guru, nor am I pretending to be one. I am no financial expert, other then I am good at losing money! :P/> Just wanted to give you some info from those I talk with. I invested over 3 years ago. As some of you know, I am a doc working in Thailand. Back then, I worked at a pretty famous resort that caters to a lot of wealthy folks. during my time there I got to meet those who "might be in the know" or, at least, shed some hope on this investment. Back then, it was "hahahahha! the dinar? My friends are wallpapering a room with it..." or "The dinar? which one? No, dont know anything about it. I heard its completely worthless.." Needless to say, I wasnt too hopeful (and yet, I still bought more! Like I said, I am very good at losing money!). recently, however, the reactions to my inquiry has been, "Oh, it MIGHT change.." or "yes, I bought some myself.." My patients are those who are high-up bankers, ministers, advisors to the various royal families in the area and even member of the royal family themselves (a couple of princes, etc). so, the point of my post is this: seems the climate is changing. Seems that SOMETHING is in the air for change. not saying an RV, but their attitude has changed from the conversations I have had with these folks years ago (Yes, I ask ALL my ME patients about the dinar. Hey, I aint proud!). If I hear something firsthand, you can bet I will let all you fine folks know. In fact, I will email a banker in saudi today to see if there is anything worth reporting. I hope this gives a few folks a little hope that something MIGHT happen. dunno, just saying...Cheers

It has been fun. I've had dinar for nine (count em...... 9) years. At first it was Las Vegas money. Nothing I couldn't live without. We NEVER heard a WORD on the internet about "dinar". Not one word! And then about two to three years ago it started popping up regularly and now.................WOW!!

Here's to a fabulous climax!

:)

• Upvote 1

It has been fun. I've had dinar for nine (count em...... 9) years. At first it was Las Vegas money. Nothing I couldn't live without. We NEVER heard a WORD on the internet about "dinar". Not one word! And then about two to three years ago it started popping up regularly and now.................WOW!!

Here's to a fabulous climax!

:)/>/>/>

I'm right behind you with 8 (eight) years ( soon to turn 9) on my back and they do weigh.....Good Luck to us.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

I enjoyed reading your personal story - It does give hope and no hype (just that one little letter o instead of y makes a difference)

Thank you for sharing and I/we look forward to what you can bring anytime - just curious what type doc you are and do you use acupuncture? Thanks <3 <3 <3

Uneek,

He is the kind of doctor that uses everything :). Just joking ;)

Hey Ex,

You make my brain working lol you mentioned that the climate is changing when you talk to your "patients" about dinar. I know doctors also operate on gut feeling and feeling the situation :) so what is your gut feeling about the "climate is changing" ? is it for good climate change ? or people are hush hush because they own a lot of dinar and don't want to be noticed...?

Just a question :)

Hey Expat Doc:

I have a possible bad back and was wondering if you could prescribe something since I know it will flare when the RV happens and I am forced to carry around a whole bunch of money! "STAY THIRSTY MY FRIENDS!"

Edited by Bob
  • Upvote 1

Hey Ex,

You make my brain working lol you mentioned that the climate is changing when you talk to your "patients" about dinar. I know doctors also operate on gut feeling and feeling the situation :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif"> so what is your gut feeling about the "climate is changing" ? is it for good climate change ? or people are hush hush because they own a lot of dinar and don't want to be noticed...?

Just a question :)src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif">

Do we really have to inject climate change into this discussion??? Next thing you know, the tree huggers will come out of the wood work and the industrialist will start to scream!!! LOL

• Upvote 1