Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I have returned....

possum

Possum,

After all this time it's good to see u return to the fold. Now that your on your own, better be careful with any stray gal possums ol' pal, no telling where they dug up their spuds if you know what I mean.

Sure glad Momma didn't cause permanent damage to that whiskey-soaked brain of yurs.

Yep I too see good things coming right around the East Texas bend! We wait impatiently for more utterances from he who is in the know.

:lol::lol:

• 5 months later...

Children, Possum has been in a comma for many months but I'm back to minister to my flock. He is disturbed by what I read as many have fallen into disbelief. Why? Is not my as already written not sufficient for continual belief? Oh yhee of little faith fall on your knees and Possum shall bless you. Do you not have the faith of one dinar? Shame! I must have a drink now but shall return and carry my flock to RV for it is as near as the next sunrise!

Next sunrise expiration date aisle 3 please.........