Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Illuminati ritual exposed at superbowl**

easyrider

EZ - interesting! also given the U.S. money has the pyramid and eye on it too - guess were doomed. I've read on several occasions where Madonna believes and practices cabal - so this is a definite possitility. There could be a modicum of truth here.

yea i have been researching for a while now about them its very dark and scary stuff but one needs to take precaution and get informed and they definitely bring up a valid question if they put this out in plain sight why is it even there?

• Upvote 2

WOW - easy, I remember my Mom telling me in the early 70's if I continue to listen to Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden and Scorpians - just to name a few that I would become a Devil Worshiper...I will definately let my kids know about this and to keep an open mind....thanks for sharing...p.s. I escaped the evil from the 70's - well as far as I can remember.

Good to see your post cutie pie.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ha ha. Oh yes, I do love this. However what I learned is that these people like Beyonce are just sending the message. Like Hollywood Stars they are actors. The big message for the Superbowl is that it is lights out for the Federal Reserve. Death (Ravens) have overcome the gold diggers (49ers).

• Upvote 1

I read about this stuff. There's a lot of history, but you have to make a decision or you'll get lost. I read about the 13 original alien families, and how Obama, Bush, and the queen are in the same family tree+many others in our Gov. It gets very strange to say the least. :unsure:

• Upvote 1

There was a long thread on here a year or so ago that addressed a lot of this stuff. I think it was started by Cooch? May be wrong on his name but it's close....lol. It was very interesting and many contributed, including links with their post. Not sure how to find it but I bet some of you would enjoy the read.

Satan's biggest strength is his ability to manipulate and deceive!!! For those who think this is all coincidence, think again!

Agreed - Add in an intense hatred and lack of respect for humans. Think of satan as a master puppeteer.

What breaks those strings is the blood of Jesus. The covenant that saves. It always breaks the enemies hold.

The Lord showed me last year how the demonic operate . Bullet points of the lesson he showed me -

They have no respect for mankind.

They have to keep on pressing in because they are under authority of Satan to to do .

That they masquerade behind many many things of life on Earth.

The name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus repelled them from pressing in on us.

That the Blood of Jesus was slightly more powerful to use against them to the point of making them actually disappear or un-be if used with enough faith and perseverance.

They know our weaknesses intimately.

That they will exploit our weaknesses and wont stop coming unless we make them.

The covenant binding blood of Jesus was effective for us to use against all of them and in all our weaknesses.

Think of people as trophies. The lord polishes his and Satan tarnishes his. Hell is full of tarnished trophies.

Its not called soul winning for no reason.

There are no atheists in Hell - just souls full of great sorrow and regret that they missed their opportunity and rejected their maker and Saviour and therefore their appointed destiny. In this they made their choice.

For those that dont believe this post or the Christian faith, all you have to do is test it and ask the Lord to show you. Test it very well before discarding it as fanciful and give it time with an open heart. Christianity is not blind faith and is not boring and stuffy. Its essential.

There is a battle for our souls thats for sure

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

If we became a nation of industrious, ambitious, active and independent thinking individuals instead of mindless drones focused on entertainment, sports, leisure and doing the minimum to survive, then the wealth and power of these people would be minimized, imo. I'm sure I'll get bashed for that comment. :lol:/>

Edited by jon29
  • Upvote 1

***///

obummer's new illuminati army... as whack as crack <_</>/>

these zombies are dangerous, folks!

better start carving wooden stakes now.....

they're taking our weapons and those & a crucifix is all we'll have.....

Funny you mention zombies, as I think The Walking Dead may be some what predictive of our future.

After first seeing it I thought the zombies represented the unprepared. After more thought, the zombies are DHS, who will be wearing ballistic suits, requiring head shots to be taken out.

Funny you mention zombies, as I think The Walking Dead may be some what predictive of our future.

After first seeing it I thought the zombies represented the unprepared. After more thought, the zombies are DHS, who will be wearing ballistic suits, requiring head shots to be taken out.

Im ok with head shots

I can hang

Agreed - Add in an intense hatred and lack of respect for humans. Think of satan as a master puppeteer.

What breaks those strings is the blood of Jesus. The covenant that saves. It always breaks the enemies hold.

The Lord showed me last year how the demonic operate . Bullet points of the lesson he showed me -

They have no respect for mankind.

They have to keep on pressing in because they are under authority of Satan to to do .

That they masquerade behind many many things of life on Earth.

The name of Jesus and the blood of Jesus repelled them from pressing in on us.

That the Blood of Jesus was slightly more powerful to use against them to the point of making them actually disappear or un-be if used with enough faith and perseverance.

They know our weaknesses intimately.

That they will exploit our weaknesses and wont stop coming unless we make them.

The covenant binding blood of Jesus was effective for us to use against all of them and in all our weaknesses.

Think of people as trophies. The lord polishes his and Satan tarnishes his. Hell is full of tarnished trophies.

Its not called soul winning for no reason.

There are no atheists in Hell - just souls full of great sorrow and regret that they missed their opportunity and rejected their maker and Saviour and therefore their appointed destiny. In this they made their choice.

For those that dont believe this post or the Christian faith, all you have to do is test it and ask the Lord to show you. Test it very well before discarding it as fanciful and give it time with an open heart. Christianity is not blind faith and is not boring and stuffy. Its essential.

There is a battle for our souls thats for sure

I negged you on accident. Finger to big. Someone cancel it out, hurry! Good stuff.

• Upvote 1