Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Email from my personal Banker! (My 1st bank story)

hoosier1470

Indeed we do. Should be a good one. :D/>/>/>/>

Msmortgagewiz is right. There is absolutely no need for anybody to be hiring piles of underwriters at the moment. I'm in the business, too, and everybody's fully staffed for this stripped-down market we have right now.

Well I will have to say, WF Bank is all about value added products. They are not the cheapest guys on the street, but they do like their bundled products, and the brand stands alone. I could definitely see using a currency exchange and new found wealth to promote the automatic millionaire and home ownership. :twocents:/>

all right, I might as well tell my bank story as well.

The other day I went into my local Chase bank and went up to the teller. She said "good morning" and I said "good morning". I then asked her to cash a check for $100. She said to me , "are $20's OK?" and I said "yes".

I know it's not much but it does prove to me that.....

A) Chase banks do exist

B)/> They do, in fact, have teller's

C) I have way too much time on my hands.

Thank you everyone...Try the veal.............................

Good one. Thanks for the relaxation moment in the midst of all this tension..... Smile.

Well I will have to say, WF Bank is all about value added products. They are not the cheapest guys on the street, but they do like their bundled products, and the brand stands alone. I could definitely see using a currency exchange and new found wealth to promote the automatic millionaire. :twocents:/>/>

Just curious as i am not into banking but why do you think thy would need Mortgage Underwriters if we are all paying cash :rolleyes:

No news in this case..........is no news!

Either the meeting didnt take place or nothing encouraging was shared......otherwise he would have been here with trumpets sounding!!

Or he was tricked into lunch but ended up with a great refi rate on his house.....

• Upvote 1