Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

** RUMOR ** FRANK & DELTA "WE HAVE A BUDGET ** RUMOR ***

UNEEK

Frnk26: TEAM ......DELTA.....NEWSHOUNDS............WE HAVE A BUDGET........LOOKS LIKE WITH RATE. NEED HELP..................LOOK............. NOW !!!

KTFA, Frank

PDIDS: FRANK .....AFTER YOUR REVIEW WITH DELTA AND NEWSHOUNDS.....WILL YOU SHARE WITH US TODAY, WHAT YOU MEAN THAT WE HAVE A BUDGET AND LOOKS LIKE WITH A RATE......FROM YOUR EARLIER THREAD......THANK YOU

Frank26: TY Friend.

WS gave me the 2013 budget weeks ago with numbers. In fact......... He just re-posted it.

But right now............ We see calculations.Monday's CC will be nuts !!!

KTFA, Frank

Frank26: IRAQ....... NOW ...... takes on NEW WORLD acquired debt. For a POWERFUL reason. 10 plus years they have asked others to pay their global bills. NOW........ They want to impress INVESTORS and show that THEY ALONE can pay their OWN world debt. How? By taking care of their CITIZENS via 2013 budget and ............ INVESTORS.Look at what the CBI is doing with The World! Soon ..........You will see more money .........More accounts..........More Stuff that will answer the qt........ Where is the new rate?

You are looking for an RV. Not I. I am .............. Looking at it.

Be Strong and then............ Stronger!

KTFA,Frank

vet_1975 : Frank, let me get this right if Tuesday February 5 is the deadline to vote on the federal budget that mean that they can vote on the budget from today till the deadline on February 5 is that right?

Frank26: Do You remember me telling You since Dec 12th 2013 ............ That the 3rd reading is done reguardless of what they tell You? Do You ALSO remember me constantly asking ........" Are You talking about Iraq or the USA?" Do You hear me now? So........... As for the 5th.It will be here next week ......... Not the following.Therefore ... IMO .... You are correct.

KTFA, Frank

ZOCHOWSKI : IMO, BANKS HIRE FOR THE NEED OF BODIES TO CONTINUE WORK JUST LIKE MANY BUSINESSES DUE TO AN "INCREASE" IN BUSINESS OR FOR "RETIREMENT" KICKING IN OR FOR "EXPANSIONS". LOL LOL LOL . GRANTED, IS "TAX SEASON" A REASON BUT NOT THE REAL REASON, LOL

AS POSTED EARLIER, AS MORE YIELD PER ACRE, MORE SURPLUS, HENCE MORE LABOR, HENCE MORE TO DISBURSE. "HIDDEN IN VIEW" AND YET "BEHIND CLOSED DOORS" IT WILL BE.

Frank26: Show me a bank...........Any bank that is hiring in masses like WF. Right now. You can not.

I offer no guantlet........... Just a pattern .

Only WF will be the PROFIT makers via bank exchange with the IQD. THEREFORE..................ONLY.................WF hires in masses..... NOW ! Maybe I will be silent on this .......... Monday we have more intel on this mass hiring. Why waste it?

KTFA, Frank

Walkingstick: Source (UR): distribution of oil revenues to Iraqis The time on Saturday, December 26 2 / January 2013 08:57 | |

BAGHDAD / Oruz A high-ranking source from inside the Finance Committee that the Prime Minister did not work on the abolishment of paragraph distribution of surplus oil revenues voted on by parliament last year.The source said the Agency ( UR ) that "al-Maliki now order the cancellation of paragraph distribution of oil revenues to the Iraqi people," noting that "al-Maliki ordered the distribution of surplus oil revenues on the sons of the Iraqi people through the vote on the budget for the year 2013. "

The source noted that "the distribution of oil revenues would be for the years 2013 and 2013."

http://www.uragency....-01-26-08-57-31

Frank26: LOL !!! !!! !!!Give it up M.These things are ... NOW ... being done ...........Without You say so........ Bozo.

KTFA, Frank

Frank26: DELTA............ USE THIS ONE FROM WS AND THIS ONE:

http://www.iauiraq.o...aq%20budget.pdf

KTFA,Frank

• Upvote 9

lmao.....I always picture Frank waiting for word from Iraq, the Iraqi messenger walks in with the budget in hand " They just sent this over from Iraq...hope its good news" ...."Shall we prep the team for chat sir??" lmao

LOLOLOLOLMAO!!!!! TOO FUNNY

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

There's 2 of us then.

No sir, there is way more of us than that, lol... Thanks for posting UNEEK!

lmao.....I always picture Frank waiting for word from Iraq, the Iraqi messenger walks in with the budget in hand " They just sent this over from Iraq...hope its good news" ...."Shall we prep the team for chat sir??" lmao

OMGosh.. LMBO!!!!!

• Upvote 2

I AM IN TEARS - JUST LOST MY POST - WILL SEE IF I CAN REWRITE - IN THE MEANTIME - HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE FROM FRANK

Walking Stick: Hmmm.... step away, for 2 minutes.. will begin, a... search ...

Frak26: Roger that WS. Sir........ I have stopped posting on this.Sadly all my postings from today and yesterday are being plastered all over the net mixed up WITHOUT proper explanation. Sad. The budget You sent me last week was our base. I am seeing allocations to budget projects that calculate a rate.

I will not be surprised to see the 2013 budget released just a few days after the 5th of Feb.

Without a rate. IMO........ Rate will be amended closer to the last week of Feb.

This statement deserves more explanation.

But NOT carelessly on the net. CC tomorrow............... My whys.

Stay with this until tomorrow night all Newshounds.

KTFA,Frank

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR CALLS ABOUT MY POST AT 6 SITES. NO MORE PLEASE ON THIS SUBJECT. WISH YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT AT KTFA FIRST.

• Upvote 1

I AM IN TEARS - JUST LOST MY POST - WILL SEE IF I CAN REWRITE - IN THE MEANTIME - HERE IS A SHORT UPDATE FROM FRANK

Walking Stick: Hmmm.... step away, for 2 minutes.. will begin, a... search ...

Frak26: Roger that WS. Sir........ I have stopped posting on this.Sadly all my postings from today and yesterday are being plastered all over the net mixed up WITHOUT proper explanation. Sad. The budget You sent me last week was our base. I am seeing allocations to budget projects that calculate a rate.

I will not be surprised to see the 2013 budget released just a few days after the 5th of Feb.

Without a rate. IMO........ Rate will be amended closer to the last week of Feb.

This statement deserves more explanation.

But NOT carelessly on the net. CC tomorrow............... My whys.

Stay with this until tomorrow night all Newshounds.

*****,Frank

THANK YOU KINDLY FOR YOUR CALLS ABOUT MY POST AT 6 SITES. NO MORE PLEASE ON THIS SUBJECT. WISH YOU WOULD HAVE READ IT AT ***** FIRST.

Sorry for the double post - that is how upset I am for losing my post - not important to anyone but me I know -- and I will be okay - heck the whole thing is a rumor any way - geeze no point in getting upset right? It was a very well thought out clearly explained post - but maybe there was a reason for it to disappear -- humm UNEEK

Edited by UNEEK
  • Upvote 1