Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ANOTHER WIFE & ANOTHER BANK *RUMOR*

UNEEK

considering some people make contributions for them and their spouses every year in an IRA, $1000 on dinar is not really a lot of money

Hey I hope you see the post above it looks like I was addressing Hoosier but I meant it for you - I replied to the wrong one - I got several negs too - I guess I stirred a Hornets Nest - sorry - You're good now - we have some good Karma Score Keepers <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks hoosier for your assistance !!!!

• Upvote 1

Not only 108 million dinar but at $1,000 per million they would have spent $108,000 on dinar....and they are not making this up? yeah right!!

Possibly less than $1,000 because in 2004 I was buying at a rate of 1400 to 1 for 1 million that was about $712. As for them not buying now because of the pending RV this month I would hunk if you were really in the know and you knew if was going to RV you would be trying to load the boat but then again maybe your boat is loaded. Lol

• Upvote 1

Well I was just about to say another fun bs read but then I read the "rates above $6" and that sold me that this is true because my husband woke up one morning and told me that he dreamed that the dinar rv'd for $7. This post is just confirmation!!!!!

lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Upvote 2

....Another 10 days.... And then another....

You know many did not believe Jesus either

End Quote

Maybe, just maybe......Not the most appropriate comparison ..JMVHO.

Sorry if you took offense to my way of putting things I was not meaning to be irreverent - no offense was intended that is for sure - I maybe could have put it differently - as even seeing some still do not believe -- again if you took offense I am sorry - I meant no disrespect -- I know what is and was in my heart at the time and still now - you can not see that but I know what is there - I will be more careful for the sake of those who might misinterpret - Thank you for bringing that to my attention -

My point being still that even knowing a "real" name and address would not convince some -

• Upvote 1

Ok, back away from the kool aid. I think you have had enough. I am just throwing this out there too, please leave your religion and/or religious beliefs out of what you post here regarding the IQD. Seriously it has no bearing on what can/could/will happen with it. Go ahead and sit around singing Kumbaiya for all I care, but spare the rest of us. You believe what you believe, we believe what we believe, and I believe you are full of shite. Sorry if I offend, but I am a to the point kind of guy. The IQD will do what it does when it is time. Right now, it is not time. Read real news and not the crap you hear from so called people in the know that work for XYZ company or bank. They no jack and squat.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Well, I suspect that many may be celebrating in 10 days....

January 23rd

When the sun rises in Barrow AK . It set on November 19th

Anyone who lives north of the Arctic Circle may well have reason to celebrate in ten days,

but I truly doubt that the dinar will have anything to do with anticipation for that celebration.

• Upvote 1

Hope everyone has a charity or charities that they are going to support. I will continue to help my charity and do more when we RV. Go RV!!!!!!

Good point BKD

I surely will do the same. And a bit more in my sisters name

I lost my best friend this weekend, I'll miss you Virginia

Sorry to post this here, just feeling A whole lot of pain

Thanks Uneek

• Upvote 6

Its about time they stop buying.......9 years at a million per mount makes 108 millions dinars...... :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Thank you Uneek ;)/> :)/>

SnooZ

that's not as much as SteveI...He claims to have over 1 Billion, Blessings :D :D :D

• Upvote 1

o.k. i`ll bite also :huh: lets hit number 1 here---My husband works at Chase. We have been investing in dinar since 2005. We buy 1,000,000 per month on average<--- , a banker in a big bank chase is a good size interprise. 1,ooo a month for almost 7 or 8 years, mmmm anyone seeing a mistress on the side lines, and the banker is living a second life, ,,, the wife is usually last to know ... right ?-------- number2 ----He knows probably more than most people about the dinar. He has ties and communication with big bankers and international bankers <------ he has her so full of smoke about dinar and out side bankers to cover his tracks, out side bankers? pimps ???? :huh: !! he has to have a habit to go through 1,ooo a month if not a pimp-------> a dealer {not cars } ----------------------------------number 3 ---We have stopped buying dinar because it will revalue this month< ----- the mistress has kicked him to the curb,!! poor sap,,,- 4 ---- He is obligated to work until March but will retire at that time. Give it another 10 days. He tells me not to stress of the rate. He says no one will be disappointed. He has hinted to me at rates above 6 dollars.<------------ this whole sentence tells it all his grand supreme court case is about to hit in a few months about smuggling funds to cover the above said mistress, and the federal agents caught him! in ten days he will be in county awaiting the court date ,and appeals through his attrney, also he says don`t stress about the rates, meaning this won`t happen ,she will be all alone in ten days , and do not call him at the jail cell number to ask if the dinar has re-valued yet, :lol: and all will be happy with the rates---- meaning no-,more B.S. from these two dinar sources <------- the end -----> all of the above senario is just my own opionion only for the use of dinar folks who are getting smoke blown at them in hopes to cover up a trail of mis deeds and greed :o i hope she finds a better man down the road

• Upvote 4

Not only 108 million dinar but at $1,000 per million they would have spent $108,000 on dinar....and they are not making this up? yeah right!!

Actualy I do know of a few people in my area that have spent that much on this.... Not saying this post isnt made up. But just saying that people spending that much on dinar isnt that far fetched... In fact One of the people that I know who spent this much I will be buying my dually from when this finally RV's...