Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

huge currency revalue

cray-k-47

You're right, this is very interesting... Mainly because it didn't even mention the dinar. Iraq has the potential for the most economic growth in the entire world with a VERY weak currency and it is not even hinted at... I think with the dollar and euro 'doomed' the dinar is our best bet right now, JMO.... I also like the fact that it said huge reval, if it's possible for those countries to do it then it's certainly possible for Iraq also.... Thanks for posting!!!

• Upvote 3

Actually it does mention the dinar. It is not in the original article but if you scroll down and read the comments there is a question re the dinar. In the reply there is a link to another article which basically states the dinar is a scam and will never revalue.

• Upvote 1

You're right, this is very interesting... Mainly because it didn't even mention the dinar. Iraq has the potential for the most economic growth in the entire world with a VERY weak currency and it is not even hinted at... I think with the dollar and euro 'doomed' the dinar is our best bet right now, JMO.... I also like the fact that it said huge reval, if it's possible for those countries to do it then it's certainly possible for Iraq also.... Thanks for posting!!!

The Ad mentions dinar but once you click on the Ad and subscribe to it, you'll find that Dinar is not even mentioned. SMH lol

The US media is on a total blackout regarding Iraq's economy.. in Fact, a couple ov times they thrown the idea of a major rv under the bus.. But by introducing the idea of "huge currency revaluations" its an alibi for future broadcasts where they will say "its not our fault u missed the train cz we gave the heads up". (ya right). Romans 1 verse 22 "professing themselves to be wise they have become foolish". All I know is compared to 4 years ago and now, i have a sence of relief that this ride IMO is coming to a wrap.. Cant Digest the thought of this miracle being postponed another year because theyv spilled the beans and the progress they made speaks for itself. I Believe major media will soon (this year) start to make "currency resets /rv's" a common media topic. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah !!!

I'm heavily invested in the Canadian dollar !!! Sadly - we don't have a dollar any more - just a bright shiny loonie that is slowly being manufactured with less and less valuable minerals, to the point that one day, it may have to be made out of paper again !!!

They've stoped making the penny and now are in the process of trying to figure out if they should do away with the nickel ... what a joke - the money they spend on consultations, when we've got people in need who could use every nickel they can find !!!

• Upvote 1

By the way any one who took the time to read that article is probably shaking their heads. I'd like to know how the CDN dollar has doubled against the US dollar in the last decade. It's gone from about 70 cents to the dollar to parity now, but about 98 cents in January 2012. That's only about a 50% rise. Doubling would make the CDN worth about $1.40 - NO?

And the Canadian economy is too closely tied to the US economy - so if the US tanks, so will Canada!!!

• Upvote 2

Actually it does mention the dinar. It is not in the original article but if you scroll down and read the comments there is a question re the dinar. In the reply there is a link to another article which basically states the dinar is a scam and will never revalue.

Which we already know........... ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

It could be that they only mention these 3, because they are all part of the WTO. With Iraq still only being an observer, this could be why. Special question to anyone who knows....how long has Iraq been an Observer to the WTO? I wonder because there is a special note to Observing governments that says : With the exception of the Holy See, observers must start accession negotiations within five years of becoming observers.

I know their Application was in 2004, but does that mean they because an observer then, or after?

Edited by Cherysh

***///

ATTENTION EARTHLINGS:

All of your currency investments & speculation is in vain.

Unless you are holding The Amero you are fiscally doomed.

This message has been a service of your NWO goverment.

:P/> :lmao:/> :D/>

You aliens again? When you put me back on earth this time,remove ALL probes please. :surgeon:

Had a heck of a time with that last one :mad: