Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Encouraging News

SWFloridaGuy

"Preserve the value of the iraqi dinar against foreign currency" to me just means to not let the value drop any further than where it is currently.

Hey Staunch, I understand that interpretation but I if you look at what the CBI has been saying, the plan has been to bring it somewhere on par with the USD. Now that brings us back to whether or not it will be a Straight RD rather than a RV of historic proportions. I have no way of proving which path they will choose but one way or another, I do think that fairly soon the IQD will reach that value.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Now I need to look at this in some more depth but it appears that the CBI and economic committee has decided to make the IQD a more internationally acceptable value, one that is more comparable to other countries who have share their bright financial outlook. I'm open to other interpretations and I haven't done my due diligence on this one yet but my initial reaction to this is very positive.

Economic Committee: "The economic and investment committee to install Turki governor to manage the central bank to the attributes of the experience financial and personal internationally acceptable which will be good and positive for the financial situation in the country."

"Experienced in the economic, financial and be a figure acceptable internationally and has informed and knowledge of what is happening in the situation of the international financial order supports the financial sector in the country and preserve the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currency."

"This was announced an official source from within the central bank installed Basset Turki, who served as head of the BSA and the Governor of the Central Bank temporarily as governor is essential for managing the CBI." http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=42163

I do like them saying they want it internationally acceptable....certainly a move in the right direction......it just kinda seems that the way they talk about the value, its like they only want to "preserve" it against other currencies. Im guessing just keeping it stable where it is??

Guess we will have to wait and see.....being internationally acceptable could possibly add demand for the dinar, bringing the market rate down, which in turn could affect the CBIs official rate....

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 3

I do like them saying they want it internationally acceptable....certainly a move in the right direction......it just kinda seems that the way they talk about the value, its like they only want to "preserve" it against other currencies. Im guessing just keeping it stable where it is??

Guess we will have to wait and see.....being internationally acceptable could possibly add demand for the dinar, bringing the market rate down, which in turn could affect the CBIs official rate....

Hey Keep, good to hear from you. Yeah something like this is really open to our own interpretation because it does not delve into specifcs and for good reason. If I were the CBI and I was gearing up for a significant move (especially with all the hype surrounding the IQD), I certainly wouldn't be advertising anything. I would deny all reports. The CBI and the GOI could care less about "educting the public" of any upcoming change. I don't think that they care about their citizens at all. If they did, they would be more concerned with providing basic services for them. I think this is more of a message from the economic committe to the international community, but of course, that's just my personal feelings on it.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 9

Hey Staunch, I understand that interpretation but I if you look at what the CBI has been saying, the plan has been to bring it somewhere on par with the USD. Now that brings us back to whether or not it will be a Straight RD rather than a RV of historic proportions. I have no way of proving which path they will choose but one way or another, I do think that fairly soon the IQD will reach that value.

I really hope so. It's just that I have noticed that they have an uncanny way of separating subjects. Ie: CBI's plan for all this time, and this article should be related. Unfortunately though this article just reads as an introduction and qualifications of this new guy.

I hope I'm way wrong!

• Upvote 2

I really hope so. It's just that I have noticed that they have an uncanny way of separating subjects. Ie: CBI's plan for all this time, and this article should be related. Unfortunately though this article just reads as an introduction and qualifications of this new guy.

I hope I'm way wrong!

I understand where you're coming from but this mentions going international and I don't see the correlation. I think they're saying that his appointment will produce positive results and like you said, all we can do is hope that will be the case. :)

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 3

I understand where you are coming from but this mentions going international I don't see the correlation. I think they are saying that his appointment will produce positive results and like you said, all we can do is hope that will be the case. :)/>

:lol:

I am putting my money on you, my dinar brother, to break the Iraqi "code"!!! :lol: I know you can do it! Keep up the great work SWFG, and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know......Go RV!!!

The Minion support Team.....NWGUY!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

• Upvote 3

:lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

I am putting my money on you, my dinar brother, to break the Iraqi "code"!!! :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> I know you can do it! Keep up the great work SWFG, and if there is anything I can do to help, let me know......Go RV!!!

The Minion support Team.....NWGUY!!!!

:lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif"> :lol:src="http://dinarvets.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif">

Everytime you post it makes me smile because that ape cracks me up. The dinar community is similar to the Planet of the Apes where we have the condescending attitudes, overwhelming censorship and some finding themself on the run from the law. Plant of the Apes:

George Taylor: The way you humiliated me? All of you? YOU led me around on a LEASH!

Cornelius: That was different. We thought you were inferior.

George Taylor: Now you know better.

Dr. Zira: Taylor! Don't treat him that way!

George Taylor: Why not?

Dr. Zira: It's humiliating!

Cornelius: Well Taylor, we're all fugitives now.

George Taylor: Do you have any weapons, any guns?

Cornelius: The best, but we won't need them.

George Taylor: I'm glad to hear it. I want one anyway.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2

Hey all since I got into this spectualion and I have to admit it was from a friend who had a friend and customer dealing with Haiti 's reconstructution, he works for the IMF after the big shake---that was 2 years ago --at the same time he aquainted my friend with Adam Montana and OKIE--now that's apair to fold on bet a football game--now we have been somewhat diligent with the arts here [really me} , rumors and chats---we opened our corp in the Seychelles, bank account in Belise--both platium members--really hanging here on chats, rumors and news--I have now branched out further to get other point od views --they all read or post the news and put thier own perspective on them---most are pretty much as the same opinion as here with exception of a rate-no date---The absolute only thing I must differ with Adam here is he still states that Miliki is a good guy---this dictator is not good for a free democratic country--I understan that 10 years further down the road Iraq will fall to the most domenant group but the Big M has to go to get either the country back on track to our successful concludsion or we have to take our lumps--now also if Iraq no matter who is in charge Rvs to .10 to start without resloving all the political problems --and float the currency to 1 to 1 then go to a managed rate will take years--there is no secuirty there---even though it makes perfect sense not to pass up the money to be made by the CBI and strenthen IRAQ's reserves, the part I want to be enlighted about is --since Iraq's ability to borrow money on 2/23/13 ends and it was used to pay the short falls of thier budget[well maybe] at .10, .25, .50 . 1.00 it will not cover the reported 138 million dollar[dinar?] budget short fall which they have been borrowing against all along, that is only assuming the kurds resume oil transport to bagdad and assuming again that bagdad pays thenm the 17% agreed upon--somone or many of our people here please take the time to give me their take on this --from Adam all the way down to the newbies---a sponge here want to try to sort all this out---it certainly can't be pie in the sky

Cliff

• Upvote 1

Everytime you post it makes me smile because that ape cracks me up. The dinar community is similar to the Planet of the Apes where we have the condescending attitudes, overwhelming censorship and some finding themself on the run from the law. Plant of the Apes:

George Taylor: The way you humiliated me? All of you? YOU led me around on a LEASH!

Cornelius: That was different. We thought you were inferior.

George Taylor: Now you know better.

Dr. Zira: Taylor! Don't treat him that way!

George Taylor: Why not?

Dr. Zira: It's humiliating!

Cornelius: Well Taylor, we're all fugitives now.

George Taylor: Do you have any weapons, any guns?

Cornelius: The best, but we won't need them.

George Taylor: I'm glad to hear it. I want one anyway.

Thanks my brother.....just hanging out with all you brilliant people (hoping it rubs off), and having a little fun (while we wait the Iraqi's to RV "soon"), to make us wealthy!!! :)

Thanks

Go RV!!!

:):):)

• Upvote 1

Hey all since I got into this spectualion and I have to admit it was from a friend who had a friend and customer dealing with Haiti 's reconstructution, he works for the IMF after the big shake---that was 2 years ago --at the same time he aquainted my friend with Adam Montana and OKIE--now that's apair to fold on bet a football game--now we have been somewhat diligent with the arts here [really me} , rumors and chats---we opened our corp in the Seychelles, bank account in Belise--both platium members--really hanging here on chats, rumors and news--I have now branched out further to get other point od views --they all read or post the news and put thier own perspective on them---most are pretty much as the same opinion as here with exception of a rate-no date---The absolute only thing I must differ with Adam here is he still states that Miliki is a good guy---this dictator is not good for a free democratic country--I understan that 10 years further down the road Iraq will fall to the most domenant group but the Big M has to go to get either the country back on track to our successful concludsion or we have to take our lumps--now also if Iraq no matter who is in charge Rvs to .10 to start without resloving all the political problems --and float the currency to 1 to 1 then go to a managed rate will take years--there is no secuirty there---even though it makes perfect sense not to pass up the money to be made by the CBI and strenthen IRAQ's reserves, the part I want to be enlighted about is --since Iraq's ability to borrow money on 2/23/13 ends and it was used to pay the short falls of thier budget[well maybe] at .10, .25, .50 . 1.00 it will not cover the reported 138 million dollar[dinar?] budget short fall which they have been borrowing against all along, that is only assuming the kurds resume oil transport to bagdad and assuming again that bagdad pays thenm the 17% agreed upon--somone or many of our people here please take the time to give me their take on this --from Adam all the way down to the newbies---a sponge here want to try to sort all this out---it certainly can't be pie in the sky

Cliff

Interesting. I was not aware of the 2/23/13 borrowing status, but my lack of knowledge of it means nothing as I am not nearly as smart as 90% of the posters here. I will say, that if that date comes and goes, I wouldn't be surprised. My personal opinion is that no nation cares anymore about the old school rules and regs about borrowing versus balancing. The norm anymore seems to be "Who cares?". The world monetary policy to me seems to be either print more money to hold your value down to increase your exports, or go ahead and deficit spend and everyone will look the other way. It will be interesting to see how they deal with it.

• Upvote 3