Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

SWFloridaGuy Posts

DocDinar.

Talk about Led Zeppelin... I saw them the other day on TV at the D.Letterman show.......Even they (the Music semi-gods...) got old.....Shocking.

They are rock gods. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was the first song I learned to play on guitar. Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, CCR, The Beach Boys, Queen, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and U2 all rock (I know I forgot some). tn_gallery_46906_843_16009.jpg

• Upvote 2

They are rock gods. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You was the first song I learned to play on guitar. Led Zepplin, AC/DC, The Beatles, Guns N Roses, Aerosmith, Van Halen, Bon Jovi, The Stones, Fleetwood Mac, Nirvana, CCR, The Beach Boys, Queen, The Eagles, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue and U2 all rock (I know I forgot some). tn_gallery_46906_843_16009.jpg

SW...Agreed on the fact they're Music Giants no doubt... I also concur with many of the groups choices you mentioned ( not all but that's not a problem....smile)

Where do you play? I have a gig tonight doing tribute of Journey and Cars.

I got a gig tonight as well, karaoke at the local bar! I'm pretty famous around there as I can hold a beer in one hand and sing in to the mic with the other. I'm pretty big time.............yep. Lol

Hang in there, you'll get it. Cliff Williams (AC/DC Bass Player) is a good friend of mine and has taught me a lot even though he plays a different instrument. Keep plucking away sporadically. Post RV, we can jam together.

Its such a small world. I've always thought so, but now I know, you and I are probably 1 degree seperate biggrin.gif

I got a gig tonight as well, karaoke at the local bar! I'm pretty famous around there as I can hold a beer in one hand and sing in to the mic with the other. I'm pretty big time.............yep. Lol

We're playing the House Of Blues here in Dallas this Tuesday and then the 23rd of this month. Lots of fun.

• Upvote 2

We're playing the House Of Blues here in Dallas this Tuesday and then the 23rd of this month. Lots of fun.

That's really cool. I used to collaborate with Arich Berghammer (House of Blues, Sunset Blvd.), when I headed up a security firm in Hollywood. That's a huge gig to be able to play at. Congrats.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy

That's really cool. I used to collaborate with Arich Berghammer (House of Blues, Sunset Blvd.), when I headed up a security firm in Hollywood. That's a huge gig to be able to play at. Congrats.

Thanks. It's not the main stage but what the heck I'll take it.

I like Slick, he reminds me of Nikki Sixx.

Who knows, if we have a big ole RV party, maybe he'll come..... though I pretty much doubt it.

and.... they are very good buds... Godparent to Gunner actually smile.gif

and.... I'm glad he finally got a guitar named after him, I think he's playing one of his name sakes in that video

btw.. recognize the drummer?......

• Upvote 2

Who knows, if we have a big ole RV party, maybe he'll come..... though I pretty much doubt it.

and.... they are very good buds... Godparent to Gunner actually smile.gif

and.... I'm glad he finally got a guitar named after him, I think he's playing one of his name sakes in that video

btw.. recognize the drummer?......

Slim Jim Phantom with a shaved head.

Great post SWFG. Thanks for bringing it over Doc. The post is a good read.

Rock on Elixir!

Thanks and good to hear from you.

Guys I think we could put a great celebration band together, 70s, I toured with Dr Hook, Cash, Snow, got to the Grand ole Opry, wife got pregnant with our first son, had to go back to work..LOL

I knew you were a musician. 38_1.jpg

Just to add to the Chapter VII issue:

Chapter VII & Iraq's Reconstruction. The U.S. plays a vital role in the reconstruction. I believe this will always be in Iraq's hands though (in part) because any large currency appreciation shock depends upon stability and faith that they can maintain long-term stability.

However, that's not to discount that other powerful entities and countries like the US that continue to exert their influence. I'm just saying that for this to work the conditions must be ripe.

To give an example of the influence the U.S. has in Iraq, part of the agreement between the U.S. and Iraq on the withdrawal process agreement was for the United States to aide in Iraq's economic reconstruction and this cooperation is based on full respect for the sovereignty of each of them in accordance with the purposes and principles of the United Nations Charter; Out of a desire to reach a common understanding that strengthens cooperation between

them.

Reconstruction Segment of the Agreement: The United States agreed to bear all costs for construction, alterations and improvements in the agreed facilities and areas provided for its exclusive use. US forces shall aide in construction, alterations, and improvements (keep in mind that's only with approval of the GOI).

The United States is responsible for paying the costs for services requested and received in the agreed facilities and areas exclusively used by it.

Chapter VII Segment of the Agreement: The United States recognizes the sovereign right of the GOI. The Parties agree to establish arrangements to terminate the Application of Chapter VII to Iraq

Recognizing that the situation in Iraq is fundamentally different than that which existed when the UNSC adopted Resolution 661 in 1990, and in particular that the threat to international peace and security posed by the Government of Iraq no longer exists.

To enable Iraq to continue to develop its national economy through the rehabilitation of its economic infrastructure, as well as providing necessary essential services to the Iraqi people, and to continue to safeguard Iraq’s revenues from oil and gas and other Iraqi resources and its financial and economic assets located abroad, including the Development Fund for Iraq.

The United States shall ensure maximum efforts to: support Iraq to obtain forgiveness of international debt resulting from the policies of the former regime. support Iraq to achieve a comprehensive and final resolution of outstanding reparation claims inherited from the previous regime, including compensation requirements imposed by the UNSC on Iraq.

Recognizing and understanding Iraq’s concern with claims based on actions perpetrated by the former regime, the President of the United States has exercised his authority to protect from United States judicial process the Development Fund for Iraq and certain other property in which Iraq has an interest.

The United States shall remain fully and actively engaged with the Government of Iraq with respect to continuation of such protections and with respect to such claims.

Consistent with a letter from the President of the United States to be sent to the Prime Minister of Iraq, the United States remains committed to assist Iraq in connection with its request that the UNSC extend the protections and other arrangements established in Resolution 1483 (2003) and Resolution 1546 (2003) for petroleum, petroleum products, and natural gas originating in Iraq, proceeds and obligations from sale thereof, and the Development Fund for Iraq.

As you can see we are quite involved, committed and heavily invested in Iraq's reconstruction.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2

Hang in there, you'll get it. Cliff Williams (AC/DC Bass Player) is a good friend of mine and has taught me a lot even though he plays a different instrument. Keep plucking away sporadically. Post RV, we can jam together.

Cliff Williams Rocks and is quite the kindhearted person as well. AC/DC is my #1 all time favorite band. I play myself ....I'm primarily a drummer, but also play guitar, bass and sing a liittle. Nice read by the way! +1

• Upvote 1

I've been playing guitar for personal enjoyment for almost fifty years. I do one public performance a year- 7:00 AM July 4th, I stick my amp out the window, crank it up the way and hack out Find the Cost of Freedom sliding into the Hendrix Star Spangled Banner. If they ever figure where it's coming from they'll probably burn my house down!

• Upvote 2