Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq to be released from Chapter 7 Jan 2013

Boozer

maybe when iraq gets out from under chapter 7 they say get the hill out of here to the us .. and tell the us we dont want you on our property any more ..close your embassy ..then they are free to rule over those sunni bathists once and for all ..those bass turds at the end of a barrel ruled over the majority shitte muslims under saddam for years killing and raping their wives and daughters .., and now its time to get even.. or they can just live happily for ever and ever ..square dancin , two steppin , and cloggin .. sippin moon shine .. makin love in the desert dust storms .. after they change their dinars to worth a dollar each and put 72 trillion dollars in the cbi.. then shabs will grow his beard back , put on his turban and things will be back to normal ,,

• Upvote 1

oh it could be true ,, but they at that point can order the united states out .. and start law suits and war crimes trials against the united states .. they dont have to allow the us in iraq .. or isreal would have to let yemen , syria , lebanon, iran . libya .. all those suicidal countrys have an embassy in isreal.. this may not be what were looking for ..

Well, from June 6th and 6 months later would be December 6th. I'll take Dec over Jan anyway. Least Christmas sells would be up.

Thanks TL, You are right . I should be able to count up to 6 LOL

I still seem to remember his report would be out in January but been wrong many times before.

This would sure be a nice Christmas bonus.

I have said since i joined this site that they would be released January 14th at the UN meeting. I read it on their site that it was the date for them to discuss Iraq. I'm not a guru, so nobody listened, lol.

However, I do think they will RV/RI/RD or whatever the plan is before then. I really think they will just RI so it doesn't confuse the citizens, they are use to the figure 3.22. Just wishfull thinking and nothing to back it up, but it is my theory. GO RV

Bingo not only higher capital gains tax but when bill Clinton got re-elected he used the kuwaiti dinar, so it has been said to help balance the budget. Now obama gets re-elected possibly using the Iraqi dinar Rv to balance the budget, could it be history repeating itself? hmm.. we shall see

Interesting point. Thanks for your thoughts.

Well, from June 6th and 6 months later would be December 6th. I'll take Dec over Jan anyway. Least Christmas sells would be up.

I believe that is exactly what will happen! Sometime within the next 7-8 weeks...actually I believe it will come "suddenly"...as in any day! This will be a "suudenly"! Not an announced event! And a the present time...they have everybody looking ahead, instead of looking right under their nose..at NOW! God Bless!!

I believe that is exactly what will happen! Sometime within the next 7-8 weeks...actually I believe it will come "suddenly"...as in any day! This will be a "suudenly"! Not an announced event! And a the present time...they have everybody looking ahead, instead of looking right under their nose..at NOW! God Bless!!

Friday, December 21, 2012. :drool::lmao::cigar:

Yes, Delta already translated the PDF files from Arabic that read the budget will be complete by January 2013 :) i smell a new rate inside there as well. Think about it, have they ever postponed their holidays to vote and approve on the budget? come on its a wrap. January looks very promising. We shall see.

this time last year...a similar thing was being said....

so I'm going to say this "rumor" stinks...that's all I smell...Come June 2013, all of this will be a distant memory anyway...

But I'll give you 2 cool points because I've never seen a bigger fan of Delta than you... I promise you that :P:D

your entire comment echos the mantra of Frank 26 and Kim Clement last year (2011) around Memorial Day...with that "suddenly suddenly suddenly" stuff they use to say ALL--THE--TIME...and yet nothing happened. lmao :P Oh...they were a riot. But wrong like always.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Frank and Kim are VERY different from each other....Kim is not a guru...He once said something about the dinar that was spread around...that is all...he did not say it was going to happen right away. Frank on the other hand...is a most unique person that I quickly learned to never listen to along with a few other true gurus... who probably have a hard time speaking truth about anything.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

In response to easy --yes they have --in the two years that I have been invested in this speculation ---yes again ---it has happened I think 3 times---where they stayed In session to pass and gave up their "vacations" --legislation-nothing new here--in fact one of the incentives to do so was they would be fined if they didn't show up--major laws had to have a vote-- LOL!--now crazy ,not the way the vote went but must be present in person to cast their vote--we could take a page from that--

I don 't find this post encouraging , I find what is done behind closed doors more productive as the people involved have control over theirpoliticall block and will be supported what ever the head honcho has agreed to -- after all they trust him and not anyone else

Look to who meets with who and what is released 3 weeks later as MAY be a pointer to what is going on-[case in point Talibansupportingng Malikii--today release]

goes both ways withosayingyin-then step back and wait , for nothing else we have learned what appears to be is not what really is!

LOL!-- to give credence to my post which was made from the early news --I just got back to 10.30 pm my time to refresh any new news--and as posted both Talabani and Barzini are pissed at Maliki

Look beyond the day to day Bs keep all the things you read---pick it apart for the meat --not the fluff!

maybe when iraq gets out from under chapter 7 they say get the hill out of here to the us .. and tell the us we dont want you on our property any more ..close your embassy ..then they are free to rule over those sunni bathists once and for all ..those bass turds at the end of a barrel ruled over the majority shitte muslims under saddam for years killing and raping their wives and daughters .., and now its time to get even.. or they can just live happily for ever and ever ..square dancin , two steppin , and cloggin .. sippin moon shine .. makin love in the desert dust storms .. after they change their dinars to worth a dollar each and put 72 trillion dollars in the cbi.. then shabs will grow his beard back , put on his turban and things will be back to normal ,,

PRETTY FUNNY STUFF...LOL!

Bingo not only higher capital gains tax but when bill Clinton got re-elected he used the kuwaiti dinar, so it has been said to help balance the budget. Now obama gets re-elected possibly using the Iraqi dinar Rv to balance the budget, could it be history repeating itself? hmm.. we shall see

Sounds like the perfect opportunity for everyone. Go RV!

this time last year...a similar thing was being said....

so I'm going to say this "rumor" stinks...that's all I smell...Come June 2013, all of this will be a distant memory anyway...

But I'll give you 2 cool points because I've never seen a bigger fan of Delta than you... I promise you that :P:D

your entire comment echos the mantra of Frank 26 and Kim Clement last year (2011) around Memorial Day...with that "suddenly suddenly suddenly" stuff they use to say ALL--THE--TIME...and yet nothing happened. lmao :P Oh...they were a riot. But wrong like always.

I tend to agree with you. The hype keeps running in cycles. There is always some rationale why it will happen at this or that time, then excuses why it didn't occur. :lol: Typically as the year draws to a close, hopefuls anticipate January...March...then June...then September next year as it was this year when things looked ripe for the Rv, ah, but when September passed...the U.S. national election got in the way, so no Rv until After the election was decided, then it will take time...a few days or a month before the Rv...Obama has to get things ready or something. :lol: Too funny. It's crazy the amount of reasons spinning around this thing. At this point, I'm not counting on any date, rate, year for the dinar to move. I keep my expectations moderate. For me, the currency remains speculative paper in an envelope in the cupboard until it pops, lop's or flop's (with the articles coming out, I tend to believe an Rd is in the cards). In either case, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. As for chapter 7 removal and other significant events...I agree with some other posters, don't count on it. With Maliki and the rest having power plays and quarrels, it's a wonder anything gets done, and I don't think world organizations holding the reigns on Iraq is going to reward the country when their leaders currently have the unity of school kids fighting in a sandbox. :twocents:

• Upvote 1

I tend to agree with you. The hype keeps running in cycles. There is always some rationale why it will happen at this or that time, then excuses why it didn't occur. :lol: Typically as the year draws to a close, hopefuls anticipate January...March...then June...then September next year as it was this year when things looked ripe for the Rv, ah, but when September passed...the U.S. national election got in the way, so no Rv until After the election was decided, then it will take time...a few days or a month before the Rv...Obama has to get things ready or something. :lol: Too funny. It's crazy the amount of reasons spinning around this thing. At this point, I'm not counting on any date, rate, year for the dinar to move. I keep my expectations moderate. For me, the currency remains speculative paper in an envelope in the cupboard until it pops, lop's or flop's (with the articles coming out, I tend to believe an Rd is in the cards). In either case, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. As for chapter 7 removal and other significant events...I agree with some other posters, don't count on it. With Maliki and the rest having power plays and quarrels, it's a wonder anything gets done, and I don't think world organizations holding the reigns on Iraq is going to reward the country when their leaders currently have the unity of school kids fighting in a sandbox. :twocents:

Well said.

• Upvote 1