Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Deputy: National Meeting will be held .. We support the government's majority

yota691

Iraqi Deputy: National Meeting will be held .. We support the government's majority

10/14/2012 | (Voice of Iraq) - Add a comment -

Baghdad (news) exclude MP for the coalition in Iraq Qusay Fri, to hold national meeting, in favor of the proposal state law to form a majority government to resolve differences. Gomaa said in a statement (of the Agency news): I do not see there is a contract for the meeting the national because of the many differences and lack of seriousness of the political blocs resolve outstanding problems, including long ago. added: that the Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki went to form majority government policy and end the principle of partnership and this government can resolve the problems. Wade MP for the coalition in Iraq: forming a government majority has been able to state law, calling for Prime Minister to resign and given a again to form a government majority because this government is the only option to resolve differences and sincerity Iraq of problems. was head of the Supreme Islamic al-Hakim, has called for the formation of a majority government political forces consisting of the basic components of the Iraqi people, adding that the government's majority may be director to the political crisis they are based on a partnership components address a harmonious team of many political currents represent Iraqi society.

Read more: http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php?id=74081#ixzz29HfhSdfA

get it done you airheads!! obviously Maliki is the problem, the show must go on without him.... Your country cannot be successful without a national meeting and agreeing on things i guess Maliki is Done for now. Well its been nice but honestly i won't miss you Maliki lol

Edited by easyrider

So, do we see this NM happening "soon", and without Maliki if necessary? They go back and forth on it so much, it's kinda tough for me to believe that they really mean it this time... Is it doable, without Maliki? And more importantly- will Talabani support having the NM without the Little Dictator?

I think the "within 4 weeks" is pretty much up by now, but I can't remember when they came out with that one.

• Upvote 1

So, do we see this NM happening "soon", and without Maliki if necessary? They go back and forth on it so much, it's kinda tough for me to believe that they really mean it this time... Is it doable, without Maliki? And more importantly- will Talabani support having the NM without the Little Dictator?

I think the "within 4 weeks" is pretty much up by now, but I can't remember when they came out with that one.

I know but you have to ask yourself what have they accomplished while Maliki is there? hmm..... no NM. no HCL, no chapter 7 release.. the guy is obviously a puppet for Iran. Hes did his best to block alot of important things because of power and greed now he is trying to accuse shabbs because he wants to take over the CBI. This is just getting rediculous its time for them to show him who is Boss Talabani needs to buck up and the majority need to get him out of there.

• Upvote 2

What is "NM"? Does this mean "National Meeting"? And if so, is this something that would only occur if they are ready to move forward, to get HCL, Ch.7, etc., all completed so they are ready to change the currency to reflect the country's new status? This sounds very exciting.

Maliki IS the master manipulater & I believe, based on past history ,WILL delay until there is a strong bloc from those @ the National Meeting. I remain hopeful that they will become stronger, be more courageous, act act with resolve -for every-one!

Posted Today, 04:14 PM

snapback.pngSgtFuryUSCZ, on 14 October 2012 - 04:03 PM, said:

***///

How in heck can ONE guy hold back an entire country...?!

... oh, yuh... :angry:

Never mind. <_<

Please go to the polls next month, folks! :o

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013.gif

Sgt, been watching it since 2009. I agree it seems preposterous, but I look at what has happened to our own country the past for years. I'm an early voter. If I weren't an honest woman, I'd vote for my dead husband, He wouldn't even let me watch Obama on the Television. He was dying of cancer and just knew if he lived long enough to see Obamacare, he would have been sent to sit before the death council. God rest his soul he's in heaven, but still I know his vote, and wish I could give him that for him.

***///

BUTIFLDRM...

Our Dear & Beloved 'Ol Sarge said the same thing.

He, too, was so disgusted with what this evil clown has in store for American's healthcare,

that he aborted his own care here and went back to the jungle/oceans he loved to be happy.

If we, as a people do not take 'Ol Sarge's admonishments to heart and take back our Country,

we'll be doing ourselves a grave injustice. Literally.