Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The debate in 90 seconds....

RodandStaff

hey Obummer thats called Reality and getting your A$$ handed to ya!!! good bye!!! tell BO he can come and stay at my house of course you will need to foot the bill for his food LOL

Romney looks like a leader, smart, with purpose :twothumbs:

Obama looked lost, trying to denie the truth :butt-kicking:

Romneys got my vote hands down :bravo:

Go RV B) B)

Romney was a former governor and Obama was......... well you finish it hehe Amateur vs American leader Romney has my vote

• Upvote 4

hey Obummer thats called Reality and getting your A$$ handed to ya!!! good bye!!! tell BO he can come and stay at my house of course you will need to foot the bill for his food LOL

Romney was a former governor and Obama was......... well you finish it hehe Amateur vs American leader Romney has my vote

Right on easyrider. my favorite part was when romney said..americans can deal with it better than the government.....and heres the proof, more proof, and even more proof. it was like getting b**** slapped. it was an unfair fight. it was like an nfl team vs a pee wee league

Edited by sandstorm
  • Upvote 2

***///

Not the 1st time we've just wanted to slap his stupid, lying face.

Kicking a cad when he's down is okay when it comes to this fool.

:butt-kicking:

There's alot more where this came from - we're sick and tired of you, YOU THIEF and your

deceitful, pathetic, anti-American ways, and WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE! :angry:

• Upvote 4