Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Enorrste - Removing The Three Zeros Is NO LONGER TIED To The RATE !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting And Waiting For The RV While Living In A Van Down By The River !

35 chris-farley-33.gif?w=500&h=363

10-2-2012 Newshound Guru Mailman17 THE ARTICLE REGARDING TALABANI FINALLY GETTING THE CONFERENCE SCHEDULED...THESE CONFERENCES NORMALLY ARE HASHING OUT MEETINGS. THIS ONE JUST MAY BE DIFFERENT. SHABS NOW HAS IN PLACE HIS COUNTERFEITING LAW. THE BANKS NEEDED ASSETS TO COVER THE EXCHANGE AND THAT THE CBI TOLD THEM THEY WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR ANY FUNNY MONEY. NOW WE HAVE THE LAW.

10-2-2012 Newshound Guru SWFloridaGuy the SLC [state of Law Coalition] intends an attempt at jerking Allawi around on the Erbil agreement during the “National Meeting” on the basis of constitutionality. Fact. Either some “watered down” version of the Erbil deal gets agreed to or I expect the opposition to reform and remove Maliki soon. They are already calling for it now.

10-4-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In recent days, many articles have surfaced that have changed the landscape of the Event. Whether an RV or free float, it appears that changes are in the works. I believe last year, and again this Spring (April), the CBI’s plan was an “overnight” RV at 1 to $1 or thereabouts. This was confirmed in the SIGIR report and various articles. Unfortunately, the GOI, and particularly, the CoM has been adamantly against this plan from the beginning and stopped it.

10-4-2012 Newshound Guru Kaperoni In June 2012, the CBI held a high level Symposium...To come up with a new solution to achieve the same results...which is raising the value of the dinar to move the economy forward. That plan was kept under tight wraps until just last month...this team was aware of some of the new details, which we shared as we found them out...details which included a change from the RV to a free float. Though a new plan is in place for a free float of the Iraqi dinar, it is clear that Maliki does not want this to proceed and is doing whatever he can to stop it. Will he have success? Only time will tell.

10-3-2012 Newshound Guru Enorrste there is a difference between "changing the value" of the IQD (either free float or RV), on the one hand, and "removing the three zeros", on the other hand...the talk about delaying the removal of the three zeros until 2014 DOES NOT CONCERN US since we don't care when they remove the large notes in Iraq. All we care about is the RATE CHANGE. The bottom line is this: the change in the rate MUST precede the removal of the three zeros. Therefore, Saleh has no problem moving the date back on the removal of the three zeros to 2014. Why? Because he knows that they will all disappear automatically from the market when the RATE changes to $1, or more. This means that the date of 2014 could be 2024 for all he cares. The notes will disappear as soon as the rate gets to $1 or more! he drops another hint to us to allow us to see that the process of removing the three zeros is NO LONGER TIED to the RATE!

• Upvote 11

Just discovered for certain (gave him benefit of the doubt before) that enorreste is not playing with a full deck. In a 1:1 RV, the 25K notes MUST BE REDEEMED with 25,000 USD by the CBI. They will not just disapear! Of course in their heart the CBI would be happy if they never saw them again.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

thug...now I know why my back? is hurting...forgot how demanding twisting was..funny stuff!!! must be Texas1 doing the twist.. :lol: .

SWFG...they used your handle cause they knew it would add credibility to their nonsense but we respect you and your opinions so let em wallow in their ignorance!!! ;)

• Upvote 3

For what it's worth, that is something I never said. I have no idea why my name is on that and I have no idea who really did say it. That was someone's comment that was added onto some article I posted a couple days ago. I asked for my name to be removed when it was first posted.

SW...Your clarification is appreciated. Thanks.

• Upvote 1

Just discovered for certain (gave him benefit of the doubt before) that enorreste is not playing with a full deck. In a 1:1 RV, the 25K notes MUST BE REDEEMED with 25,000 USD by the CBI. They will not just disapear! Of course in their heart the CBI would be happy if they never saw them again.

Actually, what he says is perfectly understandable. Reading is hard.

• Upvote 2

For what it is worth Enorrst thinking could be on the money---if Shabs let it go free float and allowed it to go up to 1 for 1 or slightly higher --think about it everyone in country and outside the country will be looking to cash it the Big Notes for dollars and or LDRs the the 000s are right out of circulation---now Shabbs does have the ability to control the supply and demand side by releasing more currency into the hot market to slow or stop the rise of the dinar or withholding dinar from the free float by buying back their own dinars --holding the price steady or switching to a managed float after it reaches 1 for 1--it is a reasonable scenario---it is not what most want --most want an RV overnight , the profs scenario could happen just as easily---no one knows for sure till the red button is pushed and we get Adam's text or email alert!

Just a thought but it fits in perfectly with Adam's approach of .10 the free float would generate a tremendous amount of money for the CBI in fees through buying and selling of the dinar

just a thought.

• Upvote 2

For what it is worth Enorrst thinking could be on the money---if Shabs let it go free float and allowed it to go up to 1 for 1 or slightly higher --think about it everyone in country and outside the country will be looking to cash it the Big Notes for dollars and or LDRs the the 000s are right out of circulation---now Shabbs does have the ability to control the supply and demand side by releasing more currency into the hot market to slow or stop the rise of the dinar or withholding dinar from the free float by buying back their own dinars --holding the price steady or switching to a managed float after it reaches 1 for 1--it is a reasonable scenario---it is not what most want --most want an RV overnight , the profs scenario could happen just as easily---no one knows for sure till the red button is pushed and we get Adam's text or email alert!

Just a thought but it fits in perfectly with Adam's approach of .10 the free float would generate a tremendous amount of money for the CBI in fees through buying and selling of the dinar

just a thought.

And Dr. Sabibi does not need to go to the GOI to do a free float. He just does it, and people will cash in the minute it hits. Why pay a buck when many will take a penny, and I would say that Shabibi has been controlling the supply quite handily.

• Upvote 4

As we have just seen the market value of the dinar has sunk to a low of around 1300:1 which translates to about $.00077 as opposed to the nominal value of $.00086. That's about a 12% decline. So why are we to assume that a free floating dinar is going to go up to $1 or more? Most likely it wouldn't go up by more than 50% and could just eas easily go down. Why would the CBI want to risk that?

• Upvote 1

IMO I don't think Dr. shabbi sees much risk in the value going down --It is a gimme that the true valve of the dinar is artificially being held down till such time as all laws and the government is in place then it would be released , just by the value of their oil alone would make it rise fast, not even taking into account all the other commodities that they have

You have been reading for sometime all the Big companies in all sectors want in to develop the country---just need a international tradable currency! They had better retain Red Adairs company to put out the fire that is about to ignite the sparks are flying ,the wind is starting to blow--stand back now this will be one heck of a firestorm, Just my opinion of course

• Upvote 1

Makes me wonder at one to one the notes would disapear?

So I guess the very wealthy at this time would'nt be able to

buy dinar after it reaches this rate? Its a floater PU

I dont think they will disapear as he says but I could be wrong as usual.

I guess you couldnt buy only sell how can it float then?

no fiber is my guess on this subject.JMHO

Am I wrong thinking this way?

I'm not sure why folks have decided that floating the Dinar would be good. Regardless of Iraq's potential, that potential and its physical currency are two very different things. There is no way the GOI is going to let the currency float until Iraq becomes a stable country with a GDP based on far more than a volatile commodity. If allowed to float at this point, the currency would drop like a very big rock.

We are speculating on their currency, which is far different than investing in their country. We want a big RV, which would suck trillions of dollars out of Iraq and make outside investments in the actual country extremely expensive. The GOI wants to maintain a stable currency, which would attract investors, while they rebuild their country. Our best interests are not the same as Iraq's best interests.

What possible advantage could it be to a country that is trying to attract companies to come to Iraq to overnight make it 1000x more expensive for those companies to do so? Makes no sense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1