Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DinarKicker Wearing Black Dress

VIZIOIRAQI

Possibly both.Either way that's just plain Gross.Wonder what he's putting on the line for the next bet he loses..OR do we even want to know ? :blink:

Ha Ha The bet just got started u never seen Vizio in his Coral dress yet :lmao: and I get to pick that picture ... Just Say'n =))!

• Upvote 6

thats it I am taking away the positive I gave you LOL JK

Seriously...How did you find shoes to fit? And current, in fashion ones? I gave YOU a plus for a pulling it off....well, not pulling it off, but *sigh* nevermind...you know what I mean lmao

• Upvote 2

You need to read everything carefully What I am saying this will be done before the first of the yr.

I hope so DK.

Hope you didn't make same bet on that....or you're gunna be wearing this outfit again! No way it RV's this year.....there4 is no evidence to support a 2012 Rv, and a whole lot of reasons why it aint gunna happen.

I been in this thing since 2009 and have won money on at least 9 different times as various deadlines have come and gone....if people keep betting with their heart instead of their brain, I'm gunna be on a free roll soon. All my dinar will be paid for by other people.....sweeeeet.

After I collect my money on January 1st, 2013, it will be interesting to see what the next big RV date will be.....and by the way, I do believe we will see an RV....just no until 2014 or beyond. B)

Unfortunately I'd tend to agree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Hope you didn't make same bet on that....or you're gunna be wearing this outfit again! No way it RV's this year.....there4 is no evidence to support a 2012 Rv, and a whole lot of reasons why it aint gunna happen.

I been in this thing since 2009 and have won money on at least 9 different times as various deadlines have come and gone....if people keep betting with their heart instead of their brain, I'm gunna be on a free roll soon. All my dinar will be paid for by other people.....sweeeeet.

After I collect my money on January 1st, 2013, it will be interesting to see what the next big RV date will be.....and by the way, I do believe we will see an RV....just no until 2014 or beyond. B)

Fyi this was done in fun, as to when this will happen nobody knows. I know that along with many others in this crazy ride. Honestly no bet was made on what I predicted, and if people are stupid enough to bet you money then more fool them. You may think your the only who studies and reads, but I hate to break this to you, your not! I read and study just as much as anybody, you look at my post you will see I don't like BS put out by guru's. Vizio and I started this in chat, and we enjoy the fun. So relax

DK

• Upvote 6

Hearing about the Dinar investment is exciting

When people get exited, they buy Dinar

When they buy Dinar, they wait for a revalue

When they wait for a revalue, they read Guruspew

When they read Guruspew, they get more exited

When they get more exited, they make predictions of their own

When they make predictions of their own, they feel more confident

When they feel more confident, they make bets on the date of the RV

When they make bets on the RV, they agree to wear a black dress if it doesnt happen in Sept.

Dont make bets to wear a black dress after Sept..........ever :blink:

ootd_p10.jpg

This is hilarious Dinarkicker....You're a good sport, thanks for the laughs this AM :D

• Upvote 3

I would like to thank thr friends sho have come to my defense. I am not at liberty and under a gag (gagging) order not to reveal my sources. But I was sent this pic of Vizio. Enjoy

post-12424-134913785942_thumb.jpg

to make larger just click the image

I'm beginning to worry about the mods here. :lol::P

• Upvote 3

Ha Ha The bet just got started u never seen Vizio in his Coral dress yet :lmao: and I get to pick that picture ... Just Say'n =))!

That opportunity may just come in the near future.. Do I really wanna see it though? :huh:

I would like to thank thr friends sho have come to my defense. I am not at liberty and under a gag (gagging) order not to reveal my sources. But I was sent this pic of Vizio. Enjoy

:D :D :D :D Now, that's funny, I don't care who you are :o :o :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 7

Guest Doug_W_also

Ha Ha The bet just got started u never seen Vizio in his Coral dress yet and I get to pick that picture ... Just Say'n =))!

Be sure to forward me a copy of that too please WOW a coral dress!emot-LMAO.gif

• Upvote 2

DK warming up for his RV party dance!

Dog house or drag house???

Now that is just WRONG BUMP lmao =))!

eyebrows.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

This I want to see!!!!! laugh.gif
  • Upvote 3

OMG now that is Frick'n Hilarious :lmao: _ :lmao: _ :lmao:

• Upvote 3