Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Out of Body Experiences/ Astral Projections

Bandit795

21 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever had an Out of Body experience?

• Yes
    • No
    • They don't exist

Any of you ever had an OOBE. I've had about 10 in the last 12 years...

Here's an ebook that will teach you how to have an OOBE in 3 days. Using the methods of this book I had one in one day. My first in years..

http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/

This FREE ebook is the result of our study of the phase phenomenon (lucid dreaming + out-of-body experience). It’s about how to achieve it, how to control it, and how to use it in everyday life. All facts presented in this book have been proven by vast numbers of practitioners and years of research around the world. And there’s no theorizing, but only hard facts and methods. There are several translations into other languages, which you can find at the link below (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Czech, Bulgarian).
This guidebook (SOBT) is the result of ten years of extremely active personal practice and study of the the phase (lucid dreaming + out-of-body experience (OBE, OOBE) + astral projection), coupled with having successfully taught it to thousands of people. I know all of the obstacles and problems that are usually run into when getting to know this phenomenon, and have tried to protect future practitioners from them in this book.

This guidebook was not created for those who prefer light, empty reading. It is for those who would like to learn something. It contains no speculations or stories, only dry, hard facts and techniques in combination with a completely pragmatic approach and clear procedures for action. They have all been successfully verified by a vast number of practitioners that often had no prior experience. In order to achieve the same result, it is only necessary to read through each section thoroughly and complete the assignments.

The book is beneficial not only for beginners, but also for those who already know what it feels like to have an out-of-body encounter and have a certain amount of experience, as this guidebook is devoted not only to entering the state, but also equally dedicated to controlling it.

Contrary to popular opinion, there is nothing difficult about this phenomenon if one tries to attain it with regular and right effort. On average, results are reached in less than a week if attempts are made every day. More often than not, the techniques work in literally a couple of attempts.

Edited by Bandit795
  • Upvote 2

Bandit, I myself have never experienced such, but I have a son who some might believe had that type of experience. Here is his story.

I don't mind sharing myson's experience because it was so beautiful and provided such a sense ofpeace. I lost my Dad in July of 2005 to occular melanoma, six months later Ilost my mother inlaw to uterine cancer. At the same time my husband was undergoingextensive chemo for stage IV melanoma. He had been diagnosed a few monthearlier with 8 tumors in his lungs. It was a time in our lives, that illnessand death was consuming our family. My husband was the most amazing man. He wasa true warrior when it came to his fight against that dreaded disease. When hewas first diagnosed, the melanoma was already stage IV and the doctors onlygave him a 20% chance to live 2 months. He lived eight years. He passed away,January 2010. My husband was an engineer and traveled natioanlly andinternationally mostly building and working on cooling systems for refineries.One night while he was out of town, my son, Stanton, asked if he could sleep with me. Ofcourse, I said "yes". When I was just about to doze off, He said, "Mom! Did I ever tell you I dreamed about going to Heaven? I said no. He said" Mom, I went to heaven. I could look down and see all of you sleeping inyou beds and i was up in Heaven. When I got up there, Grandpa (my dad) wasthere Mawma (my mother in-law) was there, Grandma Nan and Grandma Nan'shusband." Grandma Nan and my Grandfather raised me until I was 10 yearsold. My Grandfather died when I was 10 and his loss was like losing my Father.I can't remember talking to Stanton,about my Granfather. Grandma Nan died when he was 4. I asked him if he talkedto my Grandfather and he said yes. He said, " he told me to tell you theathe loves you very much." I asked him "what did he look like?" Hereplied, "he looks alot like Granpa (my dad), just older." Then hesaid, " do you know all of the street are gold and the river s aregold?" " Grandpa and I went fishing on this big golden pond andGranpa caught a huge silver fish, and all granpa and uncle George do is playgolf and go fishing every day" He went on to ask me, " Do you knowwhen you hurt yourself in Heaven, your skin heals it self, just like that! Hesaid, that he and my neighbors son ( who had died at the age of 17 of ahorrible accident) had gone skating on a golden pond. Taylor, my neighbor's son had fallen down andhurt his arm and it healed just like that! He descibed a few other things likeour dog Ziggy was in heaven and a few of my friends who had passed away. I alsoasked what did it smell like up there? He said "Cake". I aked him whatkind of music do they have up there? He said, "wedding music".

I asked him "did you see God"? and he replied, "yes". Iasked him did God talk to you? He said "yes" I asked what did he sayto you? " He told me, " Stanton,your a lucky little boy, be worthy!" Now, I can't tell you this. I trulybelieve my son went to heaven. There is no way at the age of six he could knowall of these things. I have always prayed to and believed in God, but neverbeat the doors down to get to Church. I have 5 Children ages 34, 31, 24, 21 and11. They all have different personalities and they all are good kids, but Stanton has such a sweetloving nature about him. I call him my little Angel. There is not a mean bone in his body and I thank God every day for him. (please forgive any typo's)

• Upvote 5

Bandit, I myself have never experienced such, but I have a son who some might believe had that type of experience. Here is his story.

I don't mind sharing myson's experience because it was so beautiful and provided such a sense ofpeace. I lost my Dad in July of 2005 to occular melanoma, six months later Ilost my mother inlaw to uterine cancer. At the same time my husband was undergoingextensive chemo for stage IV melanoma. He had been diagnosed a few monthearlier with 8 tumors in his lungs. It was a time in our lives, that illnessand death was consuming our family. My husband was the most amazing man. He wasa true warrior when it came to his fight against that dreaded disease. When hewas first diagnosed, the melanoma was already stage IV and the doctors onlygave him a 20% chance to live 2 months. He lived eight years. He passed away,January 2010. My husband was an engineer and traveled natioanlly andinternationally mostly building and working on cooling systems for refineries.One night while he was out of town, my son, Stanton, asked if he could sleep with me. Ofcourse, I said "yes". When I was just about to doze off, He said, "Mom! Did I ever tell you I dreamed about going to Heaven? I said no. He said" Mom, I went to heaven. I could look down and see all of you sleeping inyou beds and i was up in Heaven. When I got up there, Grandpa (my dad) wasthere Mawma (my mother in-law) was there, Grandma Nan and Grandma Nan'shusband." Grandma Nan and my Grandfather raised me until I was 10 yearsold. My Grandfather died when I was 10 and his loss was like losing my Father.I can't remember talking to Stanton,about my Granfather. Grandma Nan died when he was 4. I asked him if he talkedto my Grandfather and he said yes. He said, " he told me to tell you theathe loves you very much." I asked him "what did he look like?" Hereplied, "he looks alot like Granpa (my dad), just older." Then hesaid, " do you know all of the street are gold and the river s aregold?" " Grandpa and I went fishing on this big golden pond andGranpa caught a huge silver fish, and all granpa and uncle George do is playgolf and go fishing every day" He went on to ask me, " Do you knowwhen you hurt yourself in Heaven, your skin heals it self, just like that! Hesaid, that he and my neighbors son ( who had died at the age of 17 of ahorrible accident) had gone skating on a golden pond. Taylor, my neighbor's son had fallen down andhurt his arm and it healed just like that! He descibed a few other things likeour dog Ziggy was in heaven and a few of my friends who had passed away. I alsoasked what did it smell like up there? He said "Cake". I aked him whatkind of music do they have up there? He said, "wedding music".

I asked him "did you see God"? and he replied, "yes". Iasked him did God talk to you? He said "yes" I asked what did he sayto you? " He told me, " Stanton,your a lucky little boy, be worthy!" Now, I can't tell you this. I trulybelieve my son went to heaven. There is no way at the age of six he could knowall of these things. I have always prayed to and believed in God, but neverbeat the doors down to get to Church. I have 5 Children ages 34, 31, 24, 21 and11. They all have different personalities and they all are good kids, but Stanton has such a sweetloving nature about him. I call him my little Angel. There is not a mean bone in his body and I thank God every day for him. (please forgive any typo's)

Thank you for telling us this very beautiful story from your life. Your son must be an amazing child. :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thank you for telling us this very beautiful story from your life. Your son must be an amazing child. :)

Thanks Francie, He is pretty amazing and special. I had him when I was 42 and almost had a heart attack when I found out I was pregnant 10 days after my husband had a vasectomybiggrin.gif. But, God had another plan and blessed me with the most amazing child. My job is to keep him that way. (Blessed)smile.gif

• Upvote 1

I got pretty deep into this during my college years in the mid-70s. I always had trouble getting my astral eyes to open so I could see, and also with controlling my emotions. Initially, I just felt objects with my astral appendages. On my first floating episode, I felt myself bouncing against the ceiling. When I finally managed to get my vision working, I turned and saw my body lying on the bed below me. I was so excited that I screamed internally "ALRIGHT!!!" and was immediately sucked back into my body and jolted to full consciousness.

Eventually, I had several flying episodes, was able to speak to others via super-brain conversations that they were not conscious of, and could communicate with animals, especially dogs, while in the astral state.

My concerns over whether these were just dreams were answered one night with I suddenly awoke about 2:30 am. I didn't think much of it at the time, got a drink of water, and went back to sleep. The next day, I met a girl that I'd been dating on and off in the quad cafeteria. She said: "I saw you in my room last night." I asked her what she talking about and she said: "You were standing at the foot of my bed, just staring at me and expressionless. I called out your name and you disappeared." When I asked her what time this was, she told me around 2:30 am. She said I had a ghostly gray aura around me. Now, this girl was a bit psychic. She often told me about premonitions and seeing spirits, so was sensitive to this plane of existence. On a few occasions, she knew when the phone was going to ring, and once, she shuttered physically a split-second before I heard a loud car backfire.

At the time, the books I read to learn the OOBE techniques, which I see are still on my library shelf, were: "The Projection of the Astral Body" by Sylvan Muldoon & Hereward Carrington, originally published 1929 (mine is fifth ed. 1974); and, Journeys Out of the Body" by Robert A. Monroe 1971/1973.

Perhaps it's time to revisit the Astral Plane. Thanks for your post.

• Upvote 2

I've had numerous experiences for over 4 decades, and had hundreds of clients reporting same. I have had several experiences (occasionally in the presence of others) where "other" entities/people were seen/experienced. Many experiences in Hawai'i.

Sorry, I do not discuss further in a forum such as this.

The astral appendages I referred to are my arms and legs. I've reached through the floor and felt going through wood, concrete and dirt. I've stretched out my foot and rubbed my toes on the cover of a speaker and the wall. You can extend or stretch them well beyond normal reach. It's weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I missed this thread. I was deep in the hills of Kentucky that day traveling by car. I have had some personal experience with this myself, first In the past as a teenager and also over the past 15 years. Definitely and interesting topic for discussion.

Caye perhaps over an umbrella drink one day. You're buying...!!! :DB)

ThoughtEcho, I will research those books. Thank you. :)

I used to have out of body experiences all of the time when I was a little boy. I just didn't know what they were at the time. I thought I was just dreaming. When I was a little boy we had a coal burning heater in the living room and by about 1 or 2 AM the coal would be burned down and it would get very cold in the house. By then we had an indoor rest room (homes with those were then called modern!) but it was soooo cold out from under the covers I would put off running to the restroom as long as possible. It got to where I would jump out of bed and run thru the house to the commode and let er rip only to find out I was wetting on myself! It got to the point that I was afraid to let er rip because I wasn't sure if I was (dreaming) or not. It got to where I would let just a few drops go to see whether I was still in bed or not!! It was not until I joined Eckankar and learned how to soul travel that I actually figured out what was going on back then. Thanks for the ebook, until one actually has out of body experiences one has no idea how vast the other worlds are above the physical plane. I'm going to try some of the exercises to see how they work for me. Oh, once one figures out how to function on the astral, a good goal would be how to function on the plane above that called the causal. I'm still trying to figure it all out myself. Gary2

I turned and saw my body lying on the bed below me. I was so excited that I screamed internally "ALRIGHT!!!" and was immediately sucked back into my body and jolted to full consciousness.

th_smiley_two_thumbs_up.gif "Been there and done that!" I thought I was flying with a teddy bear in my arm, but when I looked down I had my arm tucked under my pillow. I woke my husband who shot straight up to a sitting position in a panic, shouting....

I also had another experience of seeing the "white light" down a tunnel and it overwhelmed me with an amazing blissful feeling of love, it was also an incident where I got scared and once again woke my husband and again he sat up in panic shouting.

I remember OBE's as early as 3 years old. I used to be bored when sent to take a nap and would fly around the house inspecting all the things I couldn't reach. I was especially fixated on a tin flue cover on the wall. I could never get close enough to see what was behind it. :) Once day I did manage to see. Great subject and very interesting.