Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

In Baghdad .. Five new giant screens raise the number to 12

Carrello

In Baghdad .. Five new giant screens raise the number to 12

September 06/2012

Twilight News / announced the secretariat of Baghdad, Thursday, intention monument five new giant television screens in a number of areas of the capital.

Quoted and Media Relations Directorate Director electricity and decorations morning Alwan as saying that "the secretariat of Baghdad announced a tender for companies to buy five specialized giant television screens will be installed in a number of important squares within five municipal departments breakers."

He added in Sayga statement which was received for " Twilight News "that" the first screen of the scheduled installation within boycotted municipality Mansour and the second within boycotted municipality Karkh and third in the yard Maysaloun within boycotted municipality Bourne and fourth in Freedom Square in the boycotted municipality Karrada and last in the street Abu Nawas. "

Alwan pointed out that "erect these new screens will total 12 screen television spread over a number of areas of Baghdad."

He said that "these screens will be displayed from which ads to raise awareness and municipal guidelines and instructions faithfully Baghdad, especially those relating to the service side and projects that are being implemented as well as the display of the most important political and economic events and sports through a live television broadcast."

--

My link

• Upvote 2

How many screens do they have in Iraq??? This story has been posted way too many times over the last two years...

Dinar Buddy, apparently you didn't read the article. Okay, they had screens and just added five to make 12, that means they had 7 before. Okay. Yes, we have seen this information previously, but apparently it was when they still had 7, so the news is that 5 more have been added. Okay, you got it?

BTW, you forgot to thank me for giving you the opportunity complain and moan about something AGAIN!

Please remind me why you are here?

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 10
  • Downvote 1

Dinar Buddy, apparently you didn't read the article. Okay, they had screens and just added five to make 12, that means they had 7 before. Okay. Yes, we have seen this information previously, but apparently it was when they still had 7, so the news is that 5 more have been added. Okay, you got it?

BTW, you forgot to thank me for giving you the opportunity complain and moan about something AGAIN!

Please remind me why you are here?

Lol you tell em Carrello!!! Btw I like the giant screens. Yes it may be mostly for sports but it's also a great way to make announcements as well ;) thanks for the post!!

kind of like "1984"...

"Thought Crime"... Secret evidence in courts the World over (look it up) they are using technology that can SEE what you are picturing and can HEAR what you are saying in your MIND, and they can do this from a great distance.This tecnology has been used on the MASSES for more then ten years now..