Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

well how was Bill Cliton's speech?

rocketman2010

I really never had a big problem with Clinton, his speech was very good, unfortunately it was out of touch with reality. He failed to mention who was totally responsible for our ballooning debt and is the most anti American, anti God, and anti business president this country has ever seen. Very misleading, but honestly I wouldn't have expected anything less coming from the DNC. I'm sure it motivated the masses, unfortunately like I say in motivational meetings, you can motivate people but if they have no idea what they are doing or where they are going, all you have is a bunch of motivated idiots! He would have been better off if he would have nominated Hillarious instead of our current dictator, at least she had the guts to make the call to take out Bin Laden. <_<

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 4

I really never had a big problem with Clinton, his speech was very good, unfortunately it was out of touch with reality. He failed to mention who was totally responsible for our ballooning debt and is the most anti American, anti God, and anti business president this country has ever seen. Very misleading, but honestly I wouldn't have expected anything less coming from the DNC. I'm sure it motivated the masses, unfortunately like I say in motivational meetings, you can motivate people but if they have no idea what they are doing or where they are going, all you have is a bunch of motivated idiots! He would have been better off if he would have nominated Hillarious instead of our current dictator, at least she had the guts to make the call to take out Bin Laden. <_<

He was all reality, not virtual reality. Deep, you obviously do not know the characteristics of the recession. The motivation was the education.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

He was all reality, not virtual reality. Deep, you obviously do not know the characteristics of the recession. The motivation was the education.

Oh, I'm very much in touch with reality my friend. Out of 3 businesses all profitable, one which has been extremely successful since 1984, all are on the verge of collapse because of your so called reality. Reality is O has no clue what the hell he is doing and neither do the libs. You can't take someone who has no experience running anything and put him in charge of a country founded on private enterprise. I'm getting very sick of laying my @$$ on the line for the govt to take away everything I've worked for and giving it to a bunch of deadbeats who would rather sit and whine instead of getting off their lazy @$$es and going to work. That's my reality simple. I don't know if you read my post on the letter written to employees by a fellow business person, but where I'm at is this: IF O get's back in to continue to destroy America, I will close down all my businesses, fire my employees, and be done with this struggle to be successful. You can find me on a beach somewhere, and you can take your taxes and pay for my ex employees to feed their families.

Some still don't understand you can't tax and punish hard work so you can reward laziness without taking away the drive to be successful. As was said in the letter I posted, if I took away 1/2 of your pay, you would quit, so why shouldn't I?

Off to bed for me, I have employees who have families to support in the morning and taxes to generate so someone else can sit on their rear! :angry:

• Upvote 15
  • Downvote 3

Dive, I agree with you, Clinton wanted things he didn't get, Republicans held him in check and he worked with them to make his Presidency positive. He did have good job growth, can anyone say DotCom Boom?!? He would have been in debt if he had gotten HealthCare and didn't use the SS money in the General Fund. Oh, I forgot, he left a Recession for G W Bush (and took all the W's off the keyboards).

As to all the jobs created during the 48 years, my thoughts, the Repubs give a lot of credit to Governors for job creation, they are the ones who entice industry with tax breaks to their states. The RNC Convention seemed to play to a lot of Governors, so hopefully they will let States Rights expand. The Dems take credit for jobs that may have been created due to Republican policies, even Clinton said it takes a couple of years for some policies to take affect. I will have to check the facts on that one and see when the jobs actually came in.

My last thought. States and Cities with Republican Governors and Mayors seem to do better than Democrats, so why does the Presidency seem to favor Dems? Could it be that Congress/House of Reps have something to do with that. I still claim Bush put us into debt, but he also had a major Terrorist attack to make up for, the last two years of his term, Dems ran the Senate and made most of the cost expenditures. Now, my job...to make sure Romney/Ryan can make the Republicans look good again and make sure someone like Obama never is considered for a President again. I will hold them to their job if elected. If it happens to be Obama, I will just hold on tight as all the blocks come crashing down in the make believe world he has built for the people who vote for him.

Rocketman, yes it was a good speach. It gave me a renewed determination to hold the Republicans accountable to what they preach.

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

Dive, I agree with you, Clinton wanted things he didn't get, Republicans held him in check and he worked with them to make his Presidency positive. He did have good job growth, can anyone say DotCom Boom?!? He would have been in debt if he had gotten HealthCare and didn't use the SS money in the General Fund. Oh, I forgot, he left a Recession for G W Bush (and took all the W's off the keyboards).

As to all the jobs created during the 48 years, my thoughts, the Repubs give a lot of credit to Governors for job creation, they are the ones who entice industry with tax breaks to their states. The RNC Convention seemed to play to a lot of Governors, so hopefully they will let States Rights expand. The Dems take credit for jobs that may have been created due to Republican policies, even Clinton said it takes a couple of years for some policies to take affect. I will have to check the facts on that one and see when the jobs actually came in.

My last thought. States and Cities with Republican Governors and Mayors seem to do better than Democrats, so why does the Presidency seem to favor Dems? Could it be that Congress/House of Reps have something to do with that. I still claim Bush put us into debt, but he also had a major Terrorist attack to make up for, the last two years of his term, Dems ran the Senate and made most of the cost expenditures. Now, my job...to make sure Romney/Ryan can make the Republicans look good again and make sure someone like Obama never is considered for a President again. I will hold them to their job if elected. If it happens to be Obama, I will just hold on tight as all the blocks come crashing down in the make believe world he has built for the people who vote for him.

Rocketman, yes it was a good speach. It gave me a renewed determination to hold the Republicans accountable to what they preach.

I had to pop back in to give you a plus and would give you a bunch more if I had them. I couldn't agree with your assessment more, and yes they will be held accountable, the time for the govt. to sluff off with our money is over. Thanks for the post.

• Upvote 2

Oh, I'm very much in touch with reality my friend. Out of 3 businesses all profitable, one which has been extremely successful since 1984, all are on the verge of collapse because of your so called reality. Reality is O has no clue what the hell he is doing and neither do the libs. You can't take someone who has no experience running anything and put him in charge of a country founded on private enterprise. I'm getting very sick of laying my @$$ on the line for the govt to take away everything I've worked for and giving it to a bunch of deadbeats who would rather sit and whine instead of getting off their lazy @$$es and going to work. That's my reality simple. I don't know if you read my post on the letter written to employees by a fellow business person, but where I'm at is this: IF O get's back in to continue to destroy America, I will close down all my businesses, fire my employees, and be done with this struggle to be successful. You can find me on a beach somewhere, and you can take your taxes and pay for my ex employees to feed their families.

Some still don't understand you can't tax and punish hard work so you can reward laziness without taking away the drive to be successful. As was said in the letter I posted, if I took away 1/2 of your pay, you would quit, so why shouldn't I?

Off to bed for me, I have employees who have families to support in the morning and taxes to generate so someone else can sit on their rear! :angry:

You may need sun tan oil justan

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Disappointed my employees and their families in 2002, another in 2005 and sold one (business) in 2009. Guess we all have a reason to blame someone. I blamed myself for not turning the curve soon enough. Now I hit the beach, tennis courts and tee box.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

One point in his speech that I did like was when he acknowledged our national debt of 16 trillion dollars is a serious issue and must be dealt with. Acknowledging a problem exists is the first step to solving the problem, and up until tonight I have yet to hear a Democrat acknowledge the seriousness of our debt. I'm not saying they haven't...I just haven't heard them until tonight.

• Upvote 3

The Big Dog hit all facts.

Bill Clinton’s 48-minute speech at the Democratic National Convention Wednesday night was, as FactCheck.org put it, “a fact-checker’s nightmare: lots of effort required to run down his many statistics and factual claims, producing little for us to write about.”

Clinton’s numbers checked out, according to most fact-checking outlets, including Politifact, which has been accused of unfair exaggeration by liberals before. Though he frequently departed from the script, the former president correctly cited the statistics on Obama’s job growth, decreasing health costs since 2010, and the stimulus tax cuts for 95 percent of Americans.

bill-clinton-1-300x239.jpg

• Upvote 3

Bill Clinton’s War on Women: Rape, Sexual Harassment

Posted by FactReal on September 5, 2012

CLINTON EVOKES A SORDID PAST

Remember how Bill Clinton and the media treated women?

billclintonsexscandal.jpg

Women who went on the record and publicly accused Bill Clinton of sexual abuse and harassment in the 1990s were abused again by liberals and the media trying to defend their sexually depraved king, Bill Clinton. The coverage that “did exist was often skeptical, insulting and hostile, an astonishing double standard”:

http://factreal.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/billclintonsexscandal.jpg

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Slick Willy man I love his style hahahahah Always have. If his mouth is moving and it always is. He`s lying hahahahah But man it is smooth. Nobody does it better. 1 more hour and he would have you writing his name on the ticket. He`s magic pure magic :)

I agree... smoooooooth....... these days the fact checkers will burn you quickly.

• Upvote 1

Why listen to somebody that LIED to the whole world, and was Impeached!! He a real winner, is he somebody you like to tell your children about? Just saying!!

THANK YOU YOTA!!! What short memories we have that we jump to our feet to applaud a former prez that lied, lied, lied while in office and made that office and the whole of the United States a laughing stock to the rest of the world. A president, married at that time...by the way. Regardless of his presidential vows, he threw his marriage vows (and family) under the bus. What's happened to our values as a country, society? Shame on us.

:(

• Upvote 2

Why listen to somebody that LIED to the whole world, and was Impeached!! He a real winner, is he somebody you like to tell your children about? Just saying!!

Well lots of people pay to hear Bill Clinton speak. In this case, if it's ALL true you can't help but to listen! He knows the economy.

Lot of very "short" memories here.

• Upvote 2

Well lots of people pay to hear Bill Clinton speak. In this case, if it's ALL true you can't help but to listen! He knows the economy.

Lot of very "short" memories here.

He knows that will he was in Office which was lead by Republican, with Newt being the Speaker of the House, with the famous Contract with America. Clinton knows the economy for who? Is Clinton Economy in practice 2012? The only one making any money is Clinton, because of his speech!! You reckon it cost the Democraps money for him to show up!! Gee'zzzz lot of simple minds!!

Edited by yota691