Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Article 140: Parliament yields to the Kurds and Commission

Carrello

Parliament yielded to the demands of the Kurds and the Commission on article 140

Tuesday, 04 September 2012

Ur news/the Kurdistan Alliance bloc in the Chamber of Deputies for naming Vice President Mohsen Al-saadun, head of the Committee to the implementation of article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution, and confirmed that the Commission would start work immediately, promised to start work a positive step towards tackling outstanding problems between the Federal Government and the Kurdistan Regional Government.

And coalition spokesman Al-Tayeb supporter "problem before Parliament on the implementation of article 140 of the Constitution, consisting of 17 deputies chosen day Mohsen saadun as its Chairman and MP bright Naji Vice-Presidents".

"Good" Committee, which crashes its work for a long time over its Presidency will commence its work starting today, "he said, adding that" the task of the Committee in the follow-up and monitoring of the work of the Commission on the implementation of article 140 and follow-up article in provincial offices which includes the disputed regions. "The Kurdistan Alliance finds that direct its a positive step and a step forward for the implementation of the article, which is a breakthrough between the territorial Government and the Federal Government on the disputed areas".

The Committee of governmental implementation of article 140 of the Iraqi Constitution concerning disputed areas between the Federal Government and Kurdistan in the governorates of Nineveh, Diyala, Salahuddin and Kirkuk

My Link

Great News Carrello ! B)

CNN Has A Team Of Mimes Giving U A Plethora Of Invisible Plus 1's As We Speak ! ;)

:D:D:D

" and "

(thank goodness for invisible,but you know how much I meant it)

Cheers, buddy! :P

BTW YW and anytime I can put a smile on your face, I feel like I have provided a little payback.

This is an excellent post Ms. C. I am taking it as a "yes the HCL is done!" I don't care what Iraq tells us differently tomorrow, its done!

Hey Mr. Zigs, can you elaborate some more for those of us who don't and can't understand arabic? I like your translation, just want to understand better. Thanks

Hey Mr. Zigs, can you elaborate some more for those of us who don't and can't understand arabic? I like your translation, just want to understand better. Thanks

In this article it appears parliament is giving the go ahead for Article 140, however there does seem to be a bit of a dance still to play out. But they are ready to crunch the hours and get this done, as I see it. This is good.

Great News Carrello ! cool.gif

CNN Has A Team Of Mimes Giving U A Plethora Of Invisible Plus 1's As We Speak ! wink.gif

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Those Kurds ...always the life of any party !!!

ermahgerd-meme-generator-on-my-god-cheese-curds-f73160.jpg

This is an excellent post Ms. C. I am taking it as a "yes the HCL is done!" I don't care what Iraq tells us differently tomorrow, its done!

We ALL Needed A Good Laugh Today! ThAnKs YoU FuNnY GuYs!!! biggrin.giflaugh.giftongue.gif Whew so much better wink.gif