Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Interesting. I recieved a personal phone call from GID Associates to tell me as a repeat customer I am eligable for a 5% discount for the next 5 days. I've been their customer for 2 years, never got a phone call before now. Anyone else?

I have bought from GID. No contact from them yet. I have changed my phones 7 times since then so maybe they cant get in touch with me. Matter of fact, no one has been calling lately?

• Upvote 1

I have changed my phones 7 times since then

End Quote

WOW.....

Ya, I move around alot. Spring valley, Ca to Casa de Oro, Ca to Anaheim, Ca, to Tustin, Ca two addresses and 4 phones. 7 jobs too, and now moving to Anaheim again end of the month. Temp. contract jobs, or jobs that didn't pay enough to stick around. I figure 30 jobs and 30 different places I have lived, maybe more, I dont have the best memory so I bet more.

• Upvote 1

we might have too open a big party house if the dinar tanks :angry: something like a very nice club for drinks and dancing ,,,, only takes dinar :lol::lol::lol: get too wasted too drive home limo service { yep only dinars }

Edited by jeepguy
  • Upvote 3

Ya, I move around alot. Spring valley, Ca to Casa de Oro, Ca to Anaheim, Ca, to Tustin, Ca two addresses and 4 phones. 7 jobs too, and now moving to Anaheim again end of the month. Temp. contract jobs, or jobs that didn't pay enough to stick around. I figure 30 jobs and 30 different places I have lived, maybe more, I dont have the best memory so I bet more.

WOW again.....Here in Europe we're yet not used to this lot of changing.... Temporary job agencies here in Italy ( following the US model) opened up maybe 12 years ago....Before that, there had always been the idea of a steady lifetime job here for decades...Therefore there was a basic freeze on the job market mobility....Add to that the fact it was very difficult to get fired anyway....Then things changed

BTW...I was in Tustin and Anaheim many many many years ago during one of my US trips....

Edited by umbertino

I have a friend who called GID today to see what their Buy Back rate currently is (She purchased her Dinar from them) and she was told that they (GID) are Not Buying any Dinar at this time... Any Thoughts? I figured they are currency traders and they make their spread whether they are buying or selling dinar, so just wondering if anybody might have a comment or two... Thx in advance...

Interesting. I recieved a personal phone call from GID Associates to tell me as a repeat customer I am eligable for a 5% discount for the next 5 days. I've been their customer for 2 years, never got a phone call before now. Anyone else?

Must have been a slow month for them and they want to meet there quota by Aug 31. <_<

They know you have funds to invest so they contacted you to generate more sales for themselves. Its just cold calling to repeat customers, it goes back to the invention of the telegraph.

I have a friend who called GID today to see what their Buy Back rate currently is (She purchased her Dinar from them) and she was told that they (GID) are Not Buying any Dinar at this time... Any Thoughts? I figured they are currency traders and they make their spread whether they are buying or selling dinar, so just wondering if anybody might have a comment or two... Thx in advance...

They are not buying??? Did you say they were not buying?? :blink: I would stay away from them with a 10 foot pole. A currency trader who sales but wont buy what they sell sounds fishy as hell. :angry: Is this the same outfit they did not except CCs, but only was excepting mailed Cashiers checks or Money orders??

THEY may know something??? . but even if they dont , logic says prepare for an RN anyway and for sellers the current dinar is TOAST. Can always restart in Jan. I wont buy any more now..

I will cosign to what you wrote...I agree...

somebody knows something and that type of behavior is out of the norm....I haven't purchased dinar in a while and don't plan on it either...ready to cash in tho...so ready for that :D